Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WIP] Rappelz Epic 4: Revolution Emulator

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Oh jesus, you're a ***!
How in the hell were you able to do that this fast? I literally threw everything on that stuff I had and I didn't even came close to unpacking it (note: I suck at such things, but still).
Thanks! That'll help a lot!

We're getting old. :/ 2007, it's like it was last week
dilloDIE typically works for older epics. This is what I used when working with older epics. Wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see the finished result!

Old   #17

I read a bit the unpacked sframe and he is very informative he give a lot of information !

If you need some help for extract some information form it say it ! I would love to help you. About the rdb, you should use the glandu librairy it's pretty easy...

Do you plane to release or to allow people to connect to the gs? I'm pretty sure I can find some interesting debug UI and other things into this client

Old   #18

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
dilloDIE typically works for older epics. This is what I used when working with older epics. Wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see the finished result!
Not saying I tried that, but dilloDIE kept crashing when I told it to open the SFrame, not sure why.
Seriously, nothing worked on that. Armageddon? Exits the process in an instant. DilloDIE? Crashes. OllyScripts? None of them working.
And doing that by hand, well... I tried that, too, but I'm not that educated at reverse engineering at that level. I actually didn't even get the OllyHide working (that was odd, too, but that's a different story), lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
I read a bit the unpacked sframe and he is very informative he give a lot of information !
If you need some help for extract some information form it say it ! I would love to help you.
You should've received a PM with my Skype, let's talk about that.
Quote:
About the rdb, you should use the glandu librairy it's pretty easy...
Yeah, I'd agree, but I haven't really looked into the rdb stuff. I extracted the SkillResource from it (because the old pet skills weren't working, they redesigned the whole pet skills with 5.1) but used the 5.2(?) Database from exiled for the rest. I think for being development using the 5.2 one should be fine.

Quote:
Do you plane to release or to allow people to connect to the gs? I'm pretty sure I can find some interesting debug UI and other things into this client
Let's see about that at weekend, currently a bit busy in real life due to university, but if I find time before I'll set up a small server on my host.
Old   #19

ummm , some one slap me in the face ,
its a bad time for dreaming .
wish i could test the healing siren xD

Old   #20

Hey guys,

Sorry, I was a bit busy this week due to university.
I've been reworking the whole networking and database part, the emu now uses MySQL instead of SQL Server (I actually used SQL Server for "testing", was a bit too lazy to rework the whole stuff at such an early state). The structure of the database is similar to the 5.2 one used in Exiles repack tho.

Anyway, on Friday I'm going to setup a test server since I got so many requests.
You need an untouched Epic 4 client for connecting then.
Old   #21

Xij, but what about patches for Infinite server?
Old   #22

I'd like to help with anything i can. if interested i got things to offer

#pm's only please.
Old   #23

Quote:
This emulator is written in C++ and obviously now platform independent, that means you will be able to run it on Linux, too!
only the emulator runs on linux and not rappelz right or can rappelz be played with a linux system ?
Old   #24

Rappelz runs perfectly fine without gameguard on wine on linux
Old   #25

yea gameguard sucks.. pretty awesome ! cant wait haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
We're getting old. :/ 2007, it's like it was last week
pretty sick if you ask me.. its really like it was a few weeks before.. omg i just want to say i love you all
Old   #26

so we are waiting for E4 Rappelz private server ?
Old   #27

Can't wait to see it/test it/play it. Thank you for the effort.
Old   #28

Just a little update:
It might take a bit longer than expected, there was a bit stuff coming up (had to work on the current server due to intern reasons and exams started), but I'll keep you updated.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

wish you all the best
Old   #30

(aka NCase, i've worked with nam0 & ne0 way before..) Glad to see you working on an emu, i started too on E4! By the way, i'm working on Pyrok emu too for some days right now, MVC, async, implementing ORM (EF6), NLua engine, rewriting Threading pool with TPL Dataflow / .Net Task libs, and trying to get it working with DotNetCore (C# crossplatforms). I would enjoy to share / work with you, anyway i'll stay tuned for this project!