Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Team to run a server if I pay for it?

Discussion on Team to run a server if I pay for it? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Team to run a server if I pay for it?

Is there anyone willing to run a server if I simply pay for it? Or two servers. I'd like to tinker around with custom skills and effects and stuff on a test realm but other than that, I'd have small input on certain things.

If you're interested let me know, I'm sick or seeing servers die and go away because of no financial support, and they have very good attributes. With this whole bs with the retail servers, people need a solid place to hang out.

Message me costs involved and ideas/experience(if any) and I will let you know. Think of this as a community group affair. 0 toxic tolerance. If I have multiple people running this, it will have a zero tolerance rule. Everyone is to work together. No bad blood here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2018, 10:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
have you considered local?
from my experience, a 30 euros host is very awesome for players under 50.