Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Malzague 6.2 is now open

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Don't tell me these are the same Devs that did "Rappelz Unity" last year.
If that's the case prepare for the same stuff that happend before.

Anyway I'll give it a fair chance.

Old   #17

anybody on yet? im gonna try it ^^

Old   #18

Actually slightly disappointed, you shouldn't have given in man. Eitherway gl.
Old   #19

^ are you still moving forward with your project id still try it.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubink06 View Post
^ are you still moving forward with your project id still try it.
Ye, I think so. Was gonna drop my project and do the launcher and tools for Charlies project but after waiting three days for him to reply messages and him releasing like he has I think I will just keep going on my own. No offense to him, but he doesn't seem to be a good fit for me. Either-way you should try his server out, I wish him and his team the best.

Anyways, let's not hijack dudes thread, I will post more as I see fit, but it won't be in someone else's thread.
Old   #21

Could anyone explain to me the diference between this serv and the " Rappelz Awakening - Tiamat " ? i didnt tryed your 9.x Hybrid after the first beta since i wanted a kind of .. original 6.2 and i was a bit disapointed but i'm confused about the 2 serv Charlie..
Old   #22

I will just say 2 things!

Opening the server, out of nowhere without any notice, when it clearly missing "some parts" (website / votes) questionable!

Every single thing "low drop rate" it doesn't add's content, in fact denies the content. (going from r2 to r3 without seen more then 5 r2 strikes cubes, makes sense?).
Old   #23

elite*gold: 140
Why u released yours files then raskim if u didn't wana people to use it
Old   #24

I dont usually like to get involved with people who act like they are some type of billy bad *** over a computer but raskim if you want to be taken seriously by anyone in life you gotta act more professional. From what i've seen charlie has said nothing bad about you and yet you are still following this and acting like a 12 year old kid. You sir are part of the reason the human race is a bunch of idiots.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

elite*gold: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Did i really said that? No. It's just funny to See that ppl still use my stuff, but flaming me without break.
Your files are fine, it's just you as a person, the way you act and treat people. Just to remind, you made +255 taming card on zesua server somehow and when you got banned you cleaned my slave acc just because you were angry for being banned lol, pathetic. You still don't know why people flame you? Here's 1 reason from neverending list
@
Now a word about your server, it's awesome but the drop rate... I'm nearly r3 and I still can't afford upgrading my r2 gear to lv10. After selling loot, I always have to choose between buying 3 pieces and some chips or upgrading gear. If you could set drop rate to x2 it would be perfect
Old   #26

Drop rate is so bad
Old   #27

I do like a challenge but this grind is just stupid. when server went live we had full party farming for blue pixies guess how many did we drop. You are right 0. there is no point in playing any other class but mage atm and that sucks if you arent mage then you will be doing fraction of the damage that similarly geared mage does
Old   #28

server is suck it is not like befor.. befor we was able to get some buff and going to farm and doing somthing.. now we are full party and we cant even do dungeon with healer 0 staff and you get ss every 10 level that is mean you cant even get ss from Praivte server.. drop rate sucks .. i dont mean server must be easy but at least give us some good gift lvl .. even official is not hard like that!

i am so sorry for saying that but that was the truth
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
I do like a challenge but this grind is just stupid. when server went live we had full party farming for blue pixies guess how many did we drop. You are right 0. there is no point in playing any other class but mage atm and that sucks if you arent mage then you will be doing fraction of the damage that similarly geared mage does
Thats how it was back then. No need to complain about droprate after 1 day playing just because you didnt get your t2card and Rappelz is a grinder after all.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Roll View Post
Thats how it was back then. No need to complain about droprate after 1 day playing just because you didnt get your t2card and Rappelz is a grinder after all.

touché