Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announcement] Project Tiamat has rised

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Oh wow seems like everyone that played on that excuse of a server has the same opinion..

And well I'm guessing Fiolein is Athena, and if so, and what makes us so sure that it wasn't Raskim himself taming that WD and handing it over to her/you?

Also, I've seen Raskim buffing these "special" players with 10+10 buffs.. But what about the rest of the players? Yea, the rest can buy the buffs from the item shop (said by Raskim himself)

Anyways Raskim, keep banning everyone.. it must be a lot easier to manage a 3 bootlicking player server right?

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #62

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssync View Post
wieso bekomm ich eigentlich nen ban wenn ich kaum aktiv die letzten tage war????????
erklär mir das mal raskim...

banned for nothing

gG

funny thing first pw changed and now mac ban ;D

u gonna play with my acc raskim? Frytki style???

lets see WHO will have my gear or even my acc now

hf with ONLY ONE guild on the server which is getting pushed as fk

PS: am anfang hat der server spaß gemacht, AM ANFANG... hast es dir selber verkackt.

gl weiterhin
Das hättest dir überlegen sollen, bevor du mit nem 2 slot belt rumläufst. Du kennst meine devise, das wenn ich dahinter komme und mir nichts gesagt wurde, das ich banne wie es mir passt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsixone View Post
Oh wow seems like everyone that played on that excuse of a server has the same opinion..

And well I'm guessing Fiolein is Athena, and if so, and what makes us so sure that it wasn't Raskim himself taming that WD and handing it over to her/you?

Also, I've seen Raskim buffing these "special" players with 10+10 buffs.. But what about the rest of the players? Yea, the rest can buy the buffs from the item shop (said by Raskim himself)

Anyways Raskim, keep banning everyone.. it must be a lot easier to manage a 3 bootlicking player server right?
Let me get this straight. You telling that i only buffed these "special" players. Wow, so the announced Buff rounds were just fake, right?

Like i wrote a thousand times now. Just stay away from the Server, if you have the feeling you dont get what you think you deserve. And yes, its much more quiet since not every 2nd player is QQing about how "hard" the server is.

PS @ both of you. Please play on this DF thingy, maybe i can get some Rest of your BS.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #63

Raskim, take it from me when I say this and know I am not talking down to you or meaning offense at all:

Never argue with players.

If you are going to ban, ban. If you are going to mute, mute. But never publicly engage in conflict with them. It ALWAYS looks bad on you, just ban them and be done with it.

P.S.

Good luck with your server, don't let some haters turn it in to a fight fest mate.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #64

2 slot belt?????????????????? check mein acc bevor du mich banst..

1. hab ich nichtmal gecheckt das es einen 2 slot belt gab und 2. hätte ich einen HÄTTE ICH 2 pets im belt!!!! hatte ich 2 pets im belt???

und nochmal hf mit der einzigen geboosteten gilde!

PS: dir scheint es wohl nicht zu gefallen wenn andere leute auf mehreren servern spielen oder?

kiddy grow up

Old   #65

Just adding to this conversation.
Raskim announces his buffrounds via "GM Messages",... so I have to back him up on that.
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeldian View Post
Just adding to this conversation.
Raskim announces his buffrounds via "GM Messages",... so I have to back him up on that.
yeah he announced maybe 1 from 10 buffrounds
Old   #67

Quote:
yeah he announced maybe 1 from 10 buffrounds
You got any proof? I got always the buffs when he announced 'em...
It saddens me to see that you guys are actually trying to forcefully bully raskim and the reputation of this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeldian View Post
You got any proof? I got always the buffs when he announced 'em...
It saddens me to see that you guys are actually trying to forcefully bully raskim and the reputation of this server.
i can imagine who u are but i dont care anymore.

i wont spare any second with this ****** thing
Old   #69

Quote:
i can imagine who u are but i dont care anymore.

i wont spare any second with this ****** thing
Well, who am I then?
Old   #70

Raskim surely knows how to read tutorials and set a server up but he fails miserably when it comes down to maintain his playerbase. Wouldnt recommend playing here, you are better off playing on official servers or some random *** 9.1 project.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #71

And another Fanboy detected. You Rock.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #72

Tiamat got an Skillcard Recycling System now. Curious? Join the Project Today

Also an little Update. Every MAC Ban has been refused and these People get a 2nd Chance. Use it wisely. And dont even try to **** me off with new Flames here, i will ignore them.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #73

Raskim, as a very old school rappelz player im REALLY interested on your server and i intend on playing it with my wife from now on, please do not listen to criticism, is the doom of all rappelz private servers. I would also like you to know that im open to help you in any way i can in order to make this server flourish and attract the right kind of players.
Just one question though, im downloading the server and the download speed peaks at 50kb/s im on a 12mb connection. Is that normal?

Thanks in advance!

Federico
Old   #74

Since there were some QQ about Petcard Drop rates ( wich i cant understand ), i decided to build a little Bonus System to increase your Chance on getting empty Creature Cards.

Creature Shards added

Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordthun View Post
Raskim, as a very old school rappelz player im REALLY interested on your server and i intend on playing it with my wife from now on, please do not listen to criticism, is the doom of all rappelz private servers. I would also like you to know that im open to help you in any way i can in order to make this server flourish and attract the right kind of players.
Just one question though, im downloading the server and the download speed peaks at 50kb/s im on a 12mb connection. Is that normal?

Thanks in advance!

Federico
well first try to use
IDM
if you was downloading from the browser .
if not , please try to ask some friends in your area if they have same issue cause in some countrys they blocked some ports that allows high speed . ^_^

another thing " try to check the site you are downloading from . if its a host it might be a problem with the host server .