Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

O2 Gaming server back! Epic 7.x server with futured by 9.4 files

Discussion on O2 Gaming server back! Epic 7.x server with futured by 9.4 files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/14/2018, 14:41   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
opens stupidly at midnight for whatever *** knows. Tons of bugs.
2 retards say wipe, it is now "the suggestion of players".
he leaves the server online even though he will wipe

I say welcome to o2.
who said he will wipe it?
Old 10/14/2018, 14:47   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitking111 View Post
who said he will wipe it?
He said it like 10 times? *Facepalm*
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2018, 15:26   #63

hello, ist this server p2w?
Old 10/14/2018, 15:32   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
hello, ist this server p2w?
Crybabies say that its pay2win, but if u dont suck, then its not p2w
Old 10/14/2018, 17:49   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatagod View Post
I went to cv hardmode and got like 2 teardrops from 5 mobs. So it isnt that big of a problem.
something wrong here
join date 2018-10
3 posts and all of them in this post?!

please don't be a stupid, if you want to defend you server try to be smarter than that
Old 10/14/2018, 17:50   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo69 View Post
something wrong here
3 posts
join date 2018-10
Well i lost my old phone, it had authenticator of my old acct, so i had to make a new one.
My name on every private server is Fatality
Old 10/14/2018, 19:36   #67

its a scam, like the other 3 servers he created before, dont fool yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2018, 14:58   #68

Server official opening in :

Old 10/16/2018, 13:35   #69

I quit because the following reasons which I write to help this team and other devs to not repeat these mistakes:

How to read.

-the project has 0 planning
# one huge factor was the team keep postponing the opening date, tomorrow after tomorrow keeping players waiting and checking every freaking minute!

#first official opening was 12PM midnight on the last holiday night, sadly it ended with a wipe.

#second official opening was 10PM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK.*rip students*

*solutions*
make a date which you are sure to be enough for opening even if its 1 month ahead, at least after 1 month ill go and check, instead of consuming my time and closing my plans to keep checking every day.
pick your date carefully, make it on a holiday so people could join and not have to sleep for school etc.

-low IQ resolution for bugs and mistakes.
#first opening the dev didn't realize how op some buffs he put on "cash shop", causing some players to hit r7 in a couple of hours.
*resolution by devs was a wipe*

#another issue was when you make character you get some op buffs for 2 hours to help you lvl up, sadly with the crashed and server lagging, you log back in and you find yourself dead and the buffs are removed because if you don't have fairys you can't get to keep the buffs.

*took the dev's 1 hour to fix it, only after i suggested to include them with the hv druid buffs. BUT by that time they fixed it people who didn't die or had fairys, reached r5 while most of those who lost the buffs are stuck at r3 trying to kill fast.*
*solutions* never open without pre-open beta to avoid as many issues as possible or game breaking features.
#at some point a cash shop item "luna amplifiers" dropped by mobs, had very decent pricing, the problem was they drop insane amounts in hidden dungeons you'd get 5 bills per 20 minutes selling 150 amplifiers for 6mill each every 5minutes.

*resolution by devs they reduced the price by 120 times from 6mill to 10k making it useless, and whoever abused it gets to keep the money*.

*solution* since it was only a few people r7 you should make a quick check and wipe all gold ingots they have and wipe all the cash they have and give them some compensation I'd say 100mill each and 1bill for who reported the bug.

-mc class
#i was the second to hit r7 and the first to finish quests and I was surprised that I could take master class, which the devs already said *does not exist!*, so I didn't risk it and abuse it because I know people will complain and it will not be fair besides that it will not end well for me.I did what's Right
i reported immediately and left to my work.
*funny thing after I returned, 2 people are mc.*
*dev's resolution was they made it so you can't enter again if you entered once, so if I can manage to tp there again I'll class too.*

*best resolution, remove the option from the job changer, and delete the skill tree for those who are mc, that will fix the issue or force a rebirth scroll, and reduce their lvls to what they were before classing because its unfair to be abused like that and he gets to keep it all.*

%i don't expect you to read all this, but if you care then you will.%

finally, I'd like to say, even if those bugs are fixed I don't trust their judgment to punish players for their own fault. or the way they fixed it because you don't get to keep the stuff you got from abusing bugs. It was wrong all along the start and rushy development, not to mention the crashing and permanent lag of course. its the end for me although it was fun.

I repeat, this is only for devs in general and server's managers to take notes about what upsets players and how to satisfy players by not bashing the ban hammer on them for mistakes you made.
Old 10/16/2018, 21:12   #70

Good evening everyone at first we are very happy that you trust us and you chose our server and we will improve and become better and better because of your trust. We want to inform you of what happened in the server completely and we share your opinion and you will participate in determining the fate of the future of the game, we have encountered complex problems in the communication techniques in this server and because it interferes with our protection system and therefore we have communicated with the work team of the host but we confirmed that the network of the server is conflicting with out protection., so we have decided to put your choice and will do our best to satisfy you. The option is either to open a server with the 7.1 epic with a same this system ( everything from mobs ) or our first Server Definitely not Rappelz.
will put you to a vote! Please Choose
Vote ending after " 24 Hr " .

Notice : we will look at any suggestions / opinion,
"Our success depends on your love

i will ask a moderator to close my thread untill we update our next project.
Closed Thread