Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz War Of The Worlds 9.1 + 9.3 [RU/EN]

Reply
 
Old   #181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoQQ View Post
Yeah, I knew the server was gonna go to **** in terms of balancing, GM's buffing limitless LMAO
limitless not forever, it's event buff for 2-4 hours only



Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks19973 View Post
limitless not forever, it's event buff for 2-4 hours only
Exactly, so only the people who were logged on that day will get MASSIVE LEVEL advantage over the people who didn't get the buff, so whoever has a different sleep schedule is ******.


iGoQQ is offline  
Old   #183
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoQQ View Post
Exactly, so only the people who were logged on that day will get MASSIVE LEVEL advantage over the people who didn't get the buff, so whoever has a different sleep schedule is ******.
lol. also all you play with in event time on official rappelz get nice items, and new players who come after event dont get it.
It's events
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks19973 View Post
lol. also all you play with in event time on official rappelz get nice items, and new players who come after event dont get it.
It's events
When will limitless be back? Server is actually quite dead without it


josephex78 is offline  
Old   #185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephex78 View Post
When will limitless be back? Server is actually quite dead without it
on weekend.
but i thinking about making item for limitless buff all server for 1h, for players, but i dont know need it or not
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 20
The server won't be going anywhere with limitless on. I'm done bumping this server
iGoQQ is offline  
Old   #187

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 617
Received Thanks: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks19973 View Post
on weekend.
but i thinking about making item for limitless buff all server for 1h, for players, but i dont know need it or not
When there is event on official server,they aren't for few hours,it is for weeks so every player got chance to benefit from it.
アルカード is offline  
Old   #188
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoQQ View Post
The server won't be going anywhere with limitless on. I'm done bumping this server
I know...If only this server didn't have limitless since the start it would be ok... Many players only depend on this buff and not look for party... It's based on solo than party
josephex78 is offline  
Old   #189
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephex78 View Post
I know...If only this server didn't have limitless since the start it would be ok... Many players only depend on this buff and not look for party... It's based on solo than party
Yeah theres no one partying and if they are its just a duo, basicly healers are just obsolete for this server.
GrandNoob is offline  
Old   #190
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandNoob View Post
Yeah theres no one partying and if they are its just a duo, basicly healers are just obsolete for this server.
Even duo, they are from the same guild...You won't see anyone shouting in whole
josephex78 is offline  
Old   #191
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 17
Experience and drop x3000 for all weekend!
Have a good game!

and limitless for all weekend

Since many do not work launcher normally, here are links to the update and the Launcher.bat:
Update:
Launcher.bat:
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #192
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 17
1) Increased the summoning time of the second pet to 50 seconds
2) Bark Ancient Ent now provides in addition buffs NPCs.
3) Accuracy is reduced by 2 times for pets.
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #193
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 17
Fixed errors in the launcher.
Everyone needs to download a new launcher.
Link to new Launcher :
You need to download and unpack files from the archive into the game folder with a replacement
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #194
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Any new updates or 9.4 content coming soon? Server is pretty boring now
josephex78 is offline  
Old   #195
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephex78 View Post
Any new updates or 9.4 content coming soon? Server is pretty boring now
yes, on this weekend new update ^^

Experience and drop X2000, also buff +999 for all weekend!
Have a good game


Maks19973 is offline  
Reply

Tags
rappelz 9.1, rappelz private server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.