Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Awakening - Tiamat 6.2 is now live

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Rekt du Tellerwäscher back in die gastro ~~~ deine times sind vorbei

Habe dich sadly mitnem assa verfolgt und erwischt

REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT REKT

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
An update:
We will do a full wipe (including all accounts) and all bans will be removed, because of a cheater npc. I won't tell any names who implemented it.

Asna reported a big bug. At rondo arena a npc was found, because Asna was hiding and followed the character Shanaya, which ran to the npc different times.

After that the account (created at 25.01.2017) of Shanaya got checked and we found different irregularities on items, like as example 300 t-pro and 300 t-pro (non-tradable), which aren't available to players yet.

The following might just be very much luck, but players didn't stop to ask how this could happen: In a time before we went official the player R4skim got 1/1 naga. On first official day the player Selina was very lucky in getting empty angel of first creature random box and also tamed it 1/1 on first day and passed the angel to the player Goddess. Later Shanaya got empty genie (probably of creature random box again), but taming failed.

Clicking that npc gave you all gm permissions as long as you were online. A simple relog has changed the permissions back to normal, so there wasn't any hint in databases.

That NPC didn't grand the permissions all time. At first clicking the npc only kicked players, later it granted the gm permissions.

Players also reported weird buffs (like asuran haste) on different players who teamed up with Shanya to the GMs and also reported that these players often ran to hv npc to remove the buffs. GMs didn't saw the players with that buffs in hv themselves.

I won't tell the name of who implemented this npc, just check this video to see what this npc did:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...2lYd2xKN21GcW8
or watch the video at youtube:

Check also this videostream from looki, after 2:52:00 you see the genie tame.
https://www.twitch.tv/iamlooki/v/117306392

The clients will be reworked, we will inform you as soon as we have new informations.

No Wipe - Charlie 2017

Old   #108

2 wipes in a week... WOW! Just WOW....
But ok, no worries, I'm fine with starting a 3rd time but what's gonna happen with all these cheating people? Because I'm for sure won't start all over again to see how they make the server wipe one more time...

So, can you tell us please that they will get perma banned? Otherwise, and I'm really sorry to say this because I love the server... Good bye Awakening :/
Old   #109

Use 7.2 files, i think that will be better

Old   #110

lmao that how they had pets and all...lmao they dont know to play lols....for real brah
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnita View Post
2 wipes in a week... WOW! Just WOW....
But ok, no worries, I'm fine with starting a 3rd time but what's gonna happen with all these cheating people? Because I'm for sure won't start all over again to see how they make the server wipe one more time...
This time it wasn't just a cheater. It was a cheat npc made available by somebody the last days to the entire community. I won't tell names.
Old   #112

ty for 2 wipes
Old   #113

Guys i played since The first beta and now i think that its right after x3 wipe to Give a gift for all player that play since first day
Old   #114

There's no need of telling names, we are not that stupid as to not know it already. But still you didn't say. Will they get perma banned? The entire community didn't use that shop, just the "names" we are not saying - let's call em voldemort ^^
Most of us didn't even know that npc existed so NO it wasn't for the entire community.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #115

sigh...
I've spent so much in this server and yet I'm still starting as a newbie every single time. The same people over and over again ruin it all so we start from the beginning all over again. See.. I really want to play but if my character is gone again whats the point of playing. :/ It's frustrating starting from the bottom every single time. I don't know if this project would actually work but I loved it. If there's a wipe and ( all the guys that started from the closed beta) don't get any advantage ( I mean really huge advantage) I'm done with trying.. I'm just tired. Why would anyone ruin the entertainment of the whole community I just don't get it.
Good luck, have fun ~Jinx
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubsido View Post
sigh...
I've spent so much in this server and yet I'm still starting as a newbie every single time. The same people over and over again ruin it all so we start from the beginning all over again. See.. I really want to play but if my character is gone again whats the point of playing. :/ It's frustrating starting from the bottom every single time. I don't know if this project would actually work but I loved it. If there's a wipe and ( all the guys that started from the closed beta) don't get any advantage ( I mean really huge advantage) I'm done with trying.. I'm just tired. Why would anyone ruin the entertainment of the whole community I just don't get it.
Good luck, have fun ~Jinx
This.
Old   #117

Gut, dass endlich gefunden wurde was da abging. Sowas geht halt echt gar nicht.

Trotzdem möchte ich mal auf was Aufmerksam machen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawan321 View Post
(...)
Dann hab ich mal schön genau wie du mir mal einige " TP's " generiert wurde bei 100k Tiamatpoints erwischt und hab denen mal gesagt was abgeht~ da schrieb ich mitnem char nen CM das ich Charlie sagen werde schau mal in der datenbank nach und was passiert daraufhin , alles gefixxt , Raskim char delete & vom erdboden verschluckt ~
(...)

Leider hast du Asna an dem Tag wo du dabei erwischt worden bist rein gar nichts reported.
Nachdem wir dich darauf angesprochen haben, wie du das denn gemacht hast kam nur zurück ( und das ist ein original Zitat zur not lege ich Screenshots nach): "sucht halt xd" " Die belohnung (..) ist höher als die ich von charlie bekomme(wenn er den Bug reported).

Du stehst dem ganzen Leider in nichts nach und suchst auch nur eine Möglichkeit andere zu übervorteilen.

Naja zum Schluss hast du den dann doch reported, nur ist die Frage wie lange wusstest du davon schon und wer noch alles.

Also würde ich mich hier nicht so weit aus dem Fenster lehnen.
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel View Post
Sleider 2 t4 pets on whole Server isn t a Few and They r legit and Lucky owned so noone should Start blaming about oh cheat q.q ....Server is perfect now and only cuz some Play more aktive and get higher Level and more Drops They r able to drop also t4 / creature shards lucky Box....

Stop rage or complain just becuz u run around with a Tortus stay in PeAce and be happy for the owner...
I see xD
Old   #119

Ich hab mich am ende mit Char'ls den netten zusammengesezt um mal nen bugfreien server hinzukriegen hab ihm noch nen ruppes bug erzählt von dem ihr alle GARNICHTS wusstest x: ~ hätte ich ganz einfach nichts sagen können und anfangen können mit meinen 300 mil ^^^^^^^^ ,~ ich werde sowieso von Charlie überwacht btw :^^^^^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #120

I wonder when we can play again?

Closed Thread