Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz War Of The Worlds 9.1 + 9.3 [RU/EN]

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 78
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 131
@973
Can you make pls in your Homepage the Section Rules for all Members? I find this not okay, when you will level up you Charackter , you are PKt in any Dungeons or so, and can not level up...



Cyborg2009 is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 17
ok, on next week i will make it


Maks19973 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 17
1) Now the box for the passage of the holic drops from 350k to 450K points holic .
2) A box with a 200m level can now be transferred to other players.
3) Pet raised accuracy
4) Re-balancing:
Ranger:
Successful shot - was the ability to recharge for 30 seconds => It was 20 seconds.
Frosty armor - was a 6% chance to attacking superimposed effect of freezing for 3 sec. => It was a 10% chance at the attacker is superimposed effect of freezing for 3 sec.
Furious shot - was Cooldown 20 seconds. => So Cooldown 15 seconds.

Berserk:
Energy Bomb - It Cooldown 45 seconds. => So Cooldown 30 seconds.
Cleansing Wave - It Cooldown 45 seconds => So Cooldown 35 seconds.
Storm series of blows - was Stan for 5 seconds => pitched in 7 seconds

Druid:
The superiority of magic - was + 7% Intellect \ + 7% Wisdom => Steel + 5% Intellect \ + 5% Wisdom
Intelligence Transfer - It increases intelligence and wisdom by 30% in proportion to the figures being. => So Increases Intellect and Wisdom by 15% in proportion to the figures being.
Explosion rocks - was Cooldown 30 seconds => So Cooldown 20 seconds.

Assassin:
Cover of Darkness - It was 60 seconds of action. Recharge time 30 s => It was action time of 120 seconds. Recharge time 20 seconds
The cast of darkness - was Stunned by 3.1 seconds. => So Stunning 4.6 seconds.
Unattainable - it was 100% and f.atk m.atk converted into Max. HP. => It was 200% and f.atk m.atk converted into Max. HP.

5) When the teleport you will be imposed to protect the aura for 60 seconds. You can remove it by 2 aura.
6) The merchants of Arena Points is now in Horizon.

Update 23.12.2016
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks19973 View Post
1) Now the box for the passage of the holic drops from 350k to 450K points holic .
2) A box with a 200m level can now be transferred to other players.
3) Pet raised accuracy
4) Re-balancing:
Ranger:
Successful shot - was the ability to recharge for 30 seconds => It was 20 seconds.
Frosty armor - was a 6% chance to attacking superimposed effect of freezing for 3 sec. => It was a 10% chance at the attacker is superimposed effect of freezing for 3 sec.
Furious shot - was Cooldown 20 seconds. => So Cooldown 15 seconds.

Berserk:
Energy Bomb - It Cooldown 45 seconds. => So Cooldown 30 seconds.
Cleansing Wave - It Cooldown 45 seconds => So Cooldown 35 seconds.
Storm series of blows - was Stan for 5 seconds => pitched in 7 seconds

Druid:
The superiority of magic - was + 7% Intellect \ + 7% Wisdom => Steel + 5% Intellect \ + 5% Wisdom
Intelligence Transfer - It increases intelligence and wisdom by 30% in proportion to the figures being. => So Increases Intellect and Wisdom by 15% in proportion to the figures being.
Explosion rocks - was Cooldown 30 seconds => So Cooldown 20 seconds.

Assassin:
Cover of Darkness - It was 60 seconds of action. Recharge time 30 s => It was action time of 120 seconds. Recharge time 20 seconds
The cast of darkness - was Stunned by 3.1 seconds. => So Stunning 4.6 seconds.
Unattainable - it was 100% and f.atk m.atk converted into Max. HP. => It was 200% and f.atk m.atk converted into Max. HP.

5) When the teleport you will be imposed to protect the aura for 60 seconds. You can remove it by 2 aura.
6) The merchants of Arena Points is now in Horizon.

Update 23.12.2016
dude u don't need pet accuery.. u need give all pets limitless buff. if u make this pet strong like player. don't like player but damage strong..


ForneUK is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 17
- Update 26.12.2016
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
why i can't hear any skill sound and basic attack? i have all sound options on maximum, and no, it's not on mute. I just can ear some skills
trukoner is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by trukoner View Post
why i can't hear any skill sound and basic attack? i have all sound options on maximum, and no, it's not on mute. I just can ear some skills
i dont know, maybe client is broken, try reinstall game
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #143

 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks19973 View Post
i dont know, maybe client is broken, try reinstall game
I have this problem too. Already reinstalled client ..
No sound and no pk possible.
When i choose russian language all is fine but i cant understand anything.
SkyWing* is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 17
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 7
Server keeps disconnecting me after the last Update/restart.
I play on the 500x server.
SilentSummoner is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSummoner View Post
Server keeps disconnecting me after the last Update/restart.
I play on the 500x server.
try login now
Maks19973 is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks19973 View Post
try login now
i don't know where the problem is.. I stay on for 5-10 mins and then i get Disconnected.
Now the whole server is down, I can't sign in.
SilentSummoner is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSummoner View Post
i don't know where the problem is.. I stay on for 5-10 mins and then i get Disconnected.
Now the whole server is down, I can't sign in.
internet provider has problems and i dont know when fix it
Maks19973 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 7
Today I started the launcher and once I click on English it freezes and crash.
Im not sure if this error comes up because of your ISP

See the attached image.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (55.3 KB, 9 views)
SilentSummoner is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSummoner View Post
Today I started the launcher and once I click on English it freezes and crash.
Im not sure if this error comes up because of your ISP

See the attached image.
fixed, now you can play

Holiday greetings!
All given gifts in the shop store


Maks19973 is offline  
Reply

Tags
rappelz 9.1, rappelz private server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.