Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GAMBIT RAPPELZ - E9.6 HYBRID | HIGH RATE | ACTIVE PLAYERBASE

Discussion on GAMBIT RAPPELZ - E9.6 HYBRID | HIGH RATE | ACTIVE PLAYERBASE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 05/10/2021, 18:27   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanYanRou View Post
everyone doing farm spot and instance based dungeons. soloing. alot of people and lack of pvp. they dont even do arena matches which is lame as hell. AP can be gained from farming. rules defending pver's in the actual matter. which is lame. no pvp drama-no fun. too boring server for me even its highly populated. whats the meaning of endless pve if u pk someone once they start crying and insulting even if they decided to continue fight themselves. just my two cents.
The concept of the server does not offer a daycare for pvp drama queens.
For those who favor a laid back experience it seems to be an option.
Old 05/10/2021, 19:00   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavetroll View Post
The concept of the server does not offer a daycare for pvp drama queens.
For those who favor a laid back experience it seems to be an option.
well pvp drama only starts when theres jack ***** starting insult players towards private messages, local and global chat not when it actually turns into pk fests from farming sessions. epics 8.1 are basicly meant for wimpos who can't play the game and all they can do is cry to the staff about this and that to forbade. rappelz was meant to be an open world MMORPG but the feature was ruined completely on the newer epics and made the game boring.
actually server has plenty of drama queens and wimpy *** players online daily who ******** add this or that because they cant deal with the **** like it's casualties and instead causing dramas.
Old 05/19/2021, 22:09   #33

Der einzige Grund weshalb ich bei Level 73 Kb mehr hatte war der Cooldown von der Karte zum Dorf... ätzend..
Old 05/20/2021, 09:52   #34

Server is empty, what happened?
Old 05/20/2021, 16:40   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekToMe View Post
Yeah, I also wonder what the hell happened. There used to be so many ppl online I also checked competitors - empty aswell
Old 05/20/2021, 16:58   #36

elite*gold: 99
Quote:
Empty..? We are peaking with players after we migrated to a more powerful host. What are you talking about, lmao.
Old 05/20/2021, 17:20   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leqendary View Post
Empty..? We are peaking with players after we migrated to a more powerful host. What are you talking about, lmao.
How many players online are there on average?
Btw. I have a suggestion - when you open distorted space gloves/boots/armor box, you could obtain another box with mage stuff, warrior stuff etc. So you can open the ones that are suitable for your class and sell/trade the other ones. It would also make selling/trading them easier. For example instead of selling 100 pair of warrior boots in 1000 trades, u could simply sell 100 warrior boots boxes at once
Old 05/20/2021, 20:21   #38

Quote:
We migrated hosts a while ago, I recommend checking whether or not you downloaded the new client, the old server is now used for other purposes
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2021, 20:58   #39

Leider schade dass man nach 4 tagen dauerfarmen erfährt, dass sämtliche Pets generft sind. Pixinova z.B 3m Range keind dmg, hektor 40% nerf.
Gladiator 450+ mio spam dmg
Unter den Umständen, dann doch lieber ein anderer server.
Old 05/20/2021, 21:52   #40

elite*gold: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennenmajster View Post
How many players online are there on average?
150-ish range, give or take based on the time of day.
Old 05/21/2021, 09:50   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leqendary View Post
What a douche, instead of being helpful, at least some kind person pointed me in the right direction, “I need to download the updated client” thanks Masumichan
Old 05/21/2021, 10:15   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelzianer View Post
Leider schade dass man nach 4 tagen dauerfarmen erfährt, dass sämtliche Pets generft sind. Pixinova z.B 3m Range keind dmg, hektor 40% nerf.
Gladiator 450+ mio spam dmg
Unter den Umständen, dann doch lieber ein anderer server.
Pet beschädigt wurde um einen Brocken gesenkt, Aufgrund der viel zu stark frühen Spiel / lategame, Als wahrscheinlich die beste Masterbreeder derzeit auf dem Server Ich stimme mit dieser Entscheidung, Auch Wind pixie AOE wurde um eine Menge gesenkt, da es einfach zu effizient, Pet-Klassen können immer noch eine hohe Menge an aoe Schaden aufbauen, Hauptsächlich Schaden kommt von der m.atk baut jetzt, da die healbug wurde vor einer Weile behoben.

Übersetzt mit (kostenlose Version)

Quote:
What a douche, instead of being helpful, at least some kind person pointed me in the right direction, “I need to download the updated client” thanks Masumichan
I'm pretty certain, It wasn't meant in that way since at that point we didn't know that people were able to join the other server, It's an issue we still have to solve but I'm happy that my response helped you
Old 05/21/2021, 11:03   #43

Quote:
that server had just a month or so ago about 250-300charactersonline including some of them were slaves. on end of spring it was even worse before trepathy aka GA aether from dayon server started bringing people in. about 15characters online while every player there had a slave. so 5-7people
they seemed of losing plenty of players too after few more servers opened up.
fyben wont be the one accepting the fact someone brang players in to make server more populated but in the end-there will be people leaving after beeing sick of endless farming and soloing
just look at domination postwipe condition. full of slaves and sometimes a player runs at least 6alt characters up to lvl 100 just for slave purpose or around lvl 60-70 for doing ifrits/genies in ceriu desert near rondo areas for trading cards to exchange for summon scrolls. and theres so called "community" and legitimate number of players.
you did forget he counts "character" even tho it's a shop tool as an separate player. but there are players running slaves for buffing up such as nichnochnokku or reni the whole time also shopping in hv while their mains are soloing/duoing or trioing XD! so the numbers in the end arent as huge as he claims
all this server is for pve players but try using your head if there been actual pvp freedom and lack of rules punishing pkers for their actions even tho pvers decided continue the fight after dying and bottling-a ton of drama and reports with insults from pve players would start in no time i played gambit before and to make a pve player cry who called me out to pvp in horizon field took me 5minutes to keep camping with +23/+24 geared mercenary with voidmage using +21 weapons. he ended up raging on discord voice call that can't do anything and keeps bottling because i kept rotating stuns, nightmare, abyssal grip and darkness arrow/dark spiral to permanent crowd control on pve build(crystal aura set) him and his buddy decided to not dp with me just because i made them to go down, i wasnt the one calling them out to pvp in field XD!
People take this game so serious XDD!
plus i bet there is a reason why player number dropped to these 5-10characters online while it had about 100 before and that was farmspot Lyza request to add. i suppose that made people leaving who needed pvp and pve rules beeing fair and square for both type of players. just a note: lyza's suffered on beeing bottle raped in rotan in arcane server by the whole community and yet the pking was allowed there aside of event spots that were ran on the server. for real, do these people ever think what will happen to server population if they give protection to one type of players in the community ? if not people bringing players in or back to the server gambit would've ended up dead for some mod's actions before they even thought what will happen after that.
Old 05/21/2021, 14:06   #44

I have been playing on this server for 20 days now.

It's very simple, the new dungeon is great (lacks a bit of difficulty), the new Blue Dragoon stuff is awesome, and there are often events.

There are some balancing issues (the creatures are too nerfed, example:
Wind fairy who does not hit anything (nova useless, disgusting range).
Gladiator bugged to the end, animation too long, skill multiplier insufficient.
Hecktor nerf too.)

In terms of class, we have a champion who is the ultimate weapon, an excellent marksman in single target, and a perfect war kahuna. END

The rest is to vomit, the slayer unfortunately does not damage, the overlord without the 9.7 pets has very little interest, the void mage and corruptor are no longer the most powerful classes as the description indicates.

Please listen to the community and challenge us, make the Templar and the healers needed, otherwise the server won't last long.

Long life to Gambit.
Old 05/21/2021, 14:29   #45

0815 server. after 5 min of gameplay peepoLeave

Tags
gambit, private, pserver, rappelz, server