Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New 6.2 project needs beta testers

Discussion on New 6.2 project needs beta testers within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/23/2017, 12:21   #106

elite*gold: 0
sadly its down currently, charlie needs to fix some stuff he mentioned above.

so sad that only charlie supports this effort to build a good and honest epic 6.2 server.

People always talk like 6.2 has no more content than epic 9.x and that it sucks in endlvl.

but isnt it the other way around. The nostalgia feel of epic 6.2 high lvl pvp without dura eq and all that staged pets, Mc and all that stupid stuff.

**** really cant wait to play some retail like 6.2 (would be so freaking awesome if some rappelz publisher would do that officially but they care only about the stupid new stuff they can sell on cs

very dissappointed that nobody else cares about a good 6.2 server. Which in my opinion was by far the best epic of all. (the only thing i would add into 6.2 was the ability that agility or dexetery will give you also like + atk speed and not only agility base stats).
Old 10/23/2017, 13:25   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lot900 View Post
sadly its down currently, charlie needs to fix some stuff he mentioned above.

so sad that only charlie supports this effort to build a good and honest epic 6.2 server.

People always talk like 6.2 has no more content than epic 9.x and that it sucks in endlvl.

but isnt it the other way around. The nostalgia feel of epic 6.2 high lvl pvp without dura eq and all that staged pets, Mc and all that stupid stuff.

**** really cant wait to play some retail like 6.2 (would be so freaking awesome if some rappelz publisher would do that officially but they care only about the stupid new stuff they can sell on cs

very dissappointed that nobody else cares about a good 6.2 server. Which in my opinion was by far the best epic of all. (the only thing i would add into 6.2 was the ability that agility or dexetery will give you also like + atk speed and not only agility base stats).
its okay, beta test is there for a reason.
let's judge on the final release, Charlie is doing great just guys don't pressure the topic xD our duty is to report issues not to criticise the server, that can be done on official stage where rates & concept is totally revealed.
I'm sure that there are people who care just don't want to do the effort to expose it they rather watch.
Old 10/23/2017, 13:29   #108

dude calm down lmao.. i just said that its sad that nobody else doing a 6.2 server besides him !

nobody hating..
Old 10/23/2017, 15:47   #109

its fine that nobody makes another server so we got the biggest 6.2 community than ppl will like it charlies server was the best so far this year !!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2017, 16:43   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutX View Post
its fine that nobody makes another server so we got the biggest 6.2 community than ppl will like it charlies server was the best so far this year !!!!
well, mirage actually has a lot of players +40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lot900 View Post
dude calm down lmao.. i just said that its sad that nobody else doing a 6.2 server besides him !

nobody hating..
what hate? did I say that word in my comment? I mentioned "criticise" and that isn't a bad word if you know the real meaning of it.
also maybe nobody has 6.2 files besides him.
Old 10/23/2017, 20:50   #111

Well publicly only charlie is working on 6.2.i am doing 9.1 as 6.2.completely removed everything and slowly building it up to 6.2.at the moment it is only 40%done.And i can't give any date time when it will be done.Worst case scenario i pass my files to charlie at the end
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/24/2017, 08:55   #112

or maybe you both work together on charlies server to bring some unique nostalgia experience
Old 10/24/2017, 09:58   #113

I need some time to check the problems with gameserver in combination with windows server 2012.

There are a lot of problems (like non-working quests) which do ONLY appear on windows server. I have 1 client with 2 launchers (only other ip), same server files on virtual windows 7 and hardware windows server 2012. It is same database, same serverfiles, same config (except other ip), so it is a very weird problem.

Beta will re-open when the stuff is finished, if it is possible to make herlock 6.2 work with server 2012. I can't tell any time/date yet, sorry.

Edit and quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Well publicly only charlie is working on 6.2.i am doing 9.1 as 6.2.completely removed everything and slowly building it up to 6.2.at the moment it is only 40%done.And i can't give any date time when it will be done.Worst case scenario i pass my files to charlie at the end
I would say please finish it, since 9.1 downgrade will definatly be safer on modern servers. A team-up would be the best i guess and if it helps you i can sponsor you a hardware server (good 8-core-cpu, at least 32gb ram and 1000mbit up/down).

Lets exchange in teamspeak, skype or pm the next days, so we can create the 6.2 server that the community deserves.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2017, 10:04   #114

wow that would be awesome if alucard helps you out
Old 10/24/2017, 12:25   #115

That would be the best idea i guess ! 2 aweseome rappelz devs and they Finish together the best rappelz pserver around that would be a Dream *-* teamup we Support you guys !!!
Old 10/24/2017, 15:28   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
I need some time to check the problems with gameserver in combination with windows server 2012.

There are a lot of problems (like non-working quests) which do ONLY appear on windows server. I have 1 client with 2 launchers (only other ip), same server files on virtual windows 7 and hardware windows server 2012. It is same database, same serverfiles, same config (except other ip), so it is a very weird problem.

Beta will re-open when the stuff is finished, if it is possible to make herlock 6.2 work with server 2012. I can't tell any time/date yet, sorry.

Edit and quote:

I would say please finish it, since 9.1 downgrade will definatly be safer on modern servers. A team-up would be the best i guess and if it helps you i can sponsor you a hardware server (good 8-core-cpu, at least 32gb ram and 1000mbit up/down).

Lets exchange in teamspeak, skype or pm the next days, so we can create the 6.2 server that the community deserves.
It would be good if i could i would teamup but i don't much time because of rl issues.Just add me on skype u have it here on epvp or just add this (alucard.hellsing44).most functions are working only left are mobs,drops and npcs.I even consider doing 2 client one 9.1 looking and 6.2 looking but gonna need help with it.

Btw i had idea of downgrade 9.4 to 6.2 coz of new features.let me know your thoughts
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/25/2017, 18:49   #117

Like... the 2 first post's in your topic, say everything you're just realizing now.. Told you so, and HE TOLD you so! lol
Old 10/25/2017, 19:04   #118

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Like... the 2 first post's in your topic, say everything you're just realizing now.. Told you so, and HE TOLD you so! lol
Please spread drama somewhere else. This topic is for optimists and productive people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2017, 10:10   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Btw i had idea of downgrade 9.4 to 6.2 coz of new features.let me know your thoughts
Sounds good, since i have a lot of ideas right now too.

It would mean a lot of work, but a downgrade (which will be compatible with windows Server 2012/2016) would allow me to implement some other stuff i have in mind.

I will contact you soon, quite busy with rl stuff (vacation is over) atm too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2017, 18:39   #120

when server will be open to public ?