Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Harder Faster Stronger

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
SOOO nooo final launching yet im gonna start playing when all is finished cause i hate the 900% speed perma buff i got a headache on first 20mins XD.

plzzz gives a date!!

Old   #92

And I hope you wont make high rates, high buffs and such. You need to make the game hard and interesting at the same time.
Cheers.
Waiting for the official launch.

Old   #93

still working, things are being completed at a steady pace.

look at this ugly fracker

Old   #94

as it is now, its like ur playing on the official server without any of the benefits.
Where are the buff npcs? Where do I find the npc that give cs items? What kind of p-server is this..
Why is the exp at 100%, if we're supposed to be testing the end-game content such as island and so on? I hope u aren't expecting anyone to farm to 150 as if it was epic 7 again.
1-2 people online says it all really.
I understand its only a soft opening, but if this is how its going to be kept during the release, u wont find many people playing.

Old   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelz_ View Post
as it is now, its like ur playing on the official server without any of the benefits.
Where are the buff npcs? Where do I find the npc that give cs items? What kind of p-server is this..
Why is the exp at 100%, if we're supposed to be testing the end-game content such as island and so on? I hope u aren't expecting anyone to farm to 150 as if it was epic 7 again.
I understand its only a soft opening, but if this is how its going to be kept during the release, u wont find many people playing.
We spread the cs items to the appropriate npc's. Soul taming cards are at the pet enchanter, pet consumables are at the breeder. The enhanced Deva blessings are at the merchant. They removed the need for a buff npc. We have no such phrase a as endgame content. The obligated cap is 200 and that's just for now. The exp rate is at this rate for final testing. Boost of the quests aren't in place yet. So you can't do the witch quests or tp quests.

Your jumping the gun a bit here. We're not officially open because it's not finished. Relax, look around. Have some fun. If something not working check the patch notes/bug notes page. If you don't see something there. Put in a ticket.
Old   #96

all i want is the final release!!!
Old   #97

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelz_ View Post
everything that needed late game testing already had it, and now there is a preparation for a final opening that includes native gameplay testing on real values after an actual release.
so, if you wanted to test IofG, i am sorry to say you came a bit late for that. we're done at this point

P.S. seems like there is no need to hide anymore as well as i've got some time for such responses in a thread of a current project i'm working on

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodvainx View Post
all i want is the final release!!!
we're almost done, there are several most important patchnotes we are working on at the moment (tbh we're not going to complete all of those described on a web page before open), and i think it's aboud a day before a final opening.

please stand by=)
Old   #98

Official opening planned for between 8 and 9 PM GMT-5 (Chicago, Illinois) 27 March.

Yes, it's coming today!

We have almost everything required for a release already done.

Performing final test of currently implemented things and fix of the last two things (identification and luminous feather boxes) in the next 10 hours.

Please stand with us and look at the latest news we will provide soon.

Thanks for staying around and waiting for us! We really appreciate it.
Old   #99

Hi there guys, am looking forward to final release. I have been making suggestions at how the final awakening is supposed to work but no one has answered me, so I will post it here as a final attempt.

Basically final awakening is on helmets, boots and gloves. Those items need to be at least at +20 for them to be awakened, because they come with a sort of special awakening. Helmets add levels to skills and decrease the cooldown of skills, gloves give a final modifier to cast speed as well as a chance for an extra hit on basic attacks and boots decrease debuff duration and increase pet stats.

There is a set in stone awakening for the enchantment level, displayed with a white background in the picture below, and there is also a random awakening for only a certain amount, displayed in green below. I will give an example below.

For example, let's say you get a helmet to +20 and then awaken it, you will get the +1 to all skills as well as 5% cooldown reduction on all skills as it is the only random option, now you finally want to upgrade to get an extra level again, so you get your helm to +22, you first need to use the final awakening sealing scroll on the helm, then you use an awakening stone and get the set +2 to all skills, but now it's a random cooldown reduction of either 5%, 10% or 15%.

I hope this was explained clearly, below is the image I referred to.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooobee4 View Post
Hi there guys, am looking forward to final release. I have been making suggestions at how the final awakening is supposed to work but no one has answered me, so I will post it here as a final attempt.

Basically final awakening is on helmets, boots and gloves. Those items need to be at least at +20 for them to be awakened, because they come with a sort of special awakening. Helmets add levels to skills and decrease the cooldown of skills, gloves give a final modifier to cast speed as well as a chance for an extra hit on basic attacks and boots decrease debuff duration and increase pet stats.

There is a set in stone awakening for the enchantment level, displayed with a white background in the picture below, and there is also a random awakening for only a certain amount, displayed in green below. I will give an example below.

For example, let's say you get a helmet to +20 and then awaken it, you will get the +1 to all skills as well as 5% cooldown reduction on all skills as it is the only random option, now you finally want to upgrade to get an extra level again, so you get your helm to +22, you first need to use the final awakening sealing scroll on the helm, then you use an awakening stone and get the set +2 to all skills, but now it's a random cooldown reduction of either 5%, 10% or 15%.

I hope this was explained clearly, below is the image I referred to.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
i saw your report and i didn't reply as soon as you didn't read the whole patchlist:

Identification of items #41
Numerous fixes for identification using older materials

Identifying DS armors #3
Identification for Distorted Space's armors

Please read whole list before sending new report. Thanks
Old   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
i saw your report and i didn't reply as soon as you didn't read the whole patchlist:

Identification of items #41
Numerous fixes for identification using older materials

Identifying DS armors #3
Identification for Distorted Space's armors

Please read whole list before sending new report. Thanks
This isn't clear for the final awakening system, and I just said that I wouldn't of put another if I had got any response, I wasn't sure that it had gotten through, glad to know it did though.
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooobee4 View Post
This isn't clear for the final awakening system, and I just said that I wouldn't of put another if I had got any response, I wasn't sure that it had gotten through, glad to know it did though.
it's all OK and we always read all the reports daily
Old   #103

elite*gold: 1
Since you have started a new announcement thread I am going to close this one to prevent discussion about the server from being split between two locations.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread