Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS S3 Angel lv 150 - US Unicorn server

Discussion on WTS S3 Angel lv 150 - US Unicorn server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS S3 Angel lv 150 - US Unicorn server

Stage 3 Angel lvl 150.
Free gift - fresh genie

Selling for US$150.00

PayPal.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS r7 DT on Unicorn server
09/20/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
yo. make some offers in $
WTS 132 bs Unicorn server
03/17/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 132 bs with gears and pets... Gears: +8 r6 lvl 10 2h staff(3x) +6 r6 summoner armor(2x) +5 r6 lvl 10 2h axe(2x) +9 r6 warrior armor lvl 10 +5 r6 cloack lvl 10 +2 r6 summoner helmet lvl 10 +4 gloves,shoes r6 lvl 10 Wherehouse full with gears r5 and r6 lvl 1
WTB/Naga,Angel,Kenta Unicorn Server
06/06/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Here is the Deal im offering a quite good offer on any of them it can be ethier paid in cash by paypal im Verified or Gpotatos on any server you want but the trade has to be done to my character in Unicorn since i do not play in any other server. i can pay with Gpotatos with no problem on any server. $200~300 on Any pet the total amount wont be less than the lowest i offer it can be more depending the pet lvl and the pet itself. Also im looking for a middle man for this trade if any...
taking offers r4 angel on UNICORN [and some other items]
05/29/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hi All I decided to switch to unicorn at the start of the epic - its been great but i miss my original server and the accomplishments that i had already made in it, so i am now moving back to naga. if cash, i accept paypal but i am more interested in items in naga server. it is one of the higher level angels on the server and is about to reach r5, and they are really quite hard to find on the market except maybe for naga trades. i have equips for it too - +13 contract of mephisto and +11 r4...
Buy anything on Unicorn Server
10/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
If you have anything for sale on Unicorn, please add me on [email protected] or message me.