Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Site] Rappelz Download center

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legids View Post
Why u are insulting me ? I make something bad to you ? You are like a kid , and moderator for insulting dont give a warn ! Lol what is wrong here ) Please give Silent warn he really insult me or you need to i show you the rule (Moderator?) i am not a fool , fools sit and do nothing .
Are you kidding me? Take a little look in my signature and just understand in your head that is only a fraction of what I've done for this community as iSmokeDrow or SilentWisdom. It is a fraction of the years and blood and sweat that I've put in for FREE! For these people the ones as a dev I serve!

You come here and you share the work of myself or the others like/before me without the decency to ask first or at the very least give us a thank you and/or credits. When pushed for credits you tell us we have to come to your site and point out our work that you are taking donations for!? Are you serious bro?

You're excuse? "They put it on public place bruh" That's horse ****! We didn't put that up for you, you're just a leech nobody who will not last here. Take your **** site and shove it right up your rear guy. Best believe I will be complaining in private to Thndr and I will be encouraging the others devs I know to do the same.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #32

he doesnt understand or doesnt want to understand. pointless arguing with him. if hes sharing one of your files without your permission send thndr a pm and he can close this thread.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Are you kidding me? Take a little look in my signature and just understand in your head that is only a fraction of what I've done for this community as iSmokeDrow or SilentWisdom. It is a fraction of the years and blood and sweat that I've put in for FREE! For these people the ones as a dev I serve!

You come here and you share the work of myself or the others like/before me without the decency to ask first or at the very least give us a thank you and/or credits. When pushed for credits you tell us we have to come to your site and point out our work that you are taking donations for!? Are you serious bro?

You're excuse? "They put it on public place bruh" That's horse crap! We didn't put that up for you, you're just a leech nobody who will not last here. Take your shit site and shove it right up your rear guy. Best believe I will be complaining in private to Thndr and I will be encouraging the others devs I know to do the same.
If u are Dev that dossen't mean you can insult others you have high mind yourself xD rules are for all i don't care who u are

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
he doesnt understand or doesnt want to understand. pointless arguing with him. if hes sharing one of your files without your permission send thndr a pm and he can close this thread.
Your nose is brown clean it !
Old   #34

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legids View Post
If u are Dev that dossen't mean you can insult others you have high mind yourself xD rules are for all i don't care who u are

Your nose is brown clean it !

I guess u can't see that u are wrong one is this situation.U just make things harder with your page,but as i see it is pointless.This community always have a leechers,which is too bad.

Old   #35

elite*gold: 1
This thread has turned into nothing but a flame war.

The community is flaming the OP and the OP just turns around and flames back.

I am closing this thread for that reason, please do not start a new one as it will end with the same results.

If you have any issues with my decision then you can open a support ticket to dispute it.

Closed for flaming.

Thank you.

Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread