Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

O2 Gaming server back! Epic 7.x server with futured by 9.4 files

Discussion on O2 Gaming server back! Epic 7.x server with futured by 9.4 files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
O2 Gaming server back! Epic 7.x server with futured by 9.4 files

Hello Dear players of O2 gaming rappelz server.

-we'd like to say that O2 rappelz team has comeback!
- we are about to release one of our best server's of rappelz .

-before I start I would like to put some notices and common questions with answers

-Why most the server's of game Rappelz die quickly ?
*From our point of view and our experience , There are several factors that kill the game
1- getting to max levels,
after a player got a max level they only got a pvp choice to enjoy in the game properly. and a mmorpg games should have PVE/PVP system. or it will be bored for most of the players
so getting a max level is one of the problems which makes player stop from upgrading his characters also let other ( slowing players ) getting thier things in days. so to fix this problem we will allow the players to keep upgrade his characters and ofc it will not be that easy to do it. like( more levels . more dungeons. more new gears/drops which make the character upgradable )
2-some bad things like trash items which no one need it in a private server which slow the loot pet system in old epic 7.0
3- Accumulation of rupees which make a server so bored, which make players stop trading stuffs since the rupees going even higher in time, days.
4-PVP area / guild empty most of the time. that is because there is different levels / gears between players
5-most of private server's have no trade / Auction house because you already can got most of stuffs from npc by using rupees.
6- players will get bored from starting from 0 over and over
7- Different languages .
*After detailed thinking and experiments we exactly put our best solution for everything we know about .

Our server will be in Epic 7 systems. and we will put some information about the server with solutions to the questions Which we talked about above.

we are going to use a 9.4 Client / files which will allow us to upgrade / add / update a server In a better way and take advantage of some features in this release like ( loot pet speed )
we are going to follow a 7.0 system which a max level is 170 ( at the moment ) We will put the next developments each time at puberty the maximum level of players for example : new area / dungeons / weapons / monsters To develop the game in our own way as we did in our DNR server
-we will make everything (( everything "every single things " staffs from cash shop in loot)) (there will be no NPC. only for buff and keys ) i will explain a key system later
so a player will be able to farm his staffs from mobs / dungeons mobs or bosses which will make a trade in server very active .
some small changes in classes, to allow a summners class to use 2 creature at same time. and we let priset to not conflict with his buffes. that is mean he can use all his buffes without conflict
we are trying to change the interface which will be close to 7.0 epic
there will be a npc which will sell your non-dura drops With some little taxes .we also put an option in npc that can clean up your all bag from trash things . just put your important (non geared) in Warehouse and clean your bag,
as always a server will be multilanguage ( we fix the russian and the turkish language from our old servers )

Please if you have any Suggestion just put replay for it.

I will put updates and news coming in this thread
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2018, 05:50   #2

Seems Like A Perfect Server , The Way You Described It , Looking Forward For It x)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2018, 18:04   #3

Dead in 2 weeks like allways.
Gl hf anyway
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/10/2018, 22:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawan321 View Post
Dead in 2 weeks like allways.
Gl hf anyway
Dear wawa 321. we will be glad to hear your advices / suggestions. thank you for your opinion remember we always hear from everyone ,. we will do our best to make a rappelz great again
good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2018, 22:23   #5

yeah good luck.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/10/2018, 23:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post

yeah good luck.
have no idea what is point of your replay. it is not first time i took some image from google. but any way thank you .
Old 09/11/2018, 20:02   #7

Talking LOL

Guess the most retarded mod team to ever exist on EPVP has returned to **** off another server. I've played both of your guys last 2 servers, and all are cash shop orientated, never get good updates, never have fun events, no new content, no reason to play your server... I played that last 7.2 server for 4 weeks, and you guys only made 1 minor update, then you gave up on server because it's easier for you guys to start a new one to make money.

You guys are killing this community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2018, 03:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeetyagga6 View Post
Guess the most retarded mod team to ever exist on EPVP has returned to **** off another server. I've played both of your guys last 2 servers, and all are cash shop orientated, never get good updates, never have fun events, no new content, no reason to play your server... I played that last 7.2 server for 4 weeks, and you guys only made 1 minor update, then you gave up on server because it's easier for you guys to start a new one to make money.

You guys are killing this community.
tank you for your opinion. we will be glad to hear your suggestion to make rappelz great again.
Old 09/12/2018, 04:04   #9

elite*gold: 415
I mean to me, It's not like I won't give Dev´s some money.
I donate something when the server is fun.
Being forced to pay for needed/important/much stronger items is annoying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2018, 12:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wael™ View Post
I mean to me, It's not like I won't give Dev´s some money.
I donate something when the server is fun.
Being forced to pay for needed/important/much stronger items is annoying.
we exactly dont force any one to pay somthing for cash shop to get stronger things, we dont have this pay to win system.,. a cash shop is a way faster to get items faster than looting . that is all. we make everything drop droping from monsters.

thx alot for your opinion. we hope from you to gives us some suggestions to make rappelz great again. thank you
Old 09/13/2018, 13:05   #11

Make , A Discord Channel , For The Server , And Edited To Your Thread
Old 09/13/2018, 15:29   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahkrin View Post
Make , A Discord Channel , For The Server , And Edited To Your Thread
thank you for your suggestion. we will see about it if we can make a discord channel. if you can follow us in our facebook page untill we make one.

best regards.
Old 09/13/2018, 18:05   #13

ive been on all your servers you fk them up pll were so anoyed they left the ist server you put on with those lovely rainbow pixis was great you really ruined it by wiping it dont you think uve had enough tries of makin a server and takin ppls money then disapearing
Old 09/13/2018, 22:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimkow3 View Post
ive been on all your servers you fk them up pll were so anoyed they left the ist server you put on with those lovely rainbow pixis was great you really ruined it by wiping it dont you think uve had enough tries of makin a server and takin ppls money then disapearing
welcome to almost all games private servers scene.
Old 09/14/2018, 17:57   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimkow3 View Post
if you read our last post . you would not put this comment. but any way. we allways take a people opinion about us. we said we will put a vip system for who paid for our server and thier money will never be west. as long as they play in our server.
also a cash is not for our wallet. it is for host payment.

we are really trying hard to have Satisfaction of people in our server.
as team we cant exactly do every single things. sure there will be some mistaks or some things . but we said we will keep upgrading our server and if you want to help us put your opinion / suggestion to make a server better.

thank you very much for your comment..
best regards .
Closed Thread