Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRADE WOW ACCNT FOR T2 ON FENRIR!!!

Discussion on TRADE WOW ACCNT FOR T2 ON FENRIR!!! within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TRADE WOW ACCNT FOR T2 ON FENRIR!!!

WILLING TO TRADE FOR A LVL 155+ ASURA ON FENRIR FULLY GEARD WITH PETS+GEARS. IM GIVEING A FULL ACCOUNT WITH EVERYTHING ON IT.. PIMPED AND GEARD FULLY... ALL IM ASKING FOR IS THE SAME. THIS ACCOUNT IS READY TO ROCK AND IYS EXPANDED FULL TO CATA CONTENT. MESSAGE ME.
i have a great account for sale.
4 85s / 1-lvl76/1-65
the 85s are all heroic raid gear ready, and the main toon(blood dk) is raid ready with 373 ilvl.
the other 85s are hunter / rogue / paladin.
the 76 is a warrior with full boa leveling set.
the 65 is a mage with full lvl 60 pvp gear.

there are 6 max level professions on the account. alchemy/inscription on the rogue. mining/herb gathering on the paladin, jewel crafting/enchanting on the dk.

these professions have allowed me to accumulate over 500k in gold in the last 4 months. the account will come with around 20k gold on it. but dont let that fool you...
all my 85s have boe gear that was bought and paid for with the gold i have gotten... and if you want i can show u how i did it.

all the 85s have epic flight and the dk has the sand stone vial drake... most expensive mount in the game.

if you want and live withing driveing distance i can show you the entire account before you buy it. please only serious inquiries only

theres tons of stuff im forgetting im sure so just message me and let me know what you need to know and we can work something out.

DISCLAIMER: By responding to this posting you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to "My character", "This character", "My WoW account", "This account" or "My account" are indicative of my time spent on leveling the character. This sale is not for ownership of the account, which belongs to Blizzard. It is for time spent acquiring the characters, items, skills, keys, and other facets of the account. By inquiring or this sale you agree that you are not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this sale will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items as a form of service.

Tags
fenrir, rappelz, ruppees, wow