Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GAMBIT RAPPELZ - E9.6 HYBRID | HIGH RATE | ACTIVE PLAYERBASE

Discussion on GAMBIT RAPPELZ - E9.6 HYBRID | HIGH RATE | ACTIVE PLAYERBASE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 07/25/2021, 23:25   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBunnie View Post
Yeah i failed big time when i was join this server
Had a little fun, but it became so different and awfull, so better avoid. if ur not ready to spend lots of ur cash for little fun.
Thank good i started early and reached everything when it was able to reach without spending a cent, but now just xD
I honestly fail to see the issue here, I'd say since I've been playing for a whilst I'm easily able to gain all the resources I need ( Yes as of now it is a little bit hard due to an issue with Paypal we're facing ) But I fail to see where you get the 5k bit number from weekly? And also as a strictly free to play player I would dare say that I have very very strong gears
Old 07/26/2021, 01:46   #77

it was f2p, now u can't do nothing withoint bits, just nothing to compare others. I don't have problem i have every thing but it is p2w now
Old 07/28/2021, 17:27   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBunnie View Post
i have every thing but it is p2w now
In general none of these projects are meant to be F2P, they aim for monetary gain. Thus they try to attract people with an eviroment that allows players to proceed in game with a reasonable time investment. When, lets say, critical mass (player numbers) is reached they "adjust" the gameplay experience due to reasons like "This is Bugged", "Players LvL too fast", "We think it is important to balance .... to keep up with Fair Play". Well packaged BS with a cherry on top.

This project differed only superficial regarding its core mechanics (see Sidenote) from the handful of P2W servers that existing right now. I won't say neither bad nor good things about this project, since the actions taken tell way more than i could word.

As of now and how the server progresses, none ever went back to being a reasonable place, it is only recommended for those new players who are willing to pay real money or invest 8-12 hours daily.
Players want to play games, they dont want another job.

Thus it is up to the player to decide if he wants another job or opt for the money pit. Both are not my cup of tea.

Sidenote: - core mechanics -
Creating an enviroment with items/buffs/pets that are essential for progress and getting a positive feedbackloop as a player. That is often linked to investment of real money after a server leaves its initial stage, intended by the devs.
Old 07/28/2021, 20:32   #79

Well i dont know what you are talking about
I have been playing this server since 2 weeks after release and i cant confirm anything what you guys stated. The server used to be so much harder and more time consuming in the beginning compared to now. Everything is available at the market now... hop in, farm cash and just buy everything you need from other players. You probably need like 25% of the time to get going compared to the start of the server.
As p2w and the claim you need several thousand bits per week... the only item you really need from the cash shop is the "luminous bag" which requires 500 bits per months and some emblem upgrade items. Everything else is either 100% optional to take a little shortcut or isnt even required to play the game in a decent pace(giving minor improvements) according to clear times. Besides that, you can easily buy cash shop currency from other players ingame.
If you want a 100% f2p server set one up on your local pc^^

PS: Rappelz was never meant to be "finished" within a week or two... if you expect that, a grind heavy game is maybe not the best one for you. Or you pick one of the PvP servers where you get 90% of what you need upon creating a character.
Old 09/04/2021, 09:22   #80

elite*gold: 99
bump
Old 09/07/2021, 10:42   #81

There is only one PVP zone labeled, when in fact there are more. While farming you can get PK many times, and according to the administration this is fine. As a player with an unfinished eq, and a low level, I have no chance to farm. Bye Gambit, I am looking for something good like Arcane at the beginning of its existence
Old 09/08/2021, 11:19   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciej1975 View Post
There is only one PVP zone labeled, when in fact there are more. While farming you can get PK many times, and according to the administration this is fine. As a player with an unfinished eq, and a low level, I have no chance to farm. Bye Gambit, I am looking for something good like Arcane at the beginning of its existence
Like I had explained in your ticket, We have 3 farm zones dragon nest ( neutral ) Farmzone ( pve ) and hotoga ( pvp ), If you do not want to be disturbed by players murdering others, I'd highly recommend going to the PVE zone
Old 09/09/2021, 01:10   #83

Dragon Nest neutral and PK is allowed. Especially several times in a row. I understand that. My bad, probably in the rules I didn't read.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2021, 12:46   #84

Soon to come Mercia update. :]

Old 10/01/2021, 18:23   #85

yoink
Old 11/04/2021, 15:08   #86

bump
Old 11/04/2021, 17:03   #87

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Please add some content to your topics when you bump.

Events, new content you may be working on, new content you may have just released.

Without that they border on spammy sounding bumps and is not supposed to be allowed.

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2022, 02:27   #88

was reading the discord chat a bit, how ever the messages were deleted or moved/archived and noticed people caught up a bug with +7 skill cards of warkahuna having 46times lower damage increase potential on specific skills comparing to +10 card(20million pve damage from WK oneshot skill +7 card while the +10 card allows doing 900million pve damage). this goes to the conclusion the staff has to check every single skill card to find out which ones are bugged because some people might make certain enhancement state of the card to become more overpowered than the other players. and the these conditions are met regarding the enhancement level of the equipment and critical power number of the character stats, so they could get ahead of many others exploiting the bug.
unfortunately to notice this crucial bug took for staff more than 10 months of server beeing up.
so in the end, the staff member teigo already confirmed himself that the problem is real and it;s under deep investigation. well i guess custom content for people has to wait now.
Old 01/02/2022, 17:24   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightGuy View Post
Welcome back to the ePvP board HanYanRou. I hope your stay will be more lengthy compared to your previous 8 times.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2022, 19:37   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightGuy View Post
was reading the discord chat a bit, how ever the messages were deleted or moved/archived and noticed people caught up a bug with +7 skill cards of warkahuna having 46times lower damage increase potential on specific skills comparing to +10 card(20million pve damage from WK oneshot skill +7 card while the +10 card allows doing 900million pve damage). this goes to the conclusion the staff has to check every single skill card to find out which ones are bugged because some people might make certain enhancement state of the card to become more overpowered than the other players. and the these conditions are met regarding the enhancement level of the equipment and critical power number of the character stats, so they could get ahead of many others exploiting the bug.
unfortunately to notice this crucial bug took for staff more than 10 months of server beeing up.
so in the end, the staff member teigo already confirmed himself that the problem is real and it;s under deep investigation. well i guess custom content for people has to wait now.
You should get your information sorted out to prevent spreading these false claims^^

1. The statement is still public available on the discord server
2. It affected the berserker skill "thunderbolt windcut" and nothing of the class Warkahuna
3. That specific skillcard was changed like 5 or 6 months ago and back then it was bugged, so its not a general bug... but that got fixed a week later
4. You are talking about 2 different patches when it comes to your DMG numbers. The 900m(high end equipped character) was before the last big patch and is inflated by timed event deco for example. The 20m(mid tier equipped character) is after the patch where the dmg got reduced due to a removal of a global 0.1sec skill cooldown and therefor hard spammable skills. The issue was that most of the dmg came from the skillcard and there was a huge difference between a +7 and a +10 card. But this also got patched a week later -> dmg transfered from the card to the skill itself and is therefor outdated as well.

You should read statements more carefully and dont provide false information

Tags
gambit, private, pserver, rappelz, server