Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortal X Epicaria Server Hard/Medium

Discussion on Immortal X Epicaria Server Hard/Medium within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Immortal X Epicaria Server Hard/Medium

IMMORTAL X EPICARIA

Hello, are you tired of new pets and easy servers? Only pet classes on op pet servers annoy you?
You've come to the right place!
I invite you to the server created by players for players
you probably already know the Epicaria server (new client old content)
if not, that's okay, I'll introduce you to the details.

So ... Epicaria are InkDevil server files
Immortal is the name of our team
we create our own version of this server together
to remind us of the times of the old rappelz in which we used to play when we were still children ...
do you remember how you killed blue fairies in "laksy" for hours to drop an empty card? do you remember what that satisfaction was?
we want to give you this unforgettable feeling again, but not to bother you with unnecessary difficulties and inconvenience of the game.
enter the world of real rappelz created by people who really love this world.

-client custom 9.1 with all additions 9.5 and 9.7
-server hard (exp: x2 drop: x4)
-old beast drop system
-no dura equipment
-balanced gameplay by players experienced for years
-no soul pets
- frequent updates
-the administration considers all the opinions and suggestions of players
- unforgettable atmosphere
-mob kill count reward
-new custom dungeons
-new Ancient equipment
-compilation of new crafting systems
-quests give% experience (now even on r7 it pays to help our beloved npc from cities)
-old pets are again as useful as they used to be

There are many novelties but it is really much, much more, there is no way to mention them all, so just come and see for yourself!

LINKS

Discord:

Thank you and best regards
Immortal Team

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2021, 22:28   #2

Tested , Amazing , Thank you Well InkDevi's Files r just sick And you did great job on "Dev"ing it bro , keep it up ill stick around
Old 02/20/2021, 05:41   #3

One of the greatest
Old 02/21/2021, 05:14   #4

checkin it
Old 02/23/2021, 02:33   #5

stolen sever files. got booted for being a ******, kept the files, made new server.
Old 02/23/2021, 06:53   #6

So from what i understood, someone complained about the balancing system, and then the staff doxxed him and gave infos about him to random people (not only to staff) ?
Old 02/23/2021, 09:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeetyagga6 View Post
You can expect alot of nerfs here as the dev's are trying to " balance " the game
They are making the server a slower grind, without cheese soul pets , auto win tab f1 classes etc. Some dont like that which is fine. Good thing theres a billion epic 7-9 servers here they can go play and be r7 in 1 hour with.
Old 02/23/2021, 20:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
stolen sever files. got booted for being a retard, kept the files, made new server.
Okay so to get things straight and on the right way so people can actually understand what happened even tho it's gonna be bit long
Aether ( Trepathy or idk what his name is ) Was crying bout YoSiem nerfing Octopus buff, even tho YoSiem was asked to nerf it because it made assassin immortals , they simply never die . so Some assassins told Yosiem to do it in order to have a hardcore server and still non is capable of solo'ing everything. so This Lame Guy ( Aether ) Started nagging and crying and sayin that when you nerf things over and over again , people will leave . idk where he got that idea from , all other games nerf and do patch notes and there r metas and everything else. ANYWAY
it was going smooth and normal discussion till he started talking big and his girlfriend telling him in the background " They r just jealous of you cuz your better than them " regardless the fact that thats lame as **** But still Okay , np.
so we ( The players on voice chat ) asked him to just leave the server then if he wants to 1 shot everything and go play official Then he won't leave . and started Threatening YoSiem that his server is actually Unprotected and that he will give the IPs to his "Dev" Friends xD And they will take the server down , you know just a kid trash talks xD Then he took it to the next level by threatening me and sayin hes gonna DDoS Me , made fun of my english xD idk why but yeh hes that lame.
So i simply got his IP From discord and saved it just as a backup. then when he said on discord that " Hidden must be shaking , he trash talked and now hes scared " I had to take some action first , i thought he will actually do something. so i did what i have to do with 200mb ^^ Then he lagged , and after him trash talking more and being toxic ~ I Simply increased it to 1GB then watched him burn . regardless the fact that he turned into a small puppy xD asking me to stop and sayin that his family can't use the internet etc.. i felt bad then i stopped . i know hes gonna trash talk / hes gonna try giving bad reputation bout the server and so on , still i won't do anything to you mate. not bcz of you ^^ Just bcz of your family . you know we got a sayin here " Dogs that bark , never bite " So your not a threat mate. stop talking big and giving out threats without being able to do shit.

Lastly , he said that i shouldnt be worried from him , it's OceanWisdom the one that i should be worried from cuz hes the one who told him to threat me and then threat Immortal server. then ofc , we asked Ocean and it was all lies

The server is great , many people tried to do something with these files and they never were successful .
1) didn't know how to manage it
2) It wasn't even fully done yet.

You're all welcomed to join and test it and see For everyone who likes old and hardcore servers . your very welcomed

Even tho it's not even my server , but i felt bad that guy giving accusations to YoSiem and me being silenced so i had to say what i did and how i did it ^^.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2021, 01:16   #9

Quote:
stolen sever files. got booted for being a ******, kept the files, made new server.
cronx get outta here, we know you miss wiping our progress but dont be upset cause they did it better than you
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2021, 03:29   #10

Quote:
So... I got NEW Epicaria from ink
And I working with ink he help me alot
But yes, I stole after all I'm from Poland xD

My head got cronx (wipe) after your cronx cronx
Old 02/24/2021, 17:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasanKat View Post
Okay so to get things straight and on the right way so people can actually understand what happened even tho it's gonna be bit long
Aether ( Trepathy or idk what his name is ) Was crying bout YoSiem nerfing Octopus buff, even tho YoSiem was asked to nerf it because it made assassin immortals , they simply never die . so Some assassins told Yosiem to do it in order to have a hardcore server and still non is capable of solo'ing everything. so This Lame Guy ( Aether ) Started nagging and crying and sayin that when you nerf things over and over again , people will leave . idk where he got that idea from , all other games nerf and do patch notes and there r metas and everything else. ANYWAY
it was going smooth and normal discussion till he started talking big and his girlfriend telling him in the background " They r just jealous of you cuz your better than them " regardless the fact that thats lame as **** But still Okay , np.
so we ( The players on voice chat ) asked him to just leave the server then if he wants to 1 shot everything and go play official Then he won't leave . and started Threatening YoSiem that his server is actually Unprotected and that he will give the IPs to his "Dev" Friends xD And they will take the server down , you know just a kid trash talks xD Then he took it to the next level by threatening me and sayin hes gonna DDoS Me , made fun of my english xD idk why but yeh hes that lame.
So i simply got his IP From discord and saved it just as a backup. then when he said on discord that " Hidden must be shaking , he trash talked and now hes scared " I had to take some action first , i thought he will actually do something. so i did what i have to do with 200mb ^^ Then he lagged , and after him trash talking more and being toxic ~ I Simply increased it to 1GB then watched him burn . regardless the fact that he turned into a small puppy xD asking me to stop and sayin that his family can't use the internet etc.. i felt bad then i stopped . i know hes gonna trash talk / hes gonna try giving bad reputation bout the server and so on , still i won't do anything to you mate. not bcz of you ^^ Just bcz of your family . you know we got a sayin here " Dogs that bark , never bite " So your not a threat mate. stop talking big and giving out threats without being able to do shit.

Lastly , he said that i shouldnt be worried from him , it's OceanWisdom the one that i should be worried from cuz hes the one who told him to threat me and then threat Immortal server. then ofc , we asked Ocean and it was all lies

The server is great , many people tried to do something with these files and they never were successful .
1) didn't know how to manage it
2) It wasn't even fully done yet.

You're all welcomed to join and test it and see For everyone who likes old and hardcore servers . your very welcomed

Even tho it's not even my server , but i felt bad that guy giving accusations to YoSiem and me being silenced so i had to say what i did and how i did it ^^.

Do you realize you just admitted you committed a crime which can get you a big fine or/and prison!?

I'm sure this will make people join a discord to play not the opposite lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2021, 00:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Do you realize you just admitted you committed a crime which can get you a big fine or/and prison!?

I'm sure this will make people join a discord to play not the opposite lol
Do you realize that i don't care ? ?
Old 02/25/2021, 12:23   #13

elite*gold: 103
Gute Arbeit YoSiem, viel Glück
Old 02/25/2021, 16:04   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasanKat View Post
Do you realize that i don't care ? ?
You dont care about committing a crime, but you care that much what someone says to you in a game? Makes sense.
Old 02/25/2021, 21:01   #15

Best server that I have played in a long while. Definately reccomend. Very friendly staff, players, grindy, but very worth server

What i said when i started and things were cool. Scroll below to unveil the true truth about this server
Closed Thread

Tags
epicaria, private, rappelz, server, yosiem