Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Awakening - Tiamat 6.2 is now live

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
Dear players of our server,

after a very long talk with the new server team and also checked the logs of the last days.

The exp bug that encountered yesterday was... bad. And sadly some players used it a lot and even more players tried to use it. Combined with the ruppee bug in beta the damage to the ingame economy ist just too much, so we will have to wipe again.

The exp bug in kaia lake has been fixed. Also the exp bug in the dungeons have been fixed.

The server settings have also been re-adjusted and everybody will get a present in the item box, which will make the leveling in the start a lot easier.

This project is my baby and i am very sorry that we need to wipe again. It wasn't planned and i don't want it now, but it will be the best option for all. I don't ask anybody to understand this, but i hope that you at least will respect it and we can have a nice time again.

We have a new server team, without Raskim. He left the project yesterday and is out of it now. He is still a player, but has no more server access.

Last but not least: The players who used the bugs are noted and cautioned, if there is any more bug using by them (no matter what level or who it is) they will get dealed with.

Your accounts will be same, just create new toons.

Edit: We will go for maintenance at 05:30pm gmt+1 and be back at 06:00 pm gmt+1.

This has also been written in the forum on our website.

So i wasted my time to level my Slaves and me

GLHF

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

This is the best decision, thanks!!

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Like it or not, is your own fault, because the Beta thread was the top comment for a month in here, maybe if u would come here and read the topics u would know.

Is curious to see that, is the "new" accounts that complain the must, i wonder why.
I have no idea what you're talking about in the first part, sry kid. Also you should stop pulling assumptions out of nowhere.

Is curious to see that, is the "old" accounts that are registered since 2008 with 160posts complain about new accounts that are following the rappelzforums on epvp occasionally for years the must, i wonder whey.

*stoppin the train to offtopicmountain*

@ I'm assuming you're working with Silent, just take your time, don't let them rush you and everything will turn out fine, no more clownfiestas plx.
Old   #34

I played as Bettosummoner
Charlie, why do not you implement slaves in HV?
I think everybody liked mine, even if it was low
Could implement them with level 5
It's easier for you than for an average player.

Old   #35

Received Thanks: 1,007
Best Decision. And finally i can play only for me without idiots talking bullshit with cheats etc bla bla

Watchout for Prophecy *******
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Roll View Post
@ I'm assuming you're working with Silent, just take your time, don't let them rush you and everything will turn out fine, no more clownfiestas plx.
I guess i will work with him, since he offered his help.

Also i can still ask raskim, if i need info.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Best Decision. And finally i can play only for me without idiots talking bullshit with cheats etc bla bla

Watchout for Prophecy *******

You are better off, laying low,dont mention anyone, look your hands, they are not clean, so just play (i guess that's what u wanted) so dont make to much noise.
Old   #38

elite*gold: 1
Why does everyone complain so much when a GM or Admin gets things for themselves. I can see complaints if they do things for friends but if they do it for themselves it is no different than live servers.

That's just what GMs or Admins do. They are more powerful and higher level than anyone else. They use cheats or buffs that allow them to do things most people can not do. They may tame 1 of 1 or they may not even have to tame 1 of 1 as they will just insert the tamed card.

They are not normal players, so you should not expect them to be on par with a normal player.

If I open a server expect that I will be in *** mode because I will be.
Old   #39

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Why does everyone complain so much when a GM or Admin gets things for themselves. I can see complaints if they do things for friends but if they do it for themselves it is no different than live servers.

That's just what GMs or Admins do. They are more powerful and higher level than anyone else. They use cheats or buffs that allow them to do things most people can not do. They may tame 1 of 1 or they may not even have to tame 1 of 1 as they will just insert the tamed card.

They are not normal players, so you should not expect them to be on par with a normal player.

If I open a server expect that I will be in *** mode because I will be.

Correct.

But it was intendet that Raskim has 2 accounts. A GM account and a normal player account.
And wether or not he did but the community thinks that he used his powers to grant him advantages on his normal player account and his friends in the guild.
Old   #40

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nexitis View Post
Correct.

But it was intendet that Raskim has 2 accounts. A GM account and a normal player account.
And wether or not he did but the community thinks that he used his powers to grant him advantages on his normal player account and his friends in the guild.
Well that would make sense if that were the case. Yet it sounds like to me that no one really knows if that is the case.

It also sounds like to me that Raskim needs to keep a normal player account more super duper top secret like the live GMs do.
Old   #41

Hi there, feedback about the server:

I know that you're trying to bring the good old retro rappelz back. That's why the exp and drop rates are x1 (and I like it).

But I can't see this working without having an easier access to buffs.
It's true that back in the day in the live servers, we had to beg people to give us buffs, and you want to bring that back too.

But you can't. Live servers had hundreds of players playing at all time. But here we're talking about a private server with an average of 40 players playing at one time (and probably 35 of them are not buff classes).

I hate the game when I'm level 45 and get killed in moon1 because of the lack of buffs.
I started playing rappelz since 2008 and from day 1 I was refilling my buffs every 30 mins. I want that back too.

And why is Deva Bellsing so hard to get ? You need 18 HOURS to get it by Voting 3 times to get 15 points. EGHTIEEN HOURS to get a 30 mins buff ?

So bro, ty for the server. The exp and drops are slow enough, no need to go full hardcore mode on the server. Just let the shop_npc_guy sell a Deva Bellsing for 500.000R or add it's buff to the HV buff.

I mean we have our lives too man, I can't just sit for 2 hours looking for a lvl 40 party when I can solo farm if I had basic buffs. I'm too old/busy for this now. Plus I REALY REALY love soloing.

We are here for the nostalgia, make it a friendly experience while it lasts, I'm not gonna wait for 2 years to get to r7.

AND YEAH, A NOTE:
It's not fun to spend EGHTIEEN HOURS to get a Deva Bellsing and then get randomly killed by a pk or dc. Keep that in mind.

TO EVERYONE: pls don't bother to say "hey just make slaves for buffs". What the point if they won't serve any other purpose ? just save us the trouble of making/managing them and add the buffs somewhere in the server.

Thanks
Old   #42

As the Server is whiped now i feel free to Join back to the Server hopefully the people at Server Don t useing Bugs again....

The idea with devas blessing is okay But i would prefer devas blessing for only 3 tp in cash Shop so first Time you can buy Them from voting and while you farm or having dp more tps drop with in 30min

So you can have easily buffs
Old   #43

Bug users will get perma ban in future, no matter who or what level.
Old   #44

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSM98 View Post
Hi there, feedback about the server:

I know that you're trying to bring the good old retro rappelz back. That's why the exp and drop rates are x1 (and I like it).

But I can't see this working without having an easier access to buffs.
It's true that back in the day in the live servers, we had to beg people to give us buffs, and you want to bring that back too.

But you can't. Live servers had hundreds of players playing at all time. But here we're talking about a private server with an average of 40 players playing at one time (and probably 35 of them are not buff classes).

I hate the game when I'm level 45 and get killed in moon1 because of the lack of buffs.
I started playing rappelz since 2008 and from day 1 I was refilling my buffs every 30 mins. I want that back too.

And why is Deva Bellsing so hard to get ? You need 18 HOURS to get it by Voting 3 times to get 15 points. EGHTIEEN HOURS to get a 30 mins buff ?

So bro, ty for the server. The exp and drops are slow enough, no need to go full hardcore mode on the server. Just let the shop_npc_guy sell a Deva Bellsing for 500.000R or add it's buff to the HV buff.

I mean we have our lives too man, I can't just sit for 2 hours looking for a lvl 40 party when I can solo farm if I had basic buffs. I'm too old/busy for this now. Plus I REALY REALY love soloing.

We are here for the nostalgia, make it a friendly experience while it lasts, I'm not gonna wait for 2 years to get to r7.

AND YEAH, A NOTE:
It's not fun to spend EGHTIEEN HOURS to get a Deva Bellsing and then get randomly killed by a pk or dc. Keep that in mind.

TO EVERYONE: pls don't bother to say "hey just make slaves for buffs". What the point if they won't serve any other purpose ? just save us the trouble of making/managing them and add the buffs somewhere in the server.

Thanks

Devas Blessing is in shop for 48kk
Also its good as it is, alot of people have slaves or play main healers. For days where you dont get any you still have the option to get +35% buffs from Buff Daddy to solo. Also upgrading your equipment might help.
Also Vote Points are farmable, and the higher your level the easier it is too farm them
Old   #45

Latest Reply so Far :

Updates by ign: DerOssi

FINALY They got it finaly the Server is 95% perfect

(5% space cuz u always can do thing better )

Yesterday evening more than 70 ppl online See how much ppl love the Old School rappelz

Starting a Charakter leveling Solo on lvl 20 (about 1h if u r faster Be happy ) Shout for dp and have fun there Are allways people in Your lvl Range That going to Party with u

Drops Are very Good Not 2 much and Not 2 Less so u need to Farn for your money But und Don t get mad by it becuz it Drops Fine

Dungeon Exp got fixed Yesterday so you Level easy in a Group of 8 (thaTs no Problem at this Server)

Atleast noone is overpowered and the economy is great as far as ich can See t2 pets tamed about 2m freSh (und must See in r3 Range und get maybe 5 m per hour if You Are lucky so prices Are Fine Too

Devas blessing you can buy in the voTe Shop for 15 points (5 points u get Every 6h per vote tutorials in the Homepage Forums) and the other tismat points u Drop easily and fast (some more some Less its luck ) myself dropped in 1h with luckypotion about 22 tiamat at a Spot where the Monster r in my Level Ranges (White Green yellow)

There is NO p2w u can t spend money to the Server and get stuff thaTs great.

All better stuff as like Socket Wings and worldcup rings Are available by votepoints so if You want Them und need to farm and griND and Work for it.

T2 peTs Are easily to get with a bit luck everyone can have a t2 Atleast with lvl 40

T3 and higher Are RARE so far i know wenn only got 2 t4 at the Server so u all can reach a Personal goal and

At all THE PERFECT SERVER for all Players thaT love Old school rappelz with grinding Party peTs and pk we welcome you to the Server give it a try and Fall in love with it .

Greetings : DerOssi

Edit: about Buffs ...there Are enough healers in the Server which r willing to Buff you If You ask nicely and like thndr seid Buff Daddy gives you 31% Buffs und can easily farm with .

The Server ist up for Partys and team Play there is no ich Level to 150 Solo in 2 hours if You want shit like this Don t even try cuz than the Server is 2 Hard 4 you

And like i said und drop votepoints by farming so Devas blessing is easily to get ...the higher Your Level the higher Your ks and the fester things drop.

Good luck 2 all of u see u at the Server After Work in like 7 hours ^^

Closed Thread