Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Ouroboros 6.2 based on 9.4 Files.

Discussion on Project Ouroboros 6.2 based on 9.4 Files. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/08/2018, 19:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
If I remember correctly, then ancients gears had extra sockets. For example, a helmet had 4 sockets.
that was only in horizon (vendetta), wasn't like that in normal server, ancient just had 5 mov spd on boots 5 crit on weapon etc.
Old 09/09/2018, 00:27   #17

Can't wait to try this!
Old 09/09/2018, 23:48   #18

elite*gold: 136
I'm definitely playing that!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2018, 19:59   #19

Seems really promising. Just don't make gaming experience too party-reliant. That's my piece of an advice. As much as leveling in party is cool and players should be rewarded for it, some retro servers offer really weak buffs to prevent efficient soloing. Y'know, Rappelz playerbase is very small nowadays and it's impossible to form a decent party most of the time. Good luck!
Old 09/11/2018, 18:22   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar5 View Post
Seems really promising. Just don't make gaming experience too party-reliant. That's my piece of an advice. As much as leveling in party is cool and players should be rewarded for it, some retro servers offer really weak buffs to prevent efficient soloing. Y'know, Rappelz playerbase is very small nowadays and it's impossible to form a decent party most of the time. Good luck!
That doesn't really work well for a epic 6.2 server because back then it wasn't about soloing dungeons.
Old 09/13/2018, 13:13   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar5 View Post
True , But In My Opinion , Solo Exp , Should Still Be Higher Than Party
Bcz As You Said , Many Server's Has Weak Buffs
So In Order To Efficient Soloing , You Have To Be Strong ,
And Worked Hard For it
Also Duo , Should Atleast Have Higher Exp , Than A Full Party Or So

Anyway's , Cant Wait For The Server To Open , Good Luck
Old 09/21/2018, 20:13   #22

Alpha stage is live for testing.

This is website for register:

Client link you can get at discord server.
Old 09/22/2018, 17:05   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post

No cash shop (There will be a donation shop with cosmetic items only that don't grant any additional stats at all)
Yeah, we see xD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (156.8 KB, 79 views)
Old 09/22/2018, 17:08   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiestoo View Post
Yeah, we see xD
AS i say it is a donation shop,it is cosmetic only.You don't have to donate if you don't wana.It is only option for people would like to support to a server.There will be 0 items in donation shop that would give any advantage to player who donate.

And you mean shop on website at the moment,it is old thing which is not connect to game so it don't work now.
Old 09/22/2018, 17:11   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
AS i say it is a donation shop,it is cosmetic only.You don't have to donate if you don't wana.It is only option for people would like to support to a server.There will be 0 items in donation shop that would give any advantage to player who donate.

And you mean shop on website at the moment,it is old thing which is not connect to game so it don't work now.
Well, I always support great job. That's what I saw till I download the client on your website.
Old 09/23/2018, 13:13   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiestoo View Post
Well, I always support great job. That's what I saw till I download the client on your website.
You apparently don't realize that everything on the website, besides player ranking and signing up, are a remnant of an another Rappelz project that took place in 2016. It has nothing to do with the current project. xD

Old 09/23/2018, 16:21   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
That doesn't really work well for a epic 6.2 server because back then it wasn't about soloing dungeons.
Also back then, you walk into dungeons and you find people.

Let's not pretend that "Back then" is "now".

Rappelz is a dead game and we will only get around 50 people online at all times. (compared to the +2000 players back then).

I'm all in for Original-Rappelz Content and Values, but we still need to adapt to reality.

And the reality is: If I join the server now, and get stuck at level 25 because I missed the train and there are no longer parties around my level. Then I'm gonna quit because I literally can't do anything solo.

And that's how servers die. When new players can't play the game because they missed the first 3 days of leveling in parties.

I suggest we HOOK players with soloable content first, let them reach level 120ish. Then make the party exp better than solo.

Once they are invested the game and the levels will slows down naturally, and people will have easier time finding groups around their level.

- Going from level 20 to 50 is kinda fast. New players can't find parties because older players made it to 50 already.

- Going from level 120 to 140 is slow. So new level 120s can catch up and party with old level 135s because the leveling process is slow, giving new people the time needed top catch up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2018, 16:35   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSM98 View Post
Also back then, you walk into dungeons and you find people.

Let's not pretend that "Back then" is "now".

Rappelz is a dead game and we will only get around 50 people online at all times. (compared to the +2000 players back then).

I'm all in for Original-Rappelz Content and Values, but we still need to adapt to reality.

And the reality is: If I join the server now, and get stuck at level 25 because I missed the train and there are no longer parties around my level. Then I'm gonna quit because I literally can't do anything solo.

And that's how servers die. When new players can't play the game because they missed the first 3 days of leveling in parties.

I suggest we HOOK players with soloable content first, let them reach level 120ish. Then make the party exp better than solo.

Once they are invested the game and the levels will slows down naturally, and people will have easier time finding groups around their level.

- Going from level 20 to 50 is kinda fast. New players can't find parties because older players made it to 50 already.

- Going from level 120 to 140 is slow. So new level 120s can catch up and party with old level 135s because the leveling process is slow, giving new people the time needed top catch up.
It isn't as hard as you think to level alone when you are a low level player. It just tests how dedicated you are, old-school is not meant for people that want everything fast, of course you will level slower than the people in parties, but you can always level on elite mobs, and actually it's how I prefer to do it, you still get some non dura drops you can sell to an npc, the experience is not that bad as well. If you want everything to be easy, then old-school is just not for you.
Old 09/23/2018, 16:48   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
It isn't as hard as you think to level alone when you are a low level player. It just tests how dedicated you are, old-school is not meant for people that want everything fast, of course you will level slower than the people in parties, but you can always level on elite mobs, and actually it's how I prefer to do it, you still get some non dura drops you can sell to an npc, the experience is not that bad as well. If you want everything to be easy, then old-school is just not for you.
Sure,

I wasn't talking about this server in particular. This one is x4 exp so its easy to level.

I was talking about the idea of "People used to party in oldschool Epics. So let's force them to go in parties".

This is the exact reason why Shiva-Rappelz Epic7 "Hardcore" Server is a failure. It has no support to new players like I explained. So they simply leave.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2018, 19:57   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSM98 View Post
Sure,

I wasn't talking about this server in particular. This one is x4 exp so its easy to level.

I was talking about the idea of "People used to party in oldschool Epics. So let's force them to go in parties".

This is the exact reason why Shiva-Rappelz Epic7 "Hardcore" Server is a failure. It has no support to new players like I explained. So they simply leave.
They are leaving mostly because they can't deal with the fact that they are bad at this game. If you suck, then ofc it's going to be hard for them to level and they will all start crying like kids, saying that its unfair etc. I despise people like that.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread