Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Site] Rappelz Download center

Discussion on [Site] Rappelz Download center within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/30/2017, 23:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Maybe for the reason of download locations could be one but you never have to search this whole forum thanks to LamiaCore...

Just taking a quick look through one thread can find you everything you are looking for.
that's great, im not a dev but that's how I see in from my perspective :P
i wish you all the best .
Old 07/31/2017, 20:15   #17

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniMM View Post
wtf u talking ? 3 days passed and you still respond to my post, are you butthurt or smth? keep doing your project for 4 Members where one of them is you and one of them works with you. you even have a donate button, do you really think that someone donates for a project which uses other work so the owner gets some attention? look at the news on your site, you act like a child, no one is taking you serious. and now stop quoting me because all what you write is non sense anyway..
If u don't like my project why u are answering me ) ? Yes i have 4 members , so ? Where is your problem ? What u want from me ? About donation button its my problems not yours xD , only reason why in site are donation button is To be.

If u don't like it just ignore
Old 08/01/2017, 10:29   #18

did you ask the ppl who created those files? do you have their permission? if the answer is "no" then you should remove them asap otherwise you will look like a leech.
Old 08/01/2017, 18:51   #19

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
did you ask the ppl who created those files? do you have their permission? if the answer is "no" then you should remove them asap otherwise you will look like a leech.
1. U want to hear my opinion? Why i need permission? That files are free to download! All files what is in my RDC is from russian and EPVP forums ! In one situation only u can say i am leecher , if file have price and i put it on RDC for free . Any questions ? If author don't want in make it public then why he upload on forum ?

2. RDC i make for me , but only post here a link maybe some people find it helpfull , why use search in forum , when u have site with files? (And search in EPVP are awfull dont work correctly)
Old 08/01/2017, 20:01   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legids View Post
1. U want to hear my opinion? Why i need permission? That files are free to download! All files what is in my RDC is from russian and EPVP forums ! In one situation only u can say i am leecher , if file have price and i put it on RDC for free . Any questions ? If author don't want in make it public then why he upload on forum ?

2. RDC i make for me , but only post here a link maybe some people find it helpfull , why use search in forum , when u have site with files? (And search in EPVP are awfull dont work correctly)
I think u are missing the point.If somebody release something here it is for a reason.For example i released my repack,and if there is a issue with it i can get feedback from people here and fix it.Otherwise if u post it somewhere else(example your site).People can't get support for files,and i can't get feedback from community.This is just a example.

About that
Quote:
If author don't want in make it public then why he upload on forum ?

Coz of people like you alot of dev:quit this scene or they no longer give any support or help to community.And i think this is main reason why ghostinfromatics will not ever release any new epic.atleast not here.
Old 08/01/2017, 20:03   #21

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,460
Again...you don't have to search the forum, every thing can be found in the collection thread created by LamiaCore...

Even after files are posted on the forums...if someone requests them to be shared again and we are not the original author...

1. We ask the original author for permission to re share the file.

2. We give credit to the author when we re share it.

No one is really complaining that you have a download center. The complaint is you chose to ignore the fact that we asked you to respect the author of the work.

We asked nicely for you to have some etiquette and you refused. That is the only thing the authors were upset about, listing yourself as the author and what not.
Old 08/01/2017, 20:46   #22

Exclamation

Quote:
Again...you don't have to search the forum, every thing can be found in the collection thread created by LamiaCore...

Even after files are posted on the forums...if someone requests them to be shared again and we are not the original author...

1. We ask the original author for permission to re share the file.

2. We give credit to the author when we re share it.

No one is really complaining that you have a download center. The complaint is you chose to ignore the fact that we asked you to respect the author of the work.

We asked nicely for you to have some etiquette and you refused. That is the only thing the authors were upset about, listing yourself as the author and what not.
Edit: If u see your file PM me i give credits to that file !

Second time
Old 08/01/2017, 22:04   #23

Quote:
Edit: If u see your file PM me i give credits to that file !

Second time
That is nice but how about also adding.

"If u see your file PM me i give credits to that file...If you are the original content owner and you PM me and ask me to stop sharing your work then I will take that file down."
Old 08/02/2017, 00:14   #24

Quote:

what if they just want to farm thanks on epvp with their files. how would you know, you didnt ask them, they are free2use but you are not allowed to generate traffic with them and esp. not getting donations for work others have done.
how dare you telling the devs to look for their files on your site? they dont have to do sht, you want something from them, you ask them first. dont be arrogant.

you are a perfect example of a greedy and ignorant person who wants to make a few bucks with other ppls work. you disgust me. leave.
Old 08/02/2017, 04:10   #25

Quote:
That is nice but how about also adding.

"If u see your file PM me i give credits to that file...If you are the original content owner and you PM me and ask me to stop sharing your work then I will take that file down."
no because owner make it public for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
what if they just want to farm thanks on epvp with their files. how would you know, you didnt ask them, they are free2use but you are not allowed to generate traffic with them and esp. not getting donations for work others have done.
how dare you telling the devs to look for their files on your site? they dont have to do sht, you want something from them, you ask them first. dont be arrogant.

you are a perfect example of a greedy and ignorant person who wants to make a few bucks with other ppls work. you disgust me. leave.
about donations i said all higher at this post if u dont like something ignore
Old 08/02/2017, 06:44   #26

This kid is hilarious! Come on thndr rain some admin fire down on this fool. Null and lock this thread. Please.
Old 08/02/2017, 13:01   #27

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Come on thndr rain some admin fire down on this fool. Null and lock this thread. Please.
^this

He didn't even bother with the site, lul
Get a site with Joomla or however its name was, throw some "free design joomla" on it and then upload everything with horrible english, no credits and no description of the tools. That's it boys, you can't top that.
Old 08/02/2017, 13:06   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
^this

Get a site with Joomla or however its name was, throw some "free design joomla" on it and then upload everything with horrible english, no credits and no description of the tools. That's it boys, you can't top that.
Well he din't even bother to google some templates with decent design,if he can't make one by himself
Old 08/02/2017, 16:12   #29

Quote:
This kid is hilarious! Come on thndr rain some admin fire down on this fool. Null and lock this thread. Please.
I was informed that this thread was within the rules, and I could only close it if some of the original content owners complained in private to me about their work being shared with no permission or credit.
Old 08/02/2017, 18:44   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
^this

Ohh i wait your opinnion about this You hacked old RDC , but remember you can't stop this )

Quote:
I was informed that this thread was within the rules, and I could only close it if some of the original content owners complained in private to me about their work being shared with no permission or credit.
Where is your logic, in all tools press Info button and you see who made file , where is the problem ? If somebody want to know who made that file its simple . I feel like speaking with childrens , make problem from nothing ! 99.9% Don't care who made it (Only owners care ) there is no ''Who made this file'' problem but another and i don't understand what it is !

To Xijezu : all your files have a credits . Joomla or diferend, how about this ?
(not mine) rly nice exclusive design xD, and now you can say that my RDC is bad
Dont judge desing my destination not design but content of site
Thanks for understanding

Quote:

Why u are insulting me ? I make something bad to you ? You are like a kid , and moderator for insulting dont give a warn ! Lol what is wrong here ) Please give Silent warn he really insult me or you need to i show you the rule (Moderator?) i am not a fool , fools sit and do nothing .
Closed Thread