Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Hardcore 7.2 [RU/EN]

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
Santa does exist. Prove me wrong.
How is it connected with this server? Got nobody to talk to?

Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImnotTheonly1 View Post
How is it connected with this server? Got nobody to talk to?
You asked the other guy for a proof even though you know he cant prove it but you cant prove your innocence aswell so this is leading nowhere. But if someone makes a claim like that in this section then there is something fishy going on. Illusion, what are you hiding?

Well, you can borrow me your other account you recently used to advertise your freemium server (dont wanna say p2w because you know, you guys get triggered if you here the truth and im actually a nice guy) so i can talk to myself if you want.

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
You asked the other guy for a proof even though you know he cant prove it but you cant prove your innocence aswell so this is leading nowhere. But if someone makes a claim like that in this section then there is something fishy going on. Illusion, what are you hiding?

Well, you can borrow me your other account you recently used to advertise your freemium server (dont wanna say p2w because you know, you guys get triggered if you here the truth and im actually a nice guy) so i can talk to myself if you want.
Seems you guys like blaming without any reason. Idk what can be a reason of that post cause that guild is always loosing all pvp actions and their equip as well. May be you wanted something as a player and i refused so you started this useless but bad for the server discussion.
I am almost sure you are just those guys who open/close servers every 2 weeks and then your reasons are pretty clear. Good luck with your not p2w servers then.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSM98 View Post
Yeah right. You make an account TODAY to "up" a dead topic about a dead server.

Stop making fake accounts, it's against the rules to have multiple accounts on elitepvpers
I am a new person here so ...

but I have my account in the server before 2 months but I quit playing because I have an exams the server were having a lot of players ... then when I back to play I do not see anybody .... so I did the up because the server deserve it

Thanks
1 User
Old   #110

Ofc my whole guild saw it so many eyes and i wouldnt say something like that if it would be a lie 😌
Old   #111

Up
Old   #112

up