Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz old Epic7.0 [official opening]multi language server

Discussion on Rappelz old Epic7.0 [official opening]multi language server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/16/2017, 14:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Why do you have items only obtain by donating and not obtain in game? (T-pro / Wings / Rebirth etc etc) All does items are only obtain by using money!
How is that not pay to win? Events hide the fact, but trued to be told your CS system is like official system, players can not obtain certain items without donating which gives a advantage to the people that donate.

Pretty sure u made a lot of money out of this system, is up to the new servers coming out seeing the weakness of it!
u can get angel wings in altar no?

t-pros on events (atm i have 9 t-pro of lucky box events)

well idk about rebirth
Old 09/17/2017, 07:11   #17

those items will be in cash shop and you will be able to get them from events..
as we said every 3 days there is event in first month then weekly event 3 days each 1 week

however.
how it is pay to win if u can get your all stuffs from game?

plus there is players who sell cash shop items in game via rupes

so you can get them any way

good luck .
Old 09/17/2017, 20:38   #18

agred that pay to win Server..all items in c/s so not worth to Play .but gl
Old 09/17/2017, 22:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
those items will be in cash shop and you will be able to get them from events..
as we said every 3 days there is event in first month then weekly event 3 days each 1 week

however.
how it is pay to win if u can get your all stuffs from game?

plus there is players who sell cash shop items in game via rupes

so you can get them any way

good luck .
Is pay to win because who pays gets what he wants when he wants , how much he wants, while others have to play and farm hard for it, and maybe dont even get it. Your ranking Top 10 shows exactly who donates.

20$ = 40 T-pro +/- tell me how can/could i/we farm 40 T-pros in the event when it was random items, where the must common was Stamina savers that are already on the shop for 100k each?
I need to farm my sh1t and get a lucky empty pet drop and then lucky tame it, but a lvl40 scrub that donated 100$ tames a Genie!

1 piece = 1kk if i want to buff myself with all pieces it goes for like what? 20kk? at R5 in 2 hours in field/champion mobs u can't farm 20kk maybe , maybe if u are mage and still the drop rate in this epics are sh1t. Now, if u donate for pieces it means you save 20kk and u can use that 20kk to enchant your weapon while who DONT donates needs to farm 20kk and is forced to choose to buy pieces (in this case) or use it to enchant his items, which makes it pay to win because it gives an advantage to who donates.

I'm glad people donated, it supports the server, but when some people hugely donates, it means the system is pay to win and you know, some people donated around 50/100$!

Like i said before, you are using the exact system that official server uses, pay to get whatever u need when you need, if u dont, pray and wait for a event that maybe , have what u want.
Old 09/18/2017, 01:09   #20

Patch notes : 1.06 for Epic 7.0
1- improvement dura drop from bosses
2- now scrolls & postision of MP + HP less cooldown ( for better mana + hp recovery )
3- Changes in the buff of the event from 10% to 35% except ( move speed and P.def ).
4- add new items in cash shop
5- we allow players to open shop in horizon
6- add new deco to shop in horizon
7- now you can travel to the secret dungeons from the NPC at the start of the dungeon
and more featured things upcoming. thx for reading our patch notes
Old 09/18/2017, 04:07   #21

Really liked this server at first reminded me of AOR times when ppl actually dp on private servers. It does have an economy and all. AH is full of gear to buy. you have to farm hard to get your d3 stuff, but that's a good thing once you finally get your first good d3 item at lvl 109 you feel awesome cus no one else has it and you feel like you accomplished something in game. But then a bunch of trash talking, pay to win r4's show's up with "unlimited" number of GMFB's, that are only available in cs. Each one of them with t4 pets. (Oh did I mention T-pro is CS only as well) And you get recked cus no matter how much you farm, how good you know the game you will not be able to compete with any cash shop ***** on this server. Peace Beepz out 112 sin rank one as of time of posting.
Old 09/18/2017, 04:25   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
Really liked this server at first reminded me of AOR times when ppl actually dp on private servers. It does have an economy and all. AH is full of gear to buy. you have to farm hard to get your d3 stuff, but that's a good thing once you finally get your first good d3 item at lvl 109 you feel awesome cus no one else has it and you feel like you accomplished something in game. But then a bunch of trash talking, pay to win r4's show's up with "unlimited" number of GMFB's, that are only available in cs. Each one of them with t4 pets. (Oh did I mention T-pro is CS only as well) And you get recked cus no matter how much you farm, how good you know the game you will not be able to compete with any cash shop ***** on this server. Peace Beepz out 112 sin rank one as of time of posting.
the server still in upgrading.

we will try to put *** of mother in event as we did for a first time

thx for ur feedback
Old 09/18/2017, 04:37   #23

Quote:

thx for ur feedback
if u put gfmb only in cash shop,your aim is clearly,moneygrabbing.U can sugarcoat it as much possible it is still money grabbing.Yea u might get it people in "events".Well i guess u aim to be zesua
Old 09/18/2017, 04:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
I had this discussion with him a few weeks ago, dont bother telling him that his server is p2w, he does know that but he will deny it. He gives zero fcks about you and the old time, dont get fooled, he just wants your cash.

Remember that all private servers are not real buisnesses and that they might shut down their server whenever they want! Do NOT spend any cash on new servers and especially not on this one. They have to convince you first, that they are aiming for a long term project and that they are capable of running a decent pserver.
well, they have to do this so they can pay to the host's company. I saw that the server is fine now, there is some in NPCs and some in CS
Old 09/18/2017, 04:45   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
if u put gfmb only in cash shop,your aim is clearly,moneygrabbing.U can sugarcoat it as much possible it is still money grabbing.Yea u might get it people in "events".Well i guess u aim to be zesua
even if i think to put it in npc i will make it as high by rupes.. but this is still makes no sens for who allways calling pay 2 win..
Old 09/18/2017, 04:49   #26

Quote:

thx for ur feedback
Man you killed it with todays cash shop update Pay to Win hard so hard. I know you need to make some profit out of it for the time you put in making this server but its just too much P2W. You could fix that by making diamonds dropable at low rate or something but I'm afraid it's too late the damage has been done
Old 09/18/2017, 05:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
well, they have to do this so they can pay to the host's company. I saw that the server is fine now, there is some in NPCs and some in CS
I can see your point but i disagree. If you dont have the money for a server you just shouldnt run one. Taking this risk is not worth it.

Im not against a cashop or donations, i think its a good idea to sell decostuff, different lootpets or other garbage that doesnt impact the game at all and i think its great if a server can survive with donations and the devs get some money. Im totally fine with that.
But this server clearly aims for your money. Dont believe me? Take a look at the cs. Oldschool doesnt even have the ***** to admit that his server is p2w. Hes deceptive and hes trying to let ppl believe that everyone on this server is on an almost even playingfield which is wrong.
Old 09/18/2017, 06:22   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
Man you killed it with todays cash shop update Pay to Win hard so hard. I know you need to make some profit out of it for the time you put in making this server but its just too much P2W. You could fix that by making diamonds dropable at low rate or something but I'm afraid it's too late the damage has been done
can u tell me what is that items in cash shop that is pay to win??

waiting.
Old 09/18/2017, 06:57   #29

Quote:

waiting.
Honey bread, honey water, GMFB, Tame pro, +4 cards, Ancient skill cubes

my main issue is with GMFB and tame pro if you can simply buy it from cs at any given time when its not available from farming or from npc thats a pay to win item and those 2 make big difference
Old 09/18/2017, 07:04   #30

Quote:

waiting.
Quote:
For who tame Dragon he donate and buy a T-protect mirror to tame dragon so this is somthing normal!
Name 1 player right now that have a WD that didnt donated!? Right...

But, so we can be clear, can you explain me, what is for you pay to win? I'm curious! lol