Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS +7 Creature Taming Card Fenrir server

Discussion on WTS +7 Creature Taming Card Fenrir server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS +7 Creature Taming Card Fenrir server

for 50$ via paypal includes Gilded wing and full ninja set

Server :Fenrir
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
private server taming card
02/12/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 10 Replies
Just an fyi I did use the search function but did not find anything on this maybe cause of the way I worded it but not sure. Anyway does anyone know where to find the taming card in the database files like where inside the sql server would i find it and thank you if you know and respond.
[Request] Creature Taming Skill
07/15/2011 - Rappelz - 6 Replies
I think it is really ridiculous to have a 2 minute cooldown time on this skill. Tame rates for higher tier pets are horrid, so people buy in excess of 60 cards from the NPC to go tame them. That's 2+ hours of time wasted failing 30 to 1. If not worse. Is it possible to edit this one skill and make it 30 second cooldown, or 20 seconds. Either way, If it is possible someone please do it. Thank you.
problem with creature taming ...
06/23/2011 - Rappelz - 5 Replies
hello, I noticed some problems with the game, I have several empty creature card, I have the skill "creature taming lvl 10 +6", it is impossible to tame the blue fairy, fairies red, salamander man falcon siren, he writes in the post: "You may not use this skill on that target" have you the same problem as me ? Thanks :)
Creature Taming Trick 100% success
05/05/2011 - Rappelz - 6 Replies
Start new char. don't you ever tame any pet UNTIL u do Witch Quests and hit lvl 90. Once u hit lvl 90, there is high chances to success tame. once u tamed pet, your chance back to low again. I tamed my angel with only 3 tried. and i already follow this trick since long ago and it 100% work especially for T2 pets. actually i dont want share this cool trick, but since i am getting rich, so i give this trick for u all
WTT 128 RP FOR +4 TAMING CARD
11/21/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
TITLE SAYS IT ALL [email protected] FENRIR.