Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Soon Revolution 9.4 Official

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 14
I WILL JOIN FOR SURE !



freaby99 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 22
The only thing im looking forward to is how pet is treated here. I really dont wanna see pets just an addition or decoration and that includes pet classes as well.


primus88 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Korean files not of gp7 ..
gaspersky is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by oniban View Post
Please, don't put exp rate like x25, x50. It took forever to get R7, if I want something like that I would play on the oficial server. Make something like x100, x150. Me and some friends are eager to play in a server with high rates. Thx
x25 is already high, getting r7 on x25 is like 2 hours, you probably are bad at the game if you can't level up fast and you should go to official, so you can learn how to level up, Im realy tired of people like you who cry about low rates, meh, get skill m8.


Crismonson is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 310
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
x25 is already high, getting r7 on x25 is like 2 hours, you probably are bad at the game if you can't level up fast and you should go to official, so you can learn how to level up, Im realy tired of people like you who cry about low rates, meh, get skill m8.
revo wont even put 10 , its like reallly really low , and more of official taste
thefear511 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 14
Release date please??

PLIIIIIIIS
freaby99 is offline  
Old   #22
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,005
Received Thanks: 960
Soon. LOL

Just another tease thread so evil these threads are.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 310
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Soon. LOL

Just another tease thread so evil these threads are.
lol , they're making a 3days poll on arabic forums , to see if we want old accounts back in the 9.4 version or not ,

depends if players says yes or no ,

atm 130 votes for yes , i want my account back
and 145 votes for no , wipe everything

if the yes voting wins , it will take even more time to do the account recovering progress .

#Light
thefear511 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
lol , they're making a 3days poll on arabic forums , to see if we want old accounts back in the 9.4 version or not ,

depends if players says yes or no ,

atm 130 votes for yes , i want my account back
and 145 votes for no , wipe everything

if the yes voting wins , it will take even more time to do the account recovering progress .

#Light

wtf!! new opening - new server - no old accounts !
i hope they'll wipe everything
freaby99 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 310
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by freaby99 View Post
wtf!! new opening - new server - no old accounts !
i hope they'll wipe everything
i agree with what you say , the problem is the old players who has donated in the onl 9.1 are literally crying all over the forums and spaming .

the revo admin decided to do a poll , it would be lovely if you all can vote but i dont think the forums supports english language ,

however this is the poll link .

first one is the (no , i want my account back).
second choice is the (yes , wipe everything).
#Light
thefear511 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
x25 is already high, getting r7 on x25 is like 2 hours, you probably are bad at the game if you can't level up fast and you should go to official, so you can learn how to level up, Im realy tired of people like you who cry about low rates, meh, get skill m8.
Already high? 2 hours? loooooool Oh ***, please....
oniban is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
yep its easy to lvl with that much exp rate, u r defnetly doing somethink wrong.. its possible to hit mc max 3h really...

and obviously there r server buff and hidden village buff.. and 9.4 as in retail for hitting every 10 lvl i think u get ob buff its basically u cant die in dungeon

so its really easy to lvl keep calm and eat banana.. c(:
speedweeds is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Look like the voting is still up,if no win i have no reason to play here
exus666 is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 310
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by exus666 View Post
Look like the voting is still up,if no win i have no reason to play here
the voting has ended ,

accounts back : 108
delete accounts : 135
.
everyone who have had a weapon or arrmor that is above +20 enchance will have it in their storage in the official launch , however they're working to do more of benefits (skill cards . etc) to whoever played the old Revoloution .

new site untell opening
thefear511 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
the voting has ended ,

accounts back : 108
delete accounts : 135
.
everyone who have had a weapon or arrmor that is above +20 enchance will have it in their storage in the official launch , however they're working to do more of benefits (skill cards . etc) to whoever played the old Revoloution .

new site untell opening

thank you very much!!!


freaby99 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Revolution PS with official 9.1 files Coming Soon
Hello all,, After a long wait, we had hacked Rappelz official 9.1 servers. Now we have full 9.1 files (with 3200 patches and official tools) :D...
44 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[REVOLUTION] Full Official 7.2 server
The Opening first of all we would like to apologize for the delay that happened \\ Server Rates // AR + EN server EXP: x15 Enhancement and...
9 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Such nach dem Client Revolution Online & Revolution Reloaded
Hallo hat jemand eventuell noch die beiden Clients von Revolution Online und Reloaded? Wäre der oder diejenige so freundlich es für mich hochzuladen?...
9 Replies - Fiesta Online
★ Revolution Official ★ Survival ★ PVP ★ Roleplay ★ Grief ★ Hardcore ★ Vanilla-ish ★
REVOLUTION officialrevolution.servegame.com An enormous EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse) has passed over the Earth's surface, knocking out all...
0 Replies - Minecraft Server Advertising



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.