Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tru3Games Big Thanks !!

Discussion on Tru3Games Big Thanks !! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tru3Games Big Thanks !!

I would like to give a big thank you to all the dev's and those who helped in every way!, We at Tru3Games want to thank all those who made tools and sources for Tru3games to make it thise far, (we could have not done it with out the great minds who came together and made the sources for us to make a good server for the Rappelz community,

Thanks to those who took time to make awesome items and maps like InkDevil and many others, Thanks to the Revolution-Team for their hard work and sharing to help make running a server easy, and TheFear for all his/her great work and help.

And lets not forget the Mods here on epvp, for answering all our questions when we ran into a problem, and helping many others still today to help many succeed as they have helped Tru3games!, We take our hats off to you all ! , i wish there was away to record me saying this you could hear the joy in my voice, and i am sure many agree i dont think you guys can get this enough, and deserve a reward more then Thanks.......

Since there are many small minded persons in the world i deleted the last topic ... so here is just about thanks !!

Thank you all Very Much From Tru3Games !!

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2019, 14:53   #2

lol

Old 09/13/2019, 17:14   #3

@ doesn't this feel a little 'attempt to create more than one announcement threadyy'
Old 09/13/2019, 17:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
@ doesn't this feel a little 'attempt to create more than one announcement threadyy'
It is.

Old 09/13/2019, 18:36   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,245
It did to me at first, but with no links and the subject is really about thanking the developers here, I am going to allow it until they try to add links and turn it into another announcement thread.

Right now it is just their name being shamelessly promoted and a plea for people to come play their server in the last paragraph.

So it is what it is for right now.
Old 09/13/2019, 20:38   #6

wow !!!

out of all said here the only thing that jumped out was a two paragraph sentence?? and more that all had time to critisize but not say anything else? , it was just a few months back where i saw a Mod say these words !, if you cant say anything nice , not to say nothing at all !
Old 09/13/2019, 23:33   #7

Dont get us wrong mate. I appreciate the appreciation, but we have rules here to keep things clean. It just looks like you're using thanking us devs as a ploy to plug your server. Eitherway good luck.
Old 09/13/2019, 23:52   #8

elite*gold: 50
If you would like to thank a community or group or group of people dont add your project/server name.they could easly list name of developer or group in thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old Today, 01:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Dont get us wrong mate. I appreciate the appreciation, but we have rules here to keep things clean. It just looks like you're using thanking us devs as a ploy to plug your server. Eitherway good luck.
Quote:
I appreciate the appreciation

« any farming bot ? | [Lua]awaken weapons By Npc »