Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Hardcore 7.2 [RU/EN]

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Eh, I'm looking for an old epic server but this server has too much to fail "new custom pets" "0.5 second cooldown on a silence"

It seems that the PvP is going to be incredibly unbalanced when there was no need for this, since Epic 6-7 was pretty balanced.

I haven't tried the server, so I can't really say it's a bad server but I'm not going to try it out just based on these facts. Usually when "devs" add too much "custom" content the server fails and the community gets destroyed.

I might be wrong of course, but I guess time will tell.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoQQ View Post
Eh, I'm looking for an old epic server but this server has too much to fail "new custom pets" "0.5 second cooldown on a silence"

It seems that the PvP is going to be incredibly unbalanced when there was no need for this, since Epic 6-7 was pretty balanced.

I haven't tried the server, so I can't really say it's a bad server but I'm not going to try it out just based on these facts. Usually when "devs" add too much "custom" content the server fails and the community gets destroyed.

I might be wrong of course, but I guess time will tell.
Well you think 1 hit pvp is ok and those 3 op classes made a brilliant balance. I don't agree.

Old   #48

I never said 1 hit pvp is ok, when did I ever say that?

And what 3 op classes did you have in epic 7? everyone could kill everyone, almost every single class had a stun lock and could build accordingly. You might be talking about CM maybe? That's the only class I can think of that scrubs might think is "OP" because of "HURR DURR HASTE MS DS".

Epic 6 and 7 (before it was a 1 shot fest) were the most balanced epics, Archers / champions countered mages, knights countered archers and champions, mages countered knights. (Not 100%, but just giving an example on how generally it was)
Not to mention group PvP where healing was actually important, but I'm not expecting someone that's played rappelz for 2 years to know what I'm talking about.
Old   #49

Omg may be you played another game where balance in 7.2 was ok and sin didn't kill a char with dancing or champ with bomb. Of course druid and cleric were always balanced to pvp and knight was the best. Don't get what game you mean but try first please.

Old   #50

It's a little hard to understand you, but assassin never killed anyone with a deadly dance, unless you were running around on a CM with full int wisdom build and no healer pet out, like I said, if you built accordingly, it was one of the most balanced epics. Even then if classes did 1 shot each other all they needed to do was nerf PvP damage, not give druids a 0.5 second aoe spam skill that silences. L O L I'm amazed on how you're trying to argue with me that this server NEEDED the changes.
Old   #51

elite*gold: 140
I played till 7 epic or so igoqq knows who i were.But i must agree with him.I think u ImnotTheonly1 you never played official server,or u did play but you were r7 at higher epic.
Old   #52

i was r7 at 7.1 but in 7.2 as you know d3 equip became really strong. Before i lowered pvp damage x5 cm hit 15k on char on my server (no special buffs). And you say its balanced. Ok.
Old   #53

This server need more player.
Old   #54

Talking abt 7.2 and pvp...lol pvp was only till 6.2..7.2 was pure 1 shot lmao or obsidikar card.so on this server dmg got reduces at pvp.,no chance 1 shot,next **** class like sin/prist/sh/knight/ that had 0% chance in pvp,,have now op skils for pvp .,pet class like sb got perm dual.so its perfect all classes have a chance for pvp and pve.S o yea hv is 1.5 doll and you can buy from ppl that sells 2 -3 b,its not a **** server like that 6.2 one 5x roll back + deco for cash shop users.This server is nice so if you like pvp/pve come join us
Old   #55

Actually im in and itsa good server, nice balance, pvp needs brain
Old   #56

yep great server you guys shuld test it
Old   #57

HV is free for all now since 100 level
Old   #58

I downloaded the client but when i run the game the outside icon appear loading then disappear then nothing happen
win 8.1 64bit
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBZERO1999 View Post
I downloaded the client but when i run the game the outside icon appear loading then disappear then nothing happen
win 8.1 64bit
Try launching with .bat file or try changing compatibility settings. It works at win10 x64 and on win7. Sorry, don't have another system to try.
Old   #60

i thought the same way like you but didn't try it
changed it for win7 and working now
thank you very much

Is there a guide to follow or should i discover the way to collect R and items??