Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

prblem with map

Discussion on prblem with map within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
prblem with map

hi guys

i have a problem with my mimi map

i need to change it from 9.1 to 9.3

help plz

and thnx
Old 02/14/2017, 20:25   #2

wheres ur problem ?

Minimap looks fine to me ...

as far as i know they did increase the number of pics (64 old 128 new) i think , but not sure didnt went into 9.3/4 so far ...
Old 02/15/2017, 07:09   #3

Received Thanks: 1,188
I guess on his screen it's a screenshot of the minimap he wants to have, and not already does.

If you want to use the minimap of 9.4, you'll need to use the 9.4 sFrame.
In that case you can maybe ask Xijezu ^^
Old 02/15/2017, 16:33   #4

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
If you want fo use the minimap of 9.4, you'll need to use the 9.4 sFrame.
I actually tested around with using the 9.4 SFrame on a 9.1 server, but that's a while ago, so all of this is on what I remember:
Using the 9.4 SFrame on a 9.1 server doesn't work by default. If I'm not mistaken you can't even log in with it properly due to packet changes.
I wrote a small "man-in-the-middle"-program to convert the packet versions from gs to client and client to gs (i.e. the 9.4 sframe uses different packet-ids in some cases), however, fixing all the packets and making sure this system works is a pain. Not impossible, but imho not worth the work either (at least for me).
Maybe @ would be interested in that?
Old 02/15/2017, 22:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumble2010 View Post
wheres ur problem ?

Minimap looks fine to me ...

as far as i know they did increase the number of pics (64 old 128 new) i think , but not sure didnt went into 9.3/4 so far ...

no this is not my map

my map is 9.1 but i want to change to 9.4 like the pic

Quote:
I guess on his screen it's a screenshot of the minimap he wants to have, and not already does.

If you want fo use the minimap of 9.4, you'll need to use the 9.4 sFrame.
the idea come to me when i was see your server hhhh

because your map like 9.4 :v
Old 02/15/2017, 22:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
I actually tested around with using the 9.4 SFrame on a 9.1 server, but that's a while ago, so all of this is on what I remember:
Using the 9.4 SFrame on a 9.1 server doesn't work by default. If I'm not mistaken you can't even log in with it properly due to packet changes.
I wrote a small "man-in-the-middle"-program to convert the packet versions from gs to client and client to gs (i.e. the 9.4 sframe uses different packet-ids in some cases), however, fixing all the packets and making sure this system works is a pain. Not impossible, but imho not worth the work either (at least for me).
Indeed, the login packet has a new ID.
I have imported all packets structures already and tested them a bit with a man in the middle and checking that every packets are correctly parsed.

I didn't tried every rappelz features but basic ones should be ok.

Doing something to convert the packet version should be easy to do for me as most of the work is on the packet structures and versionning. Currently my sniffer use all the packets only to dump them in json format but this can be extended to rewrite them in another version in binary format (like 9.1 packet from 9.4).

I will try to implement this and post here the result.
Old 02/15/2017, 22:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
i ask ghostinformatique

and i was try to use Sframe 9.3 with pack 9.1 :'(

but .. i failed

because my capitan version 9.1 :'(

i need capitan version 9.2 or 9.3 can u give me him ? plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
Indeed, the login packet has a new ID.
I have imported all packets structures already and tested them a bit with a man in the middle and checking that every packets are correctly parsed.

I didn't tried every rappelz features but basic ones should be ok.

Doing something to convert the packet version should be easy to do for me as most of the work is on the packet structures and versionning. Currently my sniffer use all the packets only to dump them in json format but this can be extended to rewrite them in another version in binary format (like 9.1 packet from 9.4).

I will try to implement this and post here the result.

ok i m waiting the result
Old 02/16/2017, 01:30   #8

I successfully ran the 8.3 client on current 9.4 servers. Obviously, new 9.x items were not recognized by the 8.3 client.

The downside of this man in the middle is that you won't be able to have more than 65000 players because of ports limitation, but I guess no one will ever get to this number lol

You will have the stuff in attachment.
/!\ This filter was not tested specifically with all server/client combinations and thus may fail.

You need to change the "client.gamefilter.ip:EXTERNAL_PUBLIC_IP" line in the rzfilter-auth.opt file to the IP the client need to connect on (typically your public internet IP or 127.0.0.1 if you have the client on the same PC as the server)

To start the filters, launch the start_filter_version.bat file (it start both auth and game filters, the auth filter is needed to redirect the client to the game filter).

The following configs in rzfilter-game-version.opt set the client and server version.
Code:
client.epic:0x090400
server.epic:0x090100
So here the client is set to 9.4 and the GS server to 9.1.

Some packets might be wrongly implemented, in this case errors will appear in the logs so if you have issue with weird behavior, post the logs.

For the ones who want to use large version gaps (like epic 2 client on 9.4 server), it won't work because of the big changes in the auth system around epic 8.1.
My packets structure implementation might be obscure but its here for those interrested:
Attached Files
File Type: zip rzfilter-game-version.zip (2.22 MB, 56 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/17/2017, 18:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihabanti View Post

the idea come to me when i was see your server hhhh

because your map like 9.4 :v
Lol, my Minimap is still 9.1 ^^
I just edited some graphical details.

Hm, don't know why, but can't even start my hybrid-client without a crash when using 9.4 Sframe xD
(I guess it's a simple reason and I'm just too blind to see it)

Using the original 9.4 Client with the filter let me login into my server-selection, but can't go further.
Gameserver tells me something with unlogined Connection;
If my account-table is named 'Accounts', I get an Error by Auth-Emu btw. Changing to Account solves that Error, but still don't get into character-selection.
Where could my obvious fail be? ô.o

Does the current sFrame start GameGuard on its own? oO
Because it always does - even when I deactivate Gameguard in batchfile.

Well, I feel a bit dumb right now. *lol*
Old 02/17/2017, 22:40   #10

Quote:
Lol, my Minimap is still 9.1 ^^
I just edited some graphical details.

Hm, don't know why, but can't even start my hybrid-client without a crash when using 9.4 Sframe xD
(I guess it's a simple reason and I'm just too blind to see it)

Using the original 9.4 Client with the filter let me login into my server-selection, but can't go further.
Gameserver tells me something with unlogined Connection;
If my account-table is named 'Accounts', I get an Error by Auth-Emu btw. Changing to Account solves that Error, but still don't get into character-selection.

Does the current sFrame start GameGuard on its own? oO
Because it always does - even when I deactivate Gameguard in batchfile.

Well, I feel a bit dumb right now. *lol*
Can you post log files or screenshots ?

I just tried to run the official 9.4 client on 9.1 server via my filter and it worked flawlessly. I can login, choose a character, display inventory and stats, attack mobs, go to the battleground, move, ...

I didn't find any errors yet.
Old 02/17/2017, 23:28   #11

Quote:
Can you post log files or screenshots ?

I just tried tu run the official 9.4 client on 9.1 server via my filter and it worked flawlessly. I can login, choose a character, display inventory and stats, attack mobs, go to the battleground, move, ...

I didn't find any errors yet.
Can't post any screens or logs, because there's nothing I could screen.
The only movement of GS, both filters and Auth is the unlogined connection via Gameserver, so the logfiles are not helpful in that case. :/
Code:
2017-02-17 23:18:02 received message from unlogined connection : 2007(68)
Just thought about if / and \ could make any problems

But it's building the filter-logs normaly, so I don't think it changes anything there.
Old 02/17/2017, 23:55   #12

are you sure you use /auth_port:14500 to use the filter ?
To have more logs you can also add "core.log.level:debug" to the .opt files for the filters.
It will cause the list of packets forwarded via the filters to be printed on the console and logs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 00:40   #13

Quote:
are you sure you use /auth_port:14500 to use the filter ?
To have more logs you can also add "core.log.level:debug" to the .opt files for the filters.
It will cause the list of packets forwarded via the filters to be printed on the console and logs.
Quote:

Fail

Forgot to change that....thanks.
Login works fine now.
But is it possible to deactivate gameGuard with that sFrame?
Even with use_nprotect:0 it starts.
Old 02/18/2017, 01:04   #14

Quote:
Fail

Forgot to change that....thanks.
Login works fine now.
But is it possible to deactivate gameGuard with that sFrame?
Even with use_nprotect:0 it starts.
I didn't find anything to prevent gameguard from starting. SFrame in-memory strings showed nothing to me that could be used to disable gameguard like use_nprotect.

It seems to be unconditionally enabled now.
Old 02/18/2017, 01:09   #15

Quote:
I didn't find anything to prevent gameguard from starting. SFrame in-memory strings showed nothing to me that could be used to disable gameguard like use_nprotect.

It seems to be unconditionally enabled now.
Hmmm, okay....thanks.

Now I got some errors for you xD

Client is 9.4, Server 9.1.
Now I have some troubles with my body and some other things.

I guess it's because of the different rdbs?
Can I use the 9.1 item.rdb in any way?
Monsterresource, Monstermotionset etc should be useable without problems, but I doubt the item.rdb will be that easy too :s