Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Manticore | Custom epic | EN, AR, RU

Discussion on Rappelz Manticore | Custom epic | EN, AR, RU within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/02/2022, 16:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Found the players veryy helpful and the server is good
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2022, 16:01   #17

Very nice and fun server ! Thanks to the admins !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2022, 20:56   #18

best server i ve ever played
Old 09/09/2022, 13:20   #19

Really nice server best choice atm if you want to play older epic.
Old 09/09/2022, 21:39   #20

Literally the best p.server i've seen in years
Old 09/20/2022, 22:15   #21

Underground and Circus dungeons are live! Join us!

Removed
Old 10/03/2022, 21:26   #22

SPOOKY MONTH IS HERE!

Hello October👻! Since summer is already over we decided to bring you some spooky happiness by bringing 2 Halloween events and some new fashion deco to spice up your in-game experience!

EVENT 1:
Harvest Monster Souls! - Every mob in your level range has a chance to drop its soul! You can trade their souls for various goods at the new Horizon NPC. At this NPC you can also find some other options like receiving a buff or insulting/fighting with the Necromancer! Be careful she is a cheesy little witch and she can transform you into different things!

Event 2:
Halloween Pumpkins - A daily dungeon with daily quests which will give you boxes with great rewards inside them
Old 11/10/2022, 22:00   #23

hey swifta, how is your server after couple of months? you stole players from fusion and used heathers when he was part of vendetta, but since you ruined his server he banned all your guild from it, giving you red flag altogether with tequila.
what do you want now to hear? yet your server do not contain epvp backlink.
@ delete this thread.. there is no backlink on website @ just look, his server is dead just like they ruined fusion multiple times by not reporting immediately that normal pets are overbuffed on ink's files to advantage of that to level up and gear up quicker. @ @ you sure know what vendetta guild did to the fusion server and how they abused heathers kindness to take advantage of him until his server was dead and he decided to throw them out once and for all.
is it not the same behaviour as some ukrainian "developer"-jester of epvp and his russian friends from ancient server? of course. you're from the same cloth, and well done, your own server is dead now.
you do not respect not just others but yourselves either, just like the other individuals i mentioned in this comment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 22:15   #24

Bro u re the most toxic person i ve ever saw
Old 11/10/2022, 22:27   #25

hello let's be realistic. telling truth, or you want tequila come with lyza - @ and @ to approve what your guild has done to the server? admin literally gave you everthing-chance adjust classes and take decisions and what did you give him for that? stole the player base with your friends then accused of banning unfairly. is this toxicity? i am not attacking you but nicely and politely saying you tried tarnish admin's reputation also the people's who made fusion ddos protection that even that clown of tatooine server couldnt ddos it down. made ddos protection for literally free to let server get started safely enough and pay for ddos literal 15-20euros a month because of proxies etc were custom made to counter medium to lower ddos attacks unless that was serious botnet.
you clearly have no idea how nice i am for revealing that your guild was a complete troublemakers since beta ended. you should be grateful they were wasting time on your incompetent "guides" instead of throwing you out the moment they were warned the server will collapse wich we were right about.
i understand when the server dies when players just gets bored and goes inactive or if theres no complete solution on countless issues it has-for example what happened to phantom server, but getting it destroyed by players when admin puts fate in them and then he has no other resort but to just ban them. then this explains more than enough. i do not see anything toxic on telling constructive truth to warn player base about incompetence of specific individuals that acts polite but instead they are deceiving, dishonest and inadequately incompetent.
goodluck...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2022, 01:46   #26

bro its a ******* game get a life (and u re not good player i know this triggers u lol )
Old 11/11/2022, 10:08   #27

i don;t give a **** about rappelz and clowns of your guild. so stop going offtopic and looking for an excuse, all of you got banned for a good reason, deal with that. nobody will trust any of you again, oh right. and @ was asked by your pro "dev" to help him with the server and he said no
another interesting thng-reporting buffed up pets on ink files are specifically normal thing. but you took it at your advantage with entire guild to get ahead and when saw arabic players does the same reported that as if it was a bug to remove this, so nobody else not even a single newbie would be able to get passed level 150-155 which is a disgrace. before calling me bad player think about your competence.
whats the point of wasting time for an incompetents like you? i dont have enough time writing here, so deal with the point that you all got banned, and move on. or come and whine here at pvp how unfair heathers was for vendetta-clowns guild.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2022, 12:18   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by killnova View Post
i don;t give a **** about rappelz and clowns of your guild. so stop going offtopic and looking for an excuse, all of you got banned for a good reason, deal with that. nobody will trust any of you again, oh right. and @ was asked by your pro "dev" to help him with the server and he said no
another interesting thng-reporting buffed up pets on ink files are specifically normal thing. but you took it at your advantage with entire guild to get ahead and when saw arabic players does the same reported that as if it was a bug to remove this, so nobody else not even a single newbie would be able to get passed level 150-155 which is a disgrace. before calling me bad player think about your competence.
whats the point of wasting time for an incompetents like you? i dont have enough time writing here, so deal with the point that you all got banned, and move on. or come and whine here at pvp how unfair heathers was for vendetta-clowns guild.
+1
Old 11/11/2022, 13:41   #29

Why u guys toxic and pathetic its a just game i forgot u dont have real life
Old 11/11/2022, 18:32   #30

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Closing this thread as you do seem to have lost your back link.

I am pretty sure you used to have one but you no longer do so when you fix it let me know and we can reopen your thread.

@ Please stop dragging your hate and your grudges around this forum. You say...

Quote:
i don;t give a **** about rappelz and clowns of your guild.
But apparently you do care. You care a lot because you cant seem to drop the subject.
Closed Thread

Tags
ar, en, epic 8.1, rappelz manticore, ru