Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] Pets

Discussion on [help] Pets within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] Pets

Hi all

i have a 9.1 official revolution files in my server

i want to add tamed pets to my npc

exemple ( Abhuva,Oforia ect...)

its possible ? if yes how plz

thx in advance
Old 08/14/2017, 15:06   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
You have already asked where you were supposed to, in the help thread.

If someone knows the answer they will answer you there.

Closing this thread as it is unnecessary.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] PETS OR RAISE PETS
08/02/2016 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
I FOLLOW THIS GUIDE http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/flyff-pserver-gui des-releases/1841856-source-release-scroll-raise-p et-3.html Work perfect but i have the error , double click the pet and not hide .. any solution ?
[Help]Non Tradeable Items, Pets, Grap Pets Etc.
12/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
How can i do these? I want to do this Item Mall items can not be traded. and I want to gave a grap pet and premium(only 1 week term) for my new player when they open a new character they see this on their inventory. Also i want to gave this like award for event times.
[HELP]MY PETS BECOME ANOTHER PETS AFTER USE THUNDER JUICE
06/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies
HELLO please help me i am using db revo i am having this problems when i use thunder juice to my pets when i click evolve it turn into anopther pets how to solve this please..i already use louise fix thunder but nothing ahppened:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdow n::handsdown:
[HELP] pets disappear , pets name , skills , others
01/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
hi guyz hope u can help me with those 1 - someone in my server pet's has disappear from warehouse and inventory and knights table , but they still exist in the leg totem , and cq_eudemon , i've checked the owner_id and stuff all correct whats wrong ? 2 - pets in my server have Chinese names or smthn strange how can i make them English back again ? 3 - i know that i've asked this thing maaaaaaaaaaaany times , but so far no answer can somone plz tell me how to fix or at least tell me...