Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Omegas rappez Epic 4

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Omegas rappez Epic 4

Ok so we have a Epic 4

Drops custom
exp 5x
jp 3x
no epic 5 or higher pet's
Added Epic 5 dung and mobs for stuff to do over r5 also added R6 Gears

All Pets and players have working 100% Just like Epic 4

Custom NPC for CS items and what not in HV also a nice NPC in HZ

here is the client

and then DL and replace whats in the Resource Folder with this

The Launcher has a link to the web page for registration

Hope you all enjoy

Old   #2

both link to the same download

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillykke View Post
both link to the same download
you need to replace the resourche files with this

Resourch:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Great server, friendly players, exp is really good. OLD rappelz feeling! Server more stable then official ! xD

Great work of that Team, friendly gm!
Nice details that they adding.
Test and join us!

Old   #5

Old   #6

FYI i didnt give a +25 i gave a +0 gimped sally evo 3, and 2ndly we hosted a event for a lv 1 evo 3 +25 pets 3 of them and was random pet use a random generator not my fault that it landed on certain pets. also the people that won was random did same thing for that a generator. 3rd the gm pking i took care of and all that also no gm's get to use buffs anymore. and 4th thats fine thanks for the feed back and all but the way you whent about it after we talked about it in game and all shows me that ya didnt want to be here so let me help ya with that.
Old   #7

Old   #8

well tyvm for all the feed back. but i guess me spending time like 4 days workign on trying to fix the party exp that you all bitched about and wouldnt take and when it did the mobs started running up and in walls so there was no party exp fix without breaking the game more so i had to give up on that for now . also ya i put all the time into the server fixing things like when you all found a boss not spawning i fixed it right away i ****** up the mobs damage and fixed that too . so ya i did what i could for players i also took care of the gm issue and removed all gm but my main and nema there are no gms now and will not be. I dealt with the issiue and mad a public appology about that person abusing the powers even made a notice and i guess thats not what a gm should do is agree that a mistake was made and that it was dealt with but hmm ya it is what it is and GL to you where ever you end up
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
well tyvm for all the feed back. but i guess me spending time like 4 days workign on trying to fix the party exp that you all bitched about and wouldnt take and when it did the mobs started running up and in walls so there was no party exp fix without breaking the game more so i had to give up on that for now . also ya i put all the time into the server fixing things like when you all found a boss not spawning i fixed it right away i fucked up the mobs damage and fixed that too . so ya i did what i could for players i also took care of the gm issue and removed all gm but my main and nema there are no gms now and will not be. I dealt with the issiue and mad a public appology about that person abusing the powers even made a notice and i guess thats not what a gm should do is agree that a mistake was made and that it was dealt with but hmm ya it is what it is and GL to you where ever you end up
I don't ever recall "bitching" about party exp. Perhaps you are referring to someone else? I believe I only ever asked you to change one thing on the server directly. I asked if you could slightly increase exp rates. Something a lot of people agreed with me on.

I have seen this time and time again on pservers. The developers complain when people make suggestions and if something that's implemented does not work as intended than it's immediately turned into "well the players wouldn't stop bitching".

I only wanted things to be fair for everyone. My entire gripe with you is you refuse to accept that things haven't been fair to everyone. Quite frankly it's annoying.

If you become a developer or wish to start a private server you have to accept that things might not work the way you want them to. You have to accept that people will offer suggestions on what they feel would be improvements on the server. The alternative is these people could simply quit without offering you any sort of feedback at all. Is this what you want instead?

I have given you a lot of credit. Look here, hell look at your chat logs (if that's possible) in game. I told you directly that I think you do a lot of good things that improve the server. I haven't dismissed your ability to quickly change things people report to you. You are actually one of the best developers I have seen on any private server when it comes to responding to bugs or what have you.

I feel like in an attempt to make everyone happy you convince yourself that helping a few players or giving them things is okay because it will solidify them as a frequent player. This is just wrong. It's not okay to choose favorites(even if you don't know that's what you are doing). It should be an equal playing field for everyone. Which is all I ever wanted from you in the first place.

You claim you made a public apology to a GM abusing his powers but I didn't get that feeling from you at all. It felt like you were defending the person guilty and making excuses for him. You also say that he made a notice. None of those things have I seen, nor did Cole.

Objectivity goes a long way. If you want people to respect you you have to return the favor.

Good luck with your server. My opinion clearly isn't of importance anymore but hopefully you can fix things for the new players who decide to gamble on what server they want to play on.
Old   #10

i never said he did i said he would once back in game and they have yet to return there will be mistakes by new gm's its part of life i dealt with it and it wont happen again

and did i not thank everyone for feed back in chat and yes if i gave things out my bad some of our returning players that i know have been there i tend to do more for and ill work on that actualy ill stop giving anything out as to make this fair to all. again tyvm for feed back will use this to grow. and i didnt say you as a person bitched about it but others did. i tryed and failed to fix that and like i said sorry about today i took care of the matter and its been settled and no gms have powers anymore but nema who dont give anything away and know this for a fact cause i personaly know him, hes more a a bann you if you ask for things and he has to tell you no more then a few times.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
i never said he did i said he would once back in game and they have yet to return there will be mistakes by new gm's its part of life i dealt with it and it wont happen again

and did i not thank everyone for feed back in chat and yes if i gave things out my bad some of our returning players that i know have been there i tend to do more for and ill work on that actualy ill stop giving anything out as to make this fair to all. again tyvm for feed back will use this to grow. and i didnt say you as a person bitched about it but others did. i tryed and failed to fix that and like i said sorry about today i took care of the matter and its been settled and no gms have powers anymore but nema who dont give anything away and know this for a fact cause i personaly know him, hes more a a bann you if you ask for things and he has to tell you no more then a few times.
It's just a shame that it took me being banned for you to admit to something you did wrong. I appreciate you being honest. Thanks for that.
Old   #12

and your not perm banned was just banned till you actualy talked to me is all

your account has be unbanned tyvm for talking to me thats all i ask talk to me and give me time to fix an issue i cant fix things when the person was leaving to go to work or whatever but i managed to handdle it

and i make mistakes too im human so are you

Ive know you and Coley a long time man just come to me with things talk to me ok i cant fix everyhing at once but i can work on things tyvm for they eye opening
Old   #13

I honestly did not expect you to apologize or to admit you were wrong. Considering you did both I'll go ahead and edit the posts I made to make it fair to you for being honest.
Old   #14

It takes players like you with the ***** to call out a Owner of a server for there mistakes and i respect that even though we been friends for a long time i respect a player that can call out the things that a owner dose to mess things up for the average player.

Also all Gms had to make new Toons i forced this one
Old   #15

I have been banned from many servers for giving my opinion. Cole can attest to this. If a server is worth my time I have always tried to put effort into improving it. There have been other servers I have joined and quit without offering anything in return.

Again, thanks for understanding. You just changed my opinion about you drastically within a couple minutes.