Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Preview]RevolutionTeam 9.6 Official files

Discussion on [Preview]RevolutionTeam 9.6 Official files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6190
Lightbulb [Preview]RevolutionTeam 9.6 Official files

As most of you know that we get the official files every year and from Gala or its publishers directly.

This is a list of the files that we got before everyone and we released,
[7.2, 8.2, 8.3, 9.1, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.5.2]

And this year is no exception we got the official 9.6 files this month *******REDACTED*****

this thread will be just a preview for the files and Q&A about anything you wanna know about the files, about Rappelz, and about our team.

a couple of members from our team and I will answer all your questions.

I'll start the Q&A by answering some questions.

1-Did you hacked GP7?
-No, we solved our problems with GP7 and now we're partners with the company.

2-Do you sell the files or any part or only the GS?
-No, don't bother me and yourself by asking this question.

You can complete .. and I'll leave you with a quick video from INGame 9.6

Regards.

RevolutionTeam
Thanks
16 Users
Old 02/07/2020, 07:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well same question as on discord,do files have same limitation as 9.5.2 if they do they are pretty much useless
Old 02/07/2020, 14:52   #3

you said you released the files above but i can't see any thread for 8.2 and 8.3 official
Old 02/07/2020, 15:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Well same question as on discord,do files have same limitation as 9.5.2 if they do they are pretty much useless
Could you please explain more about what is "limitation as 9.5.2" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hocinemessi View Post
you said you released the files above but i can't see any thread for 8.2 and 8.3 official
Ghost Released the GS and the Arcadia via regular posts before,

And we released them again with the source code, you can find them within the SVN project.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2020, 16:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
Could you please explain more about what is "limitation as 9.5.2" ?

Ghost Released the GS and the Arcadia via regular posts before,

And we released them again with the source code, you can find them within the SVN project.
CharacterMotion is locked,well sframe ignore it.Skills are limited as such.

For this limitation few of your revo members knows it.Like Ghost and one of your main 3d developers.
Old 02/07/2020, 16:31   #6

Quote:
CharacterMotion is locked,well sframe ignore it.Skills are limited as such.
We're not into opening a server, so we don't need to worry about this stuff.
Old 02/07/2020, 16:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
We're not into opening a server, so we don't need to worry about this stuff.
They don't ask dumb questions like "ummm what are the limitation on 9.5,i don't know what are you talking about"
Old 02/07/2020, 16:39   #8

Quote:
They don't ask dumb questions like "ummm what are the limitation on 9.5,i don't know what are you talking about"
This is not the real limitation, When our team released 9.5.2, it was edited via reverse engineering by our team, since 9.5 the official put a higher class limitation on the GS (Packet protection) so if it's Russian GS, you cannot use other lang or other SFrame, only the Russian and so on.

So when you say limitation you should be clear what limitation you're talking about, because what you mentioned we don't call it limitation, at least not for us.. We have the best developers in Rappelz world and we don't consider such a things as limitation.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2020, 18:44   #9

revolutionsTeams is the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2020, 08:39   #10

Well , in my opinion ~ Rappelz Arabic is dieng slowly as any Rappelz server out there
so what happened truely is , the game thought of selling the files and getting good amount of money instead of just relying on cash shop.
so "You" Arabian team just bought the game and u didnt hack **** , we all know that xd
anyway 9.6 must be good but game is boring after epic 7.1 so xD
Best of luck anyways .
Old 02/08/2020, 16:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasanKat View Post
Well , in my opinion ~ Rappelz Arabic is dieng slowly as any Rappelz server out there
so what happened truely is , the game thought of selling the files and getting good amount of money instead of just relying on cash shop.
so "You" Arabian team just bought the game and u didnt hack **** , we all know that xd
anyway 9.6 must be good but game is boring after epic 7.1 so xD
Best of luck anyways .
unfortunately, we don't have enough money to buy the game, but even if we had that amount we wont buy it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2020, 17:59   #12

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
You invited people to come and discuss the files and ask questions and post their opinions on it.

If every member of your team is just going to report all of the replies that this topic gets I see no reasons not to close it.

I will leave it open for a little while after cleaning it up but if it continues to be just a report trap I am going to have to close it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2020, 19:04   #13

Monster motion is limited.Monster motion are coded in sframe.
If you are wondering how it works, you can look at the photo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2020, 21:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anothers View Post
Monster motion is limited.Monster motion are coded in sframe.
If you are wondering how it works, you can look at the photo.
Thank you for this useful information, I will take a look at it in my free time
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2020, 22:07   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisokabe View Post
Hi what change between 9.5.2 and your 9.6 because the skills are already changed we just don't have double crossbow / cita medal and saving card in belt if we equip an another one
The changements made in 9.6:

* Adding a new PVE system: "Siege of citadelle", this included: adding 3 new ways of monster fighting type + adding 5 new functions ( 2 of them already exist in latest 952 RevolutionGS ! )
* Renewing the Deathmatch ( and soon the BattleArena ) : the deathmatch system that is abandoned since years has been revived by shorthanding all of its types to a one daily match with new rewards, this included some other modifications like canceling buff remove when in/out.
* Remaking weapons definitions : as you may notice in 96 ItemResource, rows count are almost the half now! and this was by again 'shorthanding' each sets of a weapon with multiple effects in only 3 weapons( by rarity ) - this included some changements in Telecasterdb
* Damage logic minor changements : in 952 .. defenceIgnore things were removed from damagecalculation, by 96 .. it was removed from the STAT_INFO packet + attackSpeed basic value according to a weapon was changed
* A whole new pet with a new rarity : the Skel General
* Well-studied class balancing ( included a new skill giving the ability to wear double crossbow )
* New guild rank : "Officer" .. also named as "Deputy", gives the ability to have the same (buffpower/siege of citadelle rewards) as guildmaster + extending the maximum guild grade
* New Gear slot: "medal" + One other slot for creature gears
* Canceling buff remove when ending compete
* Extending maximum item level to 40
* Other modifications : re-packing the sframe to be 2x twice smaller ! + minor changements in many packets ( whytf did they do this ?! )
* UI modification
-
thats all i can remember for now
Thanks
1 User

Tags
امل الشعوب, rappelz, revolutionteam