Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Professional 72

Discussion on Rappelz Professional 72 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 06/27/2021, 03:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeves10 View Post
Summoning Shino
sorry i don;t want play amongst wimps.
**ss *ff
at least i have an open world pvp in another server instead of playingwhere i can meet with apes that runs on bug sized brains.
no thanks.
i am sick of listening all that qqing about this or that as if people prevents you from lvling or farming and begging to make zones non pk/non pve
please buy these people baby butty tissues for cleaning what they marked with their attitudes. goodnight.
Old 06/27/2021, 03:36   #17

Quote:
Summoning Shino
Shinobuchan? Or Joshikun? Haha I remember that guy. Good times with that group. Bahamut 4 lyfe!
Old 06/27/2021, 03:49   #18

really fun so far, it's a little slow leveling (after day 1 highest was rank 5) the rates work out really well
Old 06/27/2021, 06:30   #19

Is multiclient allowed in this server?
Old 06/27/2021, 07:45   #20

I WAS WRONG
Old 06/27/2021, 09:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsv1 View Post
Is multiclient allowed in this server?
you can't , and u don't need open multi client
Old 06/27/2021, 14:02   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnaizerk View Post
so much hype , hoping we see a good amount of players on here
Theres actually a lot of English players, we are the main playerbase currently. Glad to see it because i cant remember the last time it was this way, usually we are a small minority but not here
Old 06/28/2021, 12:29   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessionalRappelz View Post
you can't , and u don't need open multi client
Quote:
Multi client is allowed u just need sand box or something to run it on to answer that question. Has been a decent amount of active players for a first day server that wasnt really known about until a week before launch.
Looks like there's conflicting information as to whether Multiclient can be done or is allowed or not. Either way I'm cool with or without. It's going to take a while for your server to pick up in population though. Plus you'll be competing against 3 other 7.2 servers with split server populations. Just something to think about. Especially long term.
Old 06/28/2021, 14:02   #24

his servers died at least three times from his mistakes and listening incorrect people. and it's going to happen again.
7.2 he had before closed after a month or so, 8.1 died within two months. 9.5 kept dying for over a year and past few months it wasnt as bad as before.
this one is nearly empty also and thats not gonna change. he just doesnt find correct people to bring players in. even one of his friends who brought players in gambit rappelz after lyza almost killed it with his "pve pro ideas add non pk pve high drop rate zone and ap cards to drop table" forcing alot of pvp players leave the server until trepathy/aether revived it and now it's dying again.
just bc the owner lacks of visual attention of how things going on on server for real makes his previous ones die out also. sure he works alot irl, but still he didnt pay attention of servers dying when he was taking incorrect decisions.
Old 06/29/2021, 01:26   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanYanRou View Post
his servers died at least three times from his mistakes and listening incorrect people. and it's going to happen again.
7.2 he had before closed after a month or so, 8.1 died within two months. 9.5 kept dying for over a year and past few months it wasnt as bad as before.
this one is nearly empty also and thats not gonna change. he just doesnt find correct people to bring players in. even one of his friends who brought players in gambit rappelz after lyza almost killed it with his "pve pro ideas add non pk pve high drop rate zone and ap cards to drop table" forcing alot of pvp players leave the server until trepathy/aether revived it and now it's dying again.
just bc the owner lacks of visual attention of how things going on on server for real makes his previous ones die out also. sure he works alot irl, but still he didnt pay attention of servers dying when he was taking incorrect decisions.
ah ****, how about you go run your own server and keep it alive for a year and half with over 40 players active daily ? ...
You're talking about the server's team taking feedback from some players yet you left the beta tryout bcz they disagreed with you ?
You're so delusional to the point where most Rappelz discord servers have banned you already.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/29/2021, 01:50   #26

Quote:
hanyanrou i can look at most of the private server posts on elitepvpers and its just you talking **** about them

you haven't even logged into this one yet, you're just going on about previous projects that ur still upset about just get over it bro its okay just a game :3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2021, 06:05   #27

I love you never change
Quote:
Old 06/29/2021, 11:43   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeetyagga6 View Post
hanyanrou i can look at most of the private server posts on elitepvpers and its just you talking shit about them

you haven't even logged into this one yet, you're just going on about previous projects that ur still upset about just get over it bro its okay just a game :3
i left most of them and wasnt banned, could rejoin anytime but i wont bother
my discord doesnt have many rappelz discord on purpose. this game is just for cringy stuff
all this game's community is just full of pathetic people with very few of them having slight idea whats going on. they even refuse to agree they did mistakes and paid for them
if you needed someone's respect you have to deserve it-including mine. i wont give it freely.
P.S. i dont even remember my epvp password so i have to check my email or keep reseting it over and over again to log in to this account
there's nothing really important in my epvp account either so i dont even bother giving it two factor verification
dev who made a server 7.2 on e9 client didnt even realise that some classes like warlock has fear trap lasting only 6-7seconds instead of 12seconds regarding the fact 7.2 fear trap was over 12seconds back to epic 7. then the damage multiplier for pvp is from e9 also(source code influence). he didnt even bother checking it and rebalancing back to 7.2 values and this is why my knight was so defensive in pvp-mages with +99 skill cards couldnt deal enough damage, with +10 and full ruthless set cardinal couldnt even deal 1500 damage or dealt less than 700 per +10 lvl20 energy beat while i had godly protection enabled. (that just explains why damage needed to be edited in source code instead of nerfing classes, and warlock to be precise was badly nerfed there-6-7second fear trap on epic 7.2 are you serious), yet, this is not my problem that skills lasting effects are completely wrong so as damage multiplier on server.
champion with full vit crit/str crit, 3x s1 cerbs belt and full ruthless gear couldnt ebomb me either, max 20% or 30% hp taken down from energy bomb every attack criting.
i left because i wasted more than enough time on that server including 8.1 beta seeing it dying. and for e9-it died out when launcher was beeing made/fixed and during that time server population went from 50-70people online to 10-15. p.s. i already seen its going nowhere i just stepped out XD!
i dont even play rappelz as a main game, i dont bother to. some days i played when i had free time over 6-8 hours or more, sometimes 1hr or 30 minutes because im just bored.
Old 06/29/2021, 12:34   #29

Quote:
i left most of them and wasnt banned, could rejoin anytime but i wont bother
my discord doesnt have many rappelz discord on purpose. this game is just for cringy stuff
all this game's community is just full of pathetic people with very few of them having slight idea whats going on. they even refuse to agree they did mistakes and paid for them
if you needed someone's respect you have to deserve it-including mine. i wont give it freely.
P.S. i dont even remember my epvp password so i have to check my email or keep reseting it over and over again to log in to this account
there's nothing really important in my epvp account either so i dont even bother giving it two factor verification
dev who made a server 7.2 on e9 client didnt even realise that some classes like warlock has fear trap lasting only 6-7seconds instead of 12seconds regarding the fact 7.2 fear trap was over 12seconds back to epic 7. then the damage multiplier for pvp is from e9 also(source code influence). he didnt even bother checking it and rebalancing back to 7.2 values and this is why my knight was so defensive in pvp-mages with +99 skill cards couldnt deal enough damage, with +10 and full ruthless set cardinal couldnt even deal 1500 damage or dealt less than 700 per +10 lvl20 energy beat while i had godly protection enabled. (that just explains why damage needed to be edited in source code instead of nerfing classes, and warlock to be precise was badly nerfed there-6-7second fear trap on epic 7.2 are you serious), yet, this is not my problem that skills lasting effects are completely wrong so as damage multiplier on server.
champion with full vit crit/str crit, 3x s1 cerbs belt and full ruthless gear couldnt ebomb me either, max 20% or 30% hp taken down from energy bomb every attack criting.
i left because i wasted more than enough time on that server including 8.1 beta seeing it dying. and for e9-it died out when launcher was beeing made/fixed and during that time server population went from 50-70people online to 10-15. p.s. i already seen its going nowhere i just stepped out XD!
i dont even play rappelz as a main game, i dont bother to. some days i played when i had free time over 6-8 hours or more, sometimes 1hr or 30 minutes because im just bored.
stop crying man
Old 06/29/2021, 19:36   #30

Is not a reality drop x5 for garbage and x1 for non-ether things and pets.

Variety of classes (no) there are 3 classes in the game and they are all physics.

Constant lags, despite the fact that the server has a peak of 10-15 people.

Because of the lags + lags cast magician, it's useless to play.

3/10 perfect server assasin and bs players!

GLHF