Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB DT and Ruppes (Naga serv)

Discussion on WTB DT and Ruppes (Naga serv) within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB DT and Ruppes (Naga serv)

Title says all. Looking DT pet prefer high lvl but can see any. And want buy ruppes too 5usd x 100 millon each.

thx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offer on 134+25 DT (Naga Serv.)
05/11/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
As the topic says, Taking offers on a 133+25 Death Tyrant. Taking any decent offers. Like high characters account, Real Cash, Rupees, Other T5+ Pets. Also can add r5 +8 Forceful 2h Axe / r5 +8 Warrior Armor if wanted. So if you are interested just leave a offer here, or pm me if you feel the need to. Thanks in Advance! :bandit:;):cool::):mofo:
Naga Serv Wtt 14x acc for wd
05/10/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
112 Bs Clean Naga Server//89 Champ Naga
11/04/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
up for grabs im talking clean for clean not interested in selling it really trade it for a 110+ Warlock/Druid also Clean on Naga Server Leave me something here
WTB 115ish naga or angel... on NAGA server
10/30/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
wtb naga or angel... not looking for a uber high level 115ish is fine.. pm me what you want for em.. thanks. cheers
[Problem] Tq Binaries(monsters,acc serv,NPC serv)
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Okay, I'm having problems with the binaries and I need some help fixing the problems.I have searched this entire co section to no avail, So please don't flame me. If you need to add me to help me with the problems my msn is:[email protected] Monster Problem: okay I'm sure this is related to the npc server but i have no idea how to fix it.When I log in to my server everything works fine except none of the mobs spawn.Below is a screenshot of the msg server and the npc server....