Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Malzague 6.2 is now open

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
anyone else having a problem opening game? launcher opens but game will not

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyexpress View Post
have issues with the client too. somehow managed to launch the game yesterday but today it kept loading without any progress. executed splash loading process and now i keep getting game guard 115 error even though there is no game guard nor the game running

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar5 View Post
have issues with the client too. somehow managed to launch the game yesterday but today it kept loading without any progress. executed splash loading process and now i keep getting game guard 115 error even though there is no game guard nor the game running
disable anything not essential in your startup, reboot. game guard may pickup some keyboard utilities like macro managers and make your 100$ keyboard just as good as 20$ =D
Old   #34

Download server are too slow, can u upload by torrent or something better? it takes me 7 hours to download that

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodvainx View Post
Download server are too slow, can u upload by torrent or something better? it takes me 7 hours to download that
It's on your end. The Mega upload took me about 7 - 15 minutes.
The Website download took me 40 Minutes.

So it's not the uploaders fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyexpress View Post
If you are using windows defender or any other antivirus tool you've got to add the folder where you saved the client to the list of exeptions.

That way the Launcher and game will startup just fine.
Old   #36

elite*gold: 91
Website looks nice good luck
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawness View Post

If you are using windows defender or any other antivirus tool you've got to add the folder where you saved the client to the list of exeptions.

That way the Launcher and game will startup just fine.
I dont use anything but avast, and the game ran fine the before i restarted my computer.

I just don't see how it can work and then not work, I even re downloaded it and nothing. The launcher opens but when i attempt to play launcher goes away and nothing happens. Also computer said it was unsafe and i said run anyways so it is something with the launcher i assume
Old   #38

Hey charlie can u upload the client on a new server like torrent or something, direct last 7 hours to download, and mega has limit restriction. can u post it on another server?
Old   #39

okay so i got the game to try and run but now i am getting game guard error 360 even though i have already done everything it says in order to fix the problem
Old   #40

sad i have to say this but for a private server its realy bad... its oldschool alright if you like getting nothing for hours of grinding,r2 stuff breaking on +3/+4,most of the regular stuf not even for sale in the npc while the voteshop not working,i gues you guys went Life a bit to early...
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
disable anything not essential in your startup, reboot. game guard may pickup some keyboard utilities like macro managers and make your 100$ keyboard just as good as 20$ =D
yeah reboot works but i would prefer to not reboot after every game crash while in dp with stamina running xD
Old   #42

Opening the server out of nowhere without everything fully working, after making people wait for so long? I mean, is not like the files was worked now, its obvious old files.

Obvious using old files from previews servers (example launcher in French)

Exp rate to low (doesn't matter if you think its good or bad), what it matters is that players want to use SS (obviously) , but they cant buy them on the shop, because is not working, so what the point of opening the server without a crucial feature?

Npc shop unreasonable prices, if you have items there just for the looks is pretty stupid, i mean you can even put there a tamed white dragon for 50billions, doesn't matter no one will ever buy it.

Why some Wings that give barely any stats cost 20mil when for the same price you can get better ones? Its to trick some, to buy them? Didn't seem well thought.

Is up to ourself's to choose where we want to play, but remember, this is not official, so keep in mind that u will grind for a month or more (AFTER all the wipes and drama) and all your "grind and hard work" may be lost in a minute, and thats the difference between privates and official!

In my opinion this is not a server to grind and lose weeks and weeks when they dont even have Vote shop working.

If they cant give SS, at least they could decrease the deva price, 40+mil for some buffs? Even at r7 thats two weapons 2h (selling them on npc), and considering the drop rate i cant see you drop r7 weapons that often.

Obliviously disappointed.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

We are still working on website and multi-language launcher. Also the voteshop needs to be finished.

There will be no more download options for now, sorry.
Old   #44

I can not create the account
Me and a friend have already tried all as possibilities.
We are from Brazil, do you have any IP restrictions?
Old   #45

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by betinhopvc View Post
I can not create the account
Me and a friend have already tried all as possibilities.
We are from Brazil, do you have any IP restrictions?
Have you tried a different browser like mentioned on the first page of the topic?