Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mirage 7.2 server | dual language | Official launching

Discussion on Mirage 7.2 server | dual language | Official launching within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/11/2017, 01:53   #61

elite*gold: 0
Ban the player with nick "Hitler", i shouldn't explain why, plus, take a stand to the racism mustily from Arabic players!
Its game, not a war or anything else!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2017, 11:47   #62

hello again , small updates for now
-online reward system will be fixed later today.
-first r7 rewards will be delivered today (be online if you are one of them)

-new rules
-pk, anyone, you want anywhere as long they're higher than you or not less than you with 20 levels differences
will be their consequences (let small levels lvl up -_- or pk them in the field)
-religious and political topics are not allowed at all, we try to have fun not to have a headache.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Ban the player with nick "Hitler", i shouldn't explain why, plus, take a stand to the racism mustily from Arabic players!
Its game, not a war or anything else!
Hi, I'm very strict when it comes to racism or insults or any offence, but considering his name shouldn't be taken seriously . if it's his idol let it be. if he likes the name let it be.
but once he talks politically or insulting or racism let me know ^ then I can take action.
Old 10/11/2017, 13:50   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzUnited View Post
hello again , small updates for now
-online reward system will be fixed later today.
-first r7 rewards will be delivered today (be online if you are one of them)

-new rules
-pking in dungeons for more than 3 times on the same person in the same day is not allowed.
however, you can pk him another day for 3 more kills xD.
we can't endure the need to pk for sometimes like someone ruins ur mobs or smth, so 3 kills every day should be enough until you hit 150 then
-pk, anyone, you want anywhere as long they're higher than you or not less than you with 20 levels differences
will be their consequences (let small levels lvl up -_- or pk them in the field)

Hi, I'm very strict when it comes to racism or insults or any offence, but considering his name shouldn't be taken seriously . if it's his idol let it be. if he likes the name let it be.
but once he talks politically or insulting or racism let me know ^ then I can take action.
3 pks per day, bullshit, completely makes the game boring for ppl like me, who plays it for pk.
Old 10/11/2017, 13:57   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
3 pks per day, bullshit, completely makes the game boring for ppl like me, who plays it for pk.
thats only in the dungeon , wait for people to hit 150 then pk them all you want.
Old 10/11/2017, 14:35   #65

Quote:
Oh, so u call yourself very strict when it comes to racism, insults or any offense but then u say that Hitler its his IDOL so it shouldn't be taken seriously? Really?

And what could possible be the reason why that name its his idol and u accept it? Because he killed and quote "42 million" non muslim people that it weren't Arabic /muslin and therefore in muslims believes, they were infidels so Hitler should be praised and/or idolized RIGHT?

So, NO you are not strict and its a shame that you're using a Germanic community to promote your Arabic server to Europeans and then, you cant even be imparcial in your judgments!

If i would go and put a name that would be offensive to your own muslin believes, what would happen? Can i use "AllahIsMySlave" in there? Has a JOKE?

Because, i obviously not trying to offended anyone, so u cant take it seriously RIGHT? Maybe i go for "al-Khaaliq" or "al-Quddoos" "Malik al-Mulook" What do you think? The server will like it and they will not feel provoked right?

Please THINK, use your head!
Old 10/11/2017, 15:59   #66

Dont waste your time on this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2017, 16:02   #67

Hi everyone,

let me state some of my opinions on this server to the pros/negative stuff I’ve read in this threat.
Everyone needs to take a chill pill, this server is a work in progress built. The admin is really trying to make a better server in his personal time. You may argue the same about other private server as well but my point is, there is no donation or cash shop.

I also saw a lot of complaints in this threat about the early npc prices and stuff. Most of them got changed rly quickly and i think they are in a good state right now.

Buffs: Within a day u get 4 hours of pieces and full buffs (excluding HV buffs). This really helps low lvl player to save some money for other stuff. Sadly the frags overwrites you current frags, soo if you’re high enough to profit off the x15% frags more than the +50 frags than you are kinda screwed.
Also not to have the buffer in horizon is a admin decision and im totally fine with it. A lot less ppl can block him with their pets etc.

EXP: The EXP got adjusted and ppl crying about it being too high is nothing i can understand. Sure you get a nice boost to 120 or even 140 if you use growth potion all the time. Still the exp get rly annoyingly low at 150+. I can agree on this server not being a hardcore server. But I’m totally fine with it. Once the worldbuff is off you won’t receive growth potion anyway.

Language: „Admins will always tell you important stuff“ in english as well. Believe me that’s what i got multiple times as an answer to my question: what were you saying?

Boosting: I don’t think there is any boosting going on. If there was boosting or is boosting going on, which it isn’t, it’s totally trash boosting. The currently ranked 1 player, which is me btw, did all the work by himself and got that far.

P2W: This is a quick one. Thank *** there is no cash shop or donation shop.
THIS is how a private server should be.

If you haven’t already tried the server yet, you really should give it a try. Its classic 7.2 epic without
-any stupid stuff added without
-ridiculous low exp or drop rates and with a really
-nice communtiy.

See you ingame, take care
Old 10/11/2017, 17:07   #68

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Ban the player with nick "Hitler",[...]
Quote:
[...] considering his name shouldn't be taken seriously . if it's his idol let it be. if he likes the name let it be.

dude... the ****

I wouldn't want any Hitler admiring players on my server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2017, 02:54   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nexitis View Post
dude... the ****

Unless, you share the same views of the guy using that name, i explain why in my last post but, you can easily Google about it, why they admire him.
Old 10/12/2017, 11:23   #70

Quote:
Oh, so u call yourself very strict when it comes to racism, insults or any offense but then u say that Hitler its his IDOL so it shouldn't be taken seriously? Really?

And what could possible be the reason why that name its his idol and u accept it? Because he killed and quote "42 million" non muslim people that it weren't Arabic /muslin and therefore in muslims believes, they were infidels so Hitler should be praised and/or idolized RIGHT?

So, NO you are not strict and its a shame that you're using a Germanic community to promote your Arabic server to Europeans and then, you cant even be imparcial in your judgments!

If i would go and put a name that would be offensive to your own muslin believes, what would happen? Can i use "AllahIsMySlave" in there? Has a JOKE?

Because, i obviously not trying to offended anyone, so u cant take it seriously RIGHT? Maybe i go for "al-Khaaliq" or "al-Quddoos" "Malik al-Mulook" What do you think? The server will like it and they will not feel provoked right?

Please THINK, use your head!
long story short , don't judge a book by its cover .
when you see him talking about wars etc just let me know .

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nexitis View Post
dude... the fuck

so we will ban anyone named with political names and religious names?
if we only ban hitlers then we are racist according to other people that admire Hitler, if we don't ban him we are racist according to people hating Hitler.
if we ban crusaders we are racist to them, if we don't ban them then we are racist to Muslims ??

we don't want to hold our players from all sides, it's not a diplomatic meeting here, for god sake it's just a game if you are that much sensitive I don't advise you into the gaming community.
people will talk about everything when they're bored and won't give a damn to rules. and neither admins or gms can do anything about it, let's take for example the person who was using bugs to lag the server, he was using a virtual box, so everytime we ban him he uses another virtual box, we ban accounts he registers new ones.

Quote:
Unless, you share the same views of the guy using that name, i explain why in my last post but, you can easily Google about it, why they admire him.
my view is that anyone can admire anything, even Hitler, but talking about him is not.
if you have a problem with him just a little reminder "HES DEAD".
you can have a book cover named "Animal Farm" and it would talk about politics in our life's, nothing about animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morie176 View Post
Hi everyone,

let me state some of my opinions on this server to the pros/negative stuff I’ve read in this threat.
Everyone needs to take a chill pill, this server is a work in progress built. The admin is really trying to make a better server in his personal time. You may argue the same about other private server as well but my point is, there is no donation or cash shop.

I also saw a lot of complaints in this threat about the early npc prices and stuff. Most of them got changed rly quickly and i think they are in a good state right now.

Buffs: Within a day u get 4 hours of pieces and full buffs (excluding HV buffs). This really helps low lvl player to save some money for other stuff. Sadly the frags overwrites you current frags, soo if you’re high enough to profit off the x15% frags more than the +50 frags than you are kinda screwed.
Also not to have the buffer in horizon is a admin decision and im totally fine with it. A lot less ppl can block him with their pets etc.

EXP: The EXP got adjusted and ppl crying about it being too high is nothing i can understand. Sure you get a nice boost to 120 or even 140 if you use growth potion all the time. Still the exp get rly annoyingly low at 150+. I can agree on this server not being a hardcore server. But I’m totally fine with it. Once the worldbuff is off you won’t receive growth potion anyway.

Language: „Admins will always tell you important stuff“ in english as well. Believe me that’s what i got multiple times as an answer to my question: what were you saying?

Boosting: I don’t think there is any boosting going on. If there was boosting or is boosting going on, which it isn’t, it’s totally trash boosting. The currently ranked 1 player, which is me btw, did all the work by himself and got that far.

P2W: This is a quick one. Thank god there is no cash shop or donation shop.
THIS is how a private server should be.

If you haven’t already tried the server yet, you really should give it a try. Its classic 7.2 epic without
-any stupid stuff added without
-ridiculous low exp or drop rates and with a really
-nice communtiy.

See you in game, take care
ugh, this is heart cooling, thank you for being honest.

btw about the 15% frags, I tried them and the +50 ones seemed better cuz they overwrite the 15%.

Good evening.

1-fixed witch quests (sorry it took too long)
2-added r2 r3 r4 gear to the NPC (we sacrificed the server difficulty for the sake of online count)
Congratulations to the first r7 players
1-ZooRoo
2-PRAM
3-IxNeroxI
4-Nion
5-الدكتاتور
6-كرشر
7-شطرر
8-Itachi
9-الكارثة
10-BlackRiver
first to hit 155
1-PRAM
good luck to everyone else and enjoy.
Fista
Old 10/14/2017, 02:30   #71

Hi
our first video , please enjoy

in today's restart, we will do the following
1-add 900k bag
2-adjust death tyrant taming percentage (increase)
3-fix potions weight
4-fixed English gear section
5-(attempt to try something new related to arena)
Old 10/15/2017, 00:53   #72

Hey bro, this server need really a reduction damage of pvp
Old 10/15/2017, 05:26   #73

Hey guys !!
new patch today with lots and lots of stuff :P

added

1-world buffs
2-growth potion for lvl 120
3-master hammer
4-more stuff will be added to NPC by time :P like secret feathers & costumes and many things.
5- added 25 THOUSAND rows of translations (i worked 3 days for this, still not completed there's couple of thousands left)
I hope you guys enjoy and will run world buffs for today for free :P also added to NPC.
Thank you for waiting for updates patiently, I promise that @ server will never stop and will keep progressing.

You must download the update from as always.

Fista
Old 10/16/2017, 12:15   #74

how can i get an account on this server ? pm you on Fb still no account since 1 day
Old 10/16/2017, 12:55   #75

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
They have a registration link on their website.

You could try that.