Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Malzague 6.2 is now open

Discussion on Rappelz Malzague 6.2 is now open within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/10/2017, 00:08   #61

elite*gold: 0
Hey charlie when u gonna fix the accoun creating ? we cant play
Old 02/10/2017, 00:24   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullman1 View Post
no offense but i am honest. the server seems really boring and might only be attractive for hardcore grinders who only want to kill mobs but contentwise this server seems really weak... still the devs seem to know what they are doing and doing it with expertise so nothing to complain about that but its just stupid grinding and since melee classes are like 50% effective in that its boring and sad to play on the server...
also there are no special server side features except the vote shop but that one has every other server too, so yeah...
Well do what everyone else is doing and make a WL. I think i saw 1 CM. Hes a real rebel
Old 02/10/2017, 00:24   #63

its seems gmail doesnt work on account register, tryied with hotmail and it worked
Old 02/10/2017, 02:15   #64

all my friends left the server .. this server gonna be fail soon like others

that is so sad when devs don't give a single **** about who leave a server and for what reason ( Policy of donald trump ) that he dont care about his people

npc shop unreasonable prices becoz the items there just for the looks .
( watch but dont tuch )

even in official were more easy to get ss and some good help things( gift lvl)

and so many players said ( drop rate sux ) ((DROP RATE suck)) and then you will find some Negative or friends of gm will say ( no! drop rate is fine and dont play in server if u want easy )

we are not asking to make exp rate x100 or drop rate x999
we just ask to make it littel bit higher nothing els

but that is what happend (nobody cares from devs)

in the last but not least good luck .
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2017, 03:42   #65

ITS CALLED LOW RATE SERVER jesus fking christ man... IT SUPPOSE TO BE as hard as it IS NOW thats not a BUG thats how it suppose to me like seriously bro if you dont like it there is like 3 more 7.2 servers go ahead and play THE WHOLE POINT IS to not be OP in 1 ******* week....
Old 02/10/2017, 05:36   #66

thats right thats why we all wanted an oldschool server, if we wanted fully pvp there are a bunch of private servers with full of custom and u get 150 in 20 mins, at least this way u can enjoy the game, and play as the official before that crapy epic 8 XD
Old 02/10/2017, 16:17   #67

1.) Registration
I just created an account few minutes ago so i can't understand why ppl are struggling with this.
I used Firefox +
If you enter a valid (at least 5 characters long) name, username, password and answer the (simple) math question at the bottom, your account will be created instant.

2.) Server/Gameplay
Why people complaining here about the gameplay and the devs? Its true that currently most of the player are mages and its not very effective to farm as melee on field at the moment, but thats because its currently not worth to lvl in dungeon (bad exp rates there) and field is like the only option to lvl decent. But the devs are working on it, they have a lot of work because of the early start (and i think bcs of the pressure from ppl here who couldn't wait). They just completed the vote shop and the ranking and now they will adjust the dungeon exp then it will be worth playing huna/melee/healer/tank/petclass again.

If anyone of you have any problems with the server you can speak with the devs they are really patient and it willing to change things to make the server better.

3.) It's to hard this server is only for hardcore grinder
BUL*%&(§
Its easy to have 24/7 ss/lp/cracker activated because the droprate is of monarch points its pretty good. The most of you guys who are complaining here are the ones who ******* in the town the most of time and don't farm. Yeah its true thats nearly impossible to have +20 equip in low lvl but this is good, because its a low rate server if you want to have +20 equip and +7 sks and so on in few hours then probably this server is nothing for you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2017, 20:05   #68

Can you please upload it to google drive? Direct download has crappy speed and mega has put a limit on download data
Old 02/11/2017, 02:52   #69

try the mega downloader app it works
Old 02/11/2017, 15:05   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by roller334 View Post
1.) Registration
I just created an account few minutes ago so i can't understand why ppl are struggling with this.
I used Firefox +
If you enter a valid (at least 5 characters long) name, username, password and answer the (simple) math question at the bottom, your account will be created instant.
Well then u can explain why i allways get this error "Une erreur SQL est survenue !" when i try to create an account
I tryd other emails and browsers allrdy
Old 02/11/2017, 16:24   #71

ill start making account for people. just make sure you change you **** up after i give it to you. pm me if you need help
Old 02/11/2017, 16:40   #72

I created my account with absolutely NO ISSUES, i used chrome and a gmail account.
Old 02/11/2017, 17:27   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
all my friends left the server .. this server gonna be fail soon like others

we are not asking to make exp rate x100 or drop rate x999
we just ask to make it littel bit higher nothing els

but that is what happend (nobody cares from devs)
first: bye bye
second: droprate has been increased already, also dungeon exp has been adjusted.
third: since dev's don't care: Bye bye again.

We are still working on voteshop and on Website. I wrote this in my very first post as the server opened and i will update the post when the stuff is done. If you aren't willing to grant us the needed time: Then i am sorry, but then it's better if you and your friends leave. We made the gameserver available, to allow Players to already play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodvainx View Post
Hey charlie when u gonna fix the accoun creating ? we cant play
The dev's are working on website and will take care of it. We need to find the issue first and the problem is that only "some" players have trouble.

Edit: Please test account creation again now (Chrome + Firefox prefered, IE can cause trouble).
Old 02/12/2017, 02:47   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
first: bye bye
second: droprate has been increased already, also dungeon exp has been adjusted.
third: since dev's don't care: Bye bye again.

We are still working on voteshop and on Website. I wrote this in my very first post as the server opened and i will update the post when the stuff is done. If you aren't willing to grant us the needed time: Then i am sorry, but then it's better if you and your friends leave. We made the gameserver available, to allow Players to already play.

The dev's are working on website and will take care of it. We need to find the issue first and the problem is that only "some" players have trouble.

Edit: Please test account creation again now (Chrome + Firefox prefered, IE can cause trouble).
i dont give a **** about you anymore also nice replay after 10 years

btw nice 17 players online only.. that is enough for you if i make hamachi local i can get more than yours
ahahaha

fail server..
Old 02/12/2017, 05:13   #75

old school only ~ *** bless your autism , Droprate is high enough , Exp rate aswell , u we're for sure like lvl 20 and noticed ur cancer , and u cant play without fullbuffed and op pets. Nothing else ~
U and ur friends must be the worst garbage and should go play dota.
Thanks
1 User