Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need 6.2 item resource editor

Discussion on Need 6.2 item resource editor within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Need 6.2 item resource editor

Maybe somebody have resource editor for 6.2 epic?
Because I didnt finded it in any release of rdb tools
Old 10/30/2016, 23:57   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,460
With glandu2s release of his RDB tool with tabs you can pretty much create any epic RDB reader and writer by creating your own DLL for it.

You could also try Silent Wisdoms grimior the client manager tool it may support epic 6.2...

Old 10/31/2016, 07:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
With glandu2s release of his RDB tool with tabs you can pretty much create any epic RDB reader and writer by creating your own DLL for it.

You could also try Silent Wisdoms grimior the client manager tool it may support epic 6.2...

its support to dump data. Or this soft can open and edit rdb or that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post

about dll. This is opensource project? If I can to watch for example ItemResource52.dll or any other maybe I can write it. [FINDED] OK ... lets do it )

finded arabic 6.2 resourse tool , if sb need it write pm