Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

O2 Gaming server back! Epic 7.x server with futured by 9.4 files

Discussion on O2 Gaming server back! Epic 7.x server with futured by 9.4 files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/12/2018, 20:18   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiestoo View Post
Another pay2win server. Ofc you can tell me that it is possoble to get cs items from mobs but nahhh. We all know that you will spend days farming few SS while some1 will just buy all the things at CS. Who will pay more then others will become 150 geared faster and after will gain more then others cs items from drops.
exactly, in their latest 7.2 they made *** mother's bottle in cash shop for real money $$, we waited 7 days for them to make it obtainable in-game.but after we got bored and got wrekt by people who bought them, they decided to make an event where you can get boxes from mobs and get bottle's by luck. it would take 2 days to get 5 bottles xd.

this is just how it is in o2.
Old 10/12/2018, 20:31   #47

elite*gold: 16
just looked into the cashshop, pieces, Energy of Gold, worldbuffs, teardrops, wings, lunachip….everything in cashshop. if this all is obtainable ingame easy is ok if not its paytowin
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2018, 23:24   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSleiderxx View Post
just looked into the cashshop, pieces, Energy of Gold, worldbuffs, teardrops, wings, lunachip….everything in cashshop. if this all is obtainable ingame easy is ok if not its paytowin
it is not easy as hell. you have to farm it. it is up to you if you are good in farming or not
Old 10/12/2018, 23:38   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
it is not easy as hell. you have to farm it. it is up to you if you are good in farming or not
Hell isn't easy
Old 10/13/2018, 01:34   #50

CONGRATULATION ! YOU FAILED HARD THE 3rd TIME

PPL WAITING IN DISCORD THE WHOLE DAY...you say...tomorrow....PPL WAIT ANOTHER DAY...you say...SORRY! tomorrow...

FINALLY YOU OPEN THE SERVER LATE NIGHT ! and what happens? players with crystals (PAYing real money for crystals---> ppl who had crystals in old server got them back and can buy cs stuff for it now on new server)

instantly lvl to 110+ in like 1 hour with op stuff ye GG

many ppl just left the server again not worth to try it he just hyped it and destroyed everything again with this **** cs stuff...

atleast he made again some bucks from dumb ppl to close or wipe the server daily

O2 PLEASE DO NOT DO ANY MORE RAPPELZ PROJECT PURE P2W !

ps: ---> if ppl complain on discord they get banned for saying that p2w is unfair just to say

"TELL ME YOUR FEEDBACK I TAKE CARE ABOUT" yeye you do a **** you ban ppl from discord for telling you feedback that you won t hear
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2018, 02:08   #51

Angry

Quote:

PPL WAITING IN DISCORD THE WHOLE DAY...you say...tomorrow....PPL WAIT ANOTHER DAY...you say...SORRY! tomorrow...

FINALLY YOU OPEN THE SERVER LATE NIGHT ! and what happens? players with crystals (PAYing real money for crystals---> ppl who had crystals in old server got them back and can buy cs stuff for it now on new server)

many ppl just left the server again not worth to try it he just hyped it and destroyed everything again with this **** cs stuff...

atleast he made again some bucks from dumb ppl to close or wipe the server daily

ps: ---> if ppl complain on discord they get banned for saying that p2w is unfair just to say

"TELL ME YOUR FEEDBACK I TAKE CARE ABOUT" yeye you do a **** you ban ppl from discord for telling you feedback that you won t hear
you said everything. o2 please never make another private server pls.
Old 10/13/2018, 06:48   #52

thx everyone for thier opinion. i just open server quickly which will not make you wait anymore. i said that maybe there will be some mistaks and i will wait for feedback to fix them

i will ignore some haters who attack us since i open my proectjs. . a server is fine+40 players online .

i am waiting Feedback to do a patch to fix what player face.
We apologize for what happened , that is because we open so quickly when players ask us
" just put your feedback to make server better "

thx everyone for thier opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xganexax View Post
you said everything. o2 please never make another private server pls.
let me know your feedback about server ? and what should we add

we allways hear from everyone .

notice : we know a drop rate still not yet fine so we need to make it better by your feedbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutX View Post

many ppl just left the server again not worth to try it he just hyped it and destroyed everything again with this shit cs stuff...

"TELL ME YOUR FEEDBACK I TAKE CARE ABOUT" yeye you do a shit you ban ppl from discord for telling you feedback that you won t hear

Dear Autx we exactly dont plan to any p2w. we just open a server and we ask for feedback
let us know your feedback and what is better for the server. it would help us to make it better for you or for everyone who didnt like yet

we have now over +30 players they like the server and i got some feedback from them

thank you for your opinion / and about who banned u from discord. let me know the raeson why gms banned u. and when . and what happend.

thank you very much

Update :

Thx everyone for feedback that they send to our discord.

in today patch we are going to wipe ( that was players ask)

we did a mistak by adding some 9.4 stuffs

so to fix this we will follow what most of players sugestions

First removing everything from cash shop that count 9.4 like buffs and stufs
adding NPC just for SS and HV pass and some small starter pack
a drop rate will be same. they will be good looted in dungeon. use lucky postion
in few days if we find that a drops is not balanced with cash shop we will make a drops even more for sure

" remember we are trying to make server great. help us by puting your feedback befor hug update today "

stay tuned. i will put patch notes when i finish tonight with a wipe.

prpare your selfs thank you very much

and ofc there will be a compensation

Old 10/13/2018, 15:45   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutX View Post

The first point i agree with you - the "server goes live.... oh no tomorrow" several times was very stupid.
The p2w thing i dont agree with you. The whole shop items can be dropped ig. The thing with the op stuff was a mistake and he will do a wipe because of it.
But we dont know when... he said today but maybe it will be tomorrow
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2018, 18:07   #54

i wainting the serv on *-*
Old 10/14/2018, 05:42   #55

you didn't learn from last time, this is too sad.

Actually I had enough.

Sorry but your server dose not worth to play at the moment, what ever you do it is all about your cash shop.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2018, 11:41   #56

opens stupidly at midnight for whatever *** knows. Tons of bugs.
2 retards say wipe, it is now "the suggestion of players".
he leaves the server online even though he will wipe

I say welcome to o2.
Old 10/14/2018, 12:00   #57

tear drops in cs is a no go, thats like *** mode
Old 10/14/2018, 12:14   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSleiderxx View Post
tear drops in cs is a no go, thats like *** mode
I went to cv hardmode and got like 2 teardrops from 5 mobs. So it isnt that big of a problem.
Old 10/14/2018, 12:18   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatagod View Post
I went to cv hardmode and got like 2 teardrops from 5 mobs. So it isnt that big of a problem.
i meant in general in this Epic

ah ok its drop able
Old 10/14/2018, 13:29   #60

elite*gold: 6
wanted to try it out, but there few things im confused about.

1. their updater looks totaly bad and also do not work correctly, it let me choose a language version i wanted to patch then, after the patch, it just deleted that language version and offer me 2, arabic, and english.

well fine, after that i wanted to start the game, and it tells me dll's are missing (i did not patched, extracted it with a activated antivir or defender cuz i know that things like that can happen). so ya, 0/5 rating.

€dit ; also their discord is filled with egyptian people, every channel.
and as far i know from other games, all kind of egyptian servers/work are made just to melk people like a cow ($$$$$$$$), ill keep stay away from it.
Closed Thread