Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LUA] Super-Evolve + HLP-Workaround

Discussion on [LUA] Super-Evolve + HLP-Workaround within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LUA] Super-Evolve + HLP-Workaround

Just another lazily typed LUA I typed up when bored.

This LUA includes a cleaned up version of my previously released HLP-Workaround, which delevels the pet to match the character's level, as well as a function that fully evolves the creature and gives it all skills.

There are a few issues with this script. One i can say for sure is that it uses the learn_creature_all_skill() function, so it will level and learn all skill for all pets in the formation. otherwise seems to work as intended. If anyone knows a better way to approach this, brilliant. Sharing is caring.

Enjoy.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 04/16/2013, 21:10   #2

elite*gold: 30
hm nice mate=)
unless its something helpful for leechers who cant write it for themselves or even imagine if that its possible to make something based on this idea.
gj keep up!
Old 04/16/2013, 23:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
hm nice mate=)
unless its something helpful for leechers who cant write it for themselves or even imagine if that its possible to make something based on this idea.
gj keep up!
Ha ha ha. I don't care. It didn't take any considerable effort. Just some bollocks that came to mind, so I thought I'd throw it in here. They can use it as they like. It's not as though I'm expecting credits. I can account for at least 3 servers that used my hlp workaround last time I put it up and at least 5 servers that used my launcher and not a single mention of me. I don't expect any different with any release I make. That's why I haven't released anything more significant. Oh well...
Old 04/17/2013, 15:04   #4

elite*gold: 30
well... well done=)
Old 08/30/2017, 17:26   #5

MERCI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09/06/2017, 23:34   #6

thank you for your kindness, I know there's a thanks button but meh xD
Old 09/07/2017, 01:34   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
And it is a 4 year old post.

I mean come on really. He is probably not even around to read your thanks.

I haven't seen Chin post in a while now.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread