Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz War Of The Worlds 9.5.2 + 9.7 [RU/EN]

Discussion on Rappelz War Of The Worlds 9.5.2 + 9.7 [RU/EN] within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2018, 21:17   #316

elite*gold: 0
!!ATTENTION!! For the correct operation of the update, you need to click in the launcher button "CHECK ENTIRE CLIENT" or download a new client from our site

1) Updates from 9.4, from what you find on the links was introduced not all, but most are:
... lel-worlds
... s-spoilers
... atch-notes
2) The limit of the job points has been raised. (It was 50000M became 99999M)
3) The level of pets is reduced to 180 level (In the future we will try to return 215 level, but at the moment it is impossible)
4) Merchants of the arena added new items from 9.4.
5) From the Golden Box of the Angel from the Altar of goddess, now drops the "Soul Creature Selective Potion" (This potion resets skill level 0 and leaves skills 1 and above the level)
6) The number of 200+ level monsters on the training island has been increased by 3 times.
7) Now any wings (which can be bought from the arena trader) can be improved to the cash shop wings characteristics, for this you need to combine the wings of the arena with the "Stone for improving the wings of the arena", after improvement you will get wings with the same appearance, but with the following characteristics: 3 cells for soul stones, + 25% to basic characteristics and + 15% to running speed for 30 days!
Stone for improving the wings of the arena - You can buy in the online store.
8) Now any cloak (which can be purchased from the arena trader) can be upgraded to the cash shop cloak characteristics, you need to combine the arena cloak with the "Stone of improving Cloak of Arena", after the improvement you will receive a cloak with the same appearance, but with the following characteristics: +100 to basic characteristics for 28 days!
Stone of improving Cloak of Arena - Can be bought in the online store.
9) To the arena trader added new, unique cloaks.
10) To the arena trader added a new decor for weapons. +5 All characteristics for one-handed weapons and +10 for all characteristics for a two-handed weapon.
11) Trader Ivi added "Powerful Scroll of Creature Taming" (Chance to tame the creature with this scroll = chance to tame the creature with the ability to "Creature Taming" level 30, and this scroll also does not have recharge), in the Consumables section - Scrolls.
12) From 30.06.2018 to 20.08.2018 from all monsters will drop - "Box of Football fanat" from which you can get one of the following items:
Fairy's Lock - from 1 to 50 pieces
Ancient Magic Scroll - from 1 to 25 pieces
Lightless Magic Scroll - from 1 to 25 pieces
Mithril Ore - from 500 to 2000 pieces
Enhanced potion experience (210-220 levels) - 1 to 10 pieces
Scroll of the awakening of Nusilit - from 1 to 10 pieces
Gold Ingot - from 1 to 25 pieces
Scroll of Spirits - from 1 to 10 pieces
Scroll of Creature Taming - from 1 to 25 pieces
Powerful Scroll of Creature Taming - from 1 to 10 pieces
Coin of Asura - from 1 to 15 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Armor - from 1 to 20 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Rings - from 1 to 20 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Earrings - from 1 to 20 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Necklace - from 1 to 20 pieces
Red Star - from 1 to 20 pieces
St George ribbon - from 1 to 20 pieces
Box of 10m holic(gen) points - from 1 to 3 pieces
Particle of ring №1 - from 1 to 3 pieces
Particle of ring №2 - from 1 to 3 pieces

Particles of the ring are needed to create a dragon ring.
Recipe
Particle of ring №1 (1 piece) + Particle of ring №2 (1 piece) + Saliva of ogre (1 piece) = World cup ring 7 days
Particle of ring №1 (5 pieces) + Particle of ring №2 (5 pieces) + Glue (1 piece) = World cup ring 14 days
Particle ring №1 (10 pieces) + Particle ring №2 (10 pieces) + Professional ring repair kit (1 piece) = World cup ring 28 days
Saliva ogres, Clay and a professional ring repair kit can be bought from the "Ring Repair master" which can be found in Horizon, Laksy and Katane.
13) The cooldown of the creature's "Creation: Potion of the Title" skill has been reduced from 24 hours to 12 hours.
14) Now for each donated $1 dollar you will receive a gift of x3 Gift donation key on both servers (x3000 and x450).
15) The skills of the Spear Master are added:
Wild Stream - 25 level
Spear Mastery - 30 level
Holy Ground - 3 level

All the players got in item box gifts in honor of the update and as compensation for the delivered inconvenience (On x3000 and on the x450 server)

In our cash shop activated is a 30% discount on all products until 07.07.2018 inclusive!

If you found a bug - let the administration know, this will speed up the process of fixing the error.

Have a good game!

UPDATE 02.07.2018

!!ATTENTION!! For the correct operation of the update, you need to start the "Check Resources" button in the launcher or download Resource.rar from our site and unpack it to the Resource folder

1) Fixed armor, weapons, belts and rings that did not work correctly or did not work at all.
2) Fixed display of the characteristics of Boss Card Bahamuth, as well as some other items.
3) Fixed bug with titles that can not be changed.
4) Fixed the level of charge of ether in items.
5) Fixed the charge of soul stones.
6) Fixed non-correct display of some items.
7) Fixed a bug with an empty Ent card, now the blacksmith and the cash shop ent tamed.
8) Fixed a task for NPS "Unknown Pierrot" (The problem was only in the Russian client).
9) The following items have been added to the arena merchant:
Homonculus Heart
Transmogrifying Charm
Rage Stone
Galaxy Stone
Middle Stone of Physical Strength: One-handed weapon
Middle Stone of Magical Power: One-handed weapon
Middle Stone of Physical Strength: Two-Handed Weapon
Middle Stone of Magical Power: Two-Handed Weapon
Creature Re-specialization Potion
10) Fixed death tyrant buffs, now they are back for 2 hours.
11) Fixed Ent buffer skills.
12) Fixed buffs, now they are back for ~ 6 hours.
13) Fixed the texts "Critical Impact", "Block", etc., now they are in Russian (The problem was only in the Russian client).
14) Job Points now do not go into negative.
15) The amount of HP in the monsters "Wolfs" in Kaya's Lake has been fixed.
16) The boss cards are stacked again.
17) Changes in the exchange of points of job points to the arena points are now exchanging such - 24000M JP per 100 AP
18) Now the ent buffer has such skills: Rally, Demonic Howl, Heaven and Hell (Available only for Enchantment s1 and higher), as well as recharging (Ent only) skills Heaven and Hell recharge time of 160 seconds.
19) The cooldown of the "Grace" skill is now again 30 minutes, and the number of necessary grace pieces for using the skill has also been changed.
20) The following items have been added to "Gift for online":
Big Expert Warrior Shard: One-Handed Weapon (+ 500-1500 damage)
Big Expert Wizard Shard: One-Handed Weapon (+ 500-1500 damage)
Big Expert Warrior Shard: Two-Handed Weapon (+ 1000-2000 damage)
Big Expert Wizard Shard: Two-Handed Weapon (+ 1000-2000 damage)
21) The descriptions and the name of some items have been corrected.
22) Buff time of Clean air, Clear water, Powerful Flame, Energy Of Fire, Energy Of Wind, Energy of Water, Energy of Gold, Blue egg, Rotten Green Egg is now 2 hours.
23) Now the Special Health Potion and the Special Mana Potion have a XP / MP 3000 recovery point.
24) The summoning of the bosses on the Training Island is now working properly.
25) Fixed an experience for quests.
26) Raised the Gen(Holic) point and Rupees Points for the quests x2 times.
27) Now the exchanger of coins in the horizon exchanges Coin Of Marduka (Madrigal) coins for asuras.
28) Now Rapture Earring, Seduction Earring is permanent. (They were restored to those whom they disappeared)
29) The chance of drop of the box "Box of Football fanat" was raised x2 times.
30) Fixed a bug with the issuance of gift keys for donations, now the keys are issued. (The bug was only for Russian players, all who did not receive the keys check the store store)

P.S. Those who buyed an empty card of the ent Buffer creature - write to the administration, we will replace it with a card of the tamed ent buffer.

Have a good game!
Old 07/03/2018, 16:15   #317

Items on the server x3000 are returned to the state on June 30, 2013 (rollback of items on June 30, 2013) due to the use of the bug on the rupee, gen points and other (the bug has already been fixed).
Until 06.07.2018 on x3000 server will be the following: Experience and drop x6000
To all who donated last 3 days and already spent op on the server x3000 - DP will be returned to the balance.
Also, all players of the x3000 server are compensated in item box.

I apologize for this problem, but otherwise it could not be corrected.
Old 07/03/2018, 23:30   #318

do not play here.....spend time leveling to 200 and log back in to be deleveld to 194 again and no compensation....clearly not good enough......
Old 07/04/2018, 01:15   #319

Did you try pm admin? he seems to always be helpful. He said server rolled back due to bug
Old 07/04/2018, 09:17   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krymson79 View Post
do not play here.....spend time leveling to 200 and log back in to be deleveld to 194 again and no compensation....clearly not good enough......
compensation in item box. Check it
Old 07/04/2018, 15:59   #321

I write here, because you (GM of RZWOW) clearly ignore your own forum...

I don't blame players abusing any bug on your server if you give your Event boxes (Box of Football fanat in this case) such ridiculous LOW drop rate. 25 Boxes per 1 Hour are you "f" kidding me?!

I played on a different server where there also was a World Cup event and I got 135 EVENT BOXES in 1 hour and 15 minutes. These boxes also contained ITEM SHOP items...

If you don't want players to ABUSE any in game BUGs, than don't encourage them to do it, by making players farm for HOURS just to get 100 event boxes when they can get thousands in an hour using a bug.

Players will still continue to abuse bugs if you do not listen to them or ignore what they want...

PS.

Visit your own forum from time to time (at least few times a day) and answear to players who post on it, don't ignore them -.-
Old 07/04/2018, 18:10   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbster1 View Post
I write here, because you (GM of RZWOW) clearly ignore your own forum...

I don't blame players abusing any bug on your server if you give your Event boxes (Box of Football fanat in this case) such ridiculous LOW drop rate. 25 Boxes per 1 Hour are you "f" kidding me?!

I played on a different server where there also was a World Cup event and I got 135 EVENT BOXES in 1 hour and 15 minutes. These boxes also contained ITEM SHOP items...

If you don't want players to ABUSE any in game BUGs, than don't encourage them to do it, by making players farm for HOURS just to get 100 event boxes when they can get thousands in an hour using a bug.

Players will still continue to abuse bugs if you do not listen to them or ignore what they want...

PS.

Visit your own forum from time to time (at least few times a day) and answear to players who post on it, don't ignore them -.-
Hi, in our server you can buy 95% of cash shop items using Arena point, Holic(gen) points and etc. All this currency drop from event box and this as i think it's same as get cash shop items from box, but it's better because you can buy what you want.
About drop of event box. Are you tried farm in City of the Dead Gods?
I think i will increase % of event drop to x1.5-x2 on next week.
and about forum, i will check it on this week, because now 300+ unreaded messages on forum need a lot of time for check all
Old 07/04/2018, 19:04   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks19973 View Post
Hi, in our server you can buy 95% of cash shop items using Arena point, Holic(gen) points and etc. All this currency drop from event box and this as i think it's same as get cash shop items from box, but it's better because you can buy what you want.
About drop of event box. Are you tried farm in City of the Dead Gods?
I think i will increase % of event drop to x1.5-x2 on next week.
and about forum, i will check it on this week, because now 300+ unreaded messages on forum need a lot of time for check all
City of the Dead Gods? I'm not 215 and don't have perfect gear -.-
As for forum I hope that by messages you mean private messages, because only I make threads (suggestions mostly) on your forum, you know me very well...

Just Read the forum. If you mean Gen Points, yeah sure if you have 1 year or if you BOT with 4-8 accounts ursa caverns every day or have thousands of billions rupees to buy them from other players...

I always dreamed of having a S5 Ancient Ent, but I'll NEVER have one, cause it costs TOO MUCH in item shop and I would need to farm ursa caverns every day for 2 or 3 years (or longer).

Make event boxes drop like energy of water, fire, wind and gold, so you can get average 300-500 per hour, farming ANY monsters AND increase the amount of items you gain from boxes to this:

Fairy's Lock - from 50 to 100 pieces
Ancient Magic Scroll - from 25 to 50 pieces
Lightless Magic Scroll - from 25 to 50 pieces
Mithril Ore - from 1000 to 4000 pieces
Enhanced potion experience (210-220 levels) - 10 to 15 pieces
Scroll of the awakening of Nusilit - from 10 to 15 pieces
Gold Ingot - from 20 to 40 pieces
Scroll of Spirits - from 5 to 15 pieces
Scroll of Creature Taming - from 25 to 50 pieces
Powerful Scroll of Creature Taming - from 10 to 20 pieces
Coin of Asura - from 10 to 25 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Armor - from 10 to 40 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Rings - from 10 to 40 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Earrings - from 10 to 40 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Necklace - from 10 to 40 pieces
Red Star - from 15 to 30 pieces
St George ribbon - from 15 to 30 pieces
Box of 10m holic(gen) points - from 2 to 6 pieces
Particle of ring №1 - from 3 to 6 pieces
Particle of ring №2 - from 3 to 6 pieces

Events usually last for 2-3 weeks only. It won't "harm" you or the server and players would definately appreciate it.

Besides if you give more to players they want try find more bugs in game and abuse them, unless they're just too lazy to farm...

PS.

Ancient Ruins give negative JP, some players can't even enter it even though they are 195-200 level and I heard that treasury of spirits give negative EXP.
The new Powerful Scroll of Creature Taming isn't different from the normal one. The tame rate of unique monsters is TERRIBLE with it, checked on new Parallel world dungeon. Out of 50-75 monsters I got only 2 tamed using those new scrolls...

PS 2.

I lost my eternal World Cup ring that I bought from Item Shop because of your rollback, prove on forum...

PS 3.

A player in game chat mentioned something about a NEW BUG, so better check it out TODAY. PARTICLES ARE BUGGED, you get items by double clicking on them, FIX IT, don't want another rollback -.-
Old 07/05/2018, 14:28   #324

We had final awakening on helmet for 1 day and it was removed. Why and when will it be bought back? Only reason i came back to this server...

If they don't bring it back can anyone suggest a pserver with helmet awakening and as easy to get max gears as wow? ty
Old 07/05/2018, 17:48   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateServerHelp View Post
We had final awakening on helmet for 1 day and it was removed. Why and when will it be bought back? Only reason i came back to this server...
GM said +3 to all skills was a BUG

That's why he removed it. I guess he wants more people to leave the server instead of joining it
Old 07/05/2018, 18:44   #326

Quote:
City of the Dead Gods? I'm not 215 and don't have perfect gear -.-
As for forum I hope that by messages you mean private messages, because only I make threads (suggestions mostly) on your forum, you know me very well...

Just Read the forum. If you mean Gen Points, yeah sure if you have 1 year or if you BOT with 4-8 accounts ursa caverns every day or have thousands of billions rupees to buy them from other players...

I always dreamed of having a S5 Ancient Ent, but I'll NEVER have one, cause it costs TOO MUCH in item shop and I would need to farm ursa caverns every day for 2 or 3 years (or longer).

Make event boxes drop like energy of water, fire, wind and gold, so you can get average 300-500 per hour, farming ANY monsters AND increase the amount of items you gain from boxes to this:

Fairy's Lock - from 50 to 100 pieces
Ancient Magic Scroll - from 25 to 50 pieces
Lightless Magic Scroll - from 25 to 50 pieces
Mithril Ore - from 1000 to 4000 pieces
Enhanced potion experience (210-220 levels) - 10 to 15 pieces
Scroll of the awakening of Nusilit - from 10 to 15 pieces
Gold Ingot - from 20 to 40 pieces
Scroll of Spirits - from 5 to 15 pieces
Scroll of Creature Taming - from 25 to 50 pieces
Powerful Scroll of Creature Taming - from 10 to 20 pieces
Coin of Asura - from 10 to 25 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Armor - from 10 to 40 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Rings - from 10 to 40 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Earrings - from 10 to 40 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Necklace - from 10 to 40 pieces
Red Star - from 15 to 30 pieces
St George ribbon - from 15 to 30 pieces
Box of 10m holic(gen) points - from 2 to 6 pieces
Particle of ring №1 - from 3 to 6 pieces
Particle of ring №2 - from 3 to 6 pieces

Events usually last for 2-3 weeks only. It won't "harm" you or the server and players would definately appreciate it.

Besides if you give more to players they want try find more bugs in game and abuse them, unless they're just too lazy to farm...

PS.

Ancient Ruins give negative JP, some players can't even enter it even though they are 195-200 level and I heard that treasury of spirits give negative EXP.
The new Powerful Scroll of Creature Taming isn't different from the normal one. The tame rate of unique monsters is TERRIBLE with it, checked on new Parallel world dungeon. Out of 50-75 monsters I got only 2 tamed using those new scrolls...

PS 2.

I lost my eternal World Cup ring that I bought from Item Shop because of your rollback, prove on forum...

PS 3.

A player in game chat mentioned something about a NEW BUG, so better check it out TODAY. PARTICLES ARE BUGGED, you get items by double clicking on them, FIX IT, don't want another rollback -.-
no, it's will be too much, sorry
Old 07/05/2018, 19:48   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks19973 View Post
no, it's will be too much, sorry
Yeah sure, giving players more reason to play your server is too much. AWESOME thinking lmao.

Fine, have fun with players abusing any kind of bug they'll find and using programs for their advantage in PvP like auto clickers or other causing players to DC.

You took +3 to all skills awakening away, which actually encouraged more people to come back to server, but you don't care. All that matters is what you think is good for server not what players want, who actually play the game and some who DONATE too...
Old 07/05/2018, 20:59   #328

Please consider bringing the +3 helmet back. The current awakening is very imbalanced and make the difference in players very large.

I saw many people playing when the +3 helmet was active. Now 2-3 on field. Consider it plz. I won't return till it is back.

Quote:
GM said +3 to all skills was a BUG

That's why he removed it. I guess he wants more people to leave the server instead of joining it
Can you suggest a server similar to wow in ease, a good cash shop and +3 to helmet? thanks
Old 07/05/2018, 21:30   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateServerHelp View Post
Please consider bringing the +3 helmet back. The current awakening is very imbalanced and make the difference in players very large.

I saw many people playing when the +3 helmet was active. Now 2-3 on field. Consider it plz. I won't return till it is back.

Can you suggest a server similar to wow in ease, a good cash shop and +3 to helmet? thanks
I really wish I could help you, but I'm just a regular player, who only played on 2 Rappelz private servers: Zesua and RZWOW. I recently tried out DarkWorld, but it's too confusing for me...

I really like RZWOW server even if it's russian and I'm not... Unfortunately everytime I make new suggestions threads on official RZWOW forum, they most end up ignored.

If it wasn't for me there would be NO World Cup event on RZWOW, because GM didn't even know there's a World Cup happening, yet even though he made the event pretty much just like I suggested to him, he scr*wed up the drop rate of event boxes (Box of Football fanat). I farmed 4 hours today just to get arround 110 Boxes -.-

There's a lot of things that would make the server MUCH better for both PKers and regular item farmers only. I made a big thread with suggestions which contained of 70 different suggestions, changes or ideas and even come up with a new PK only dungeon for Rappelz and a 1-2 day event for farmers only. I deleted it, cause I had enough of being ignored.

I can post it again on forum if you want to check it out.

GM only liked TWO suggestions, one of which was related to Item Shop of course. Even though I made a lot of other that could possibly encourage players to donate, he didn't care...

Too bad that GM doesn't want to listen to players who play his server and support it by donating like myself. I think I gonna stop donating to it, cause there's no point if the GM doesn't care about players needs...

PS.

If I was a GM and knew how to modify server and game files I would not only bring back final awakening and +3 to all skills, but even try to make the awakening better than just +3 to all skills and reduced cooldown, of course If I knew how and if it was actually possible, but I'm just a regular player who can't afford to make a private server. I can only give suggestions on how to improve it :/
Old 07/06/2018, 18:08   #330

Well i dont know much about this server, i did try it at half year ago but was too much shop and bad balance not mentioned of eng support=90% russ chat so i just did leave after 2 days, there is lot of simular bad server but at least they are full eng^^
No idea who was genius behind of youtube spawn but you guys got of lot of haters thx for him and after seeing this forum i woudn't caunt on new players at all, so you should listen to the remain players...
Thanks
2 Users