Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announcement] Project Tiamat has rised

Old   #46

elite*gold: 140
playtime say's nothing.u can pimp your playtime but being afk

Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
No no, play time means you never benefited from an admin whatsoever.. facepalm.. keep lying Raskim, that's how you manage a server

Thanks
1 User
Old   #48

They have a point here Raskim, play time does not prove that a player's items are legit. And it does not help to tame 1/1 angel, 1/1 cube and 1/1 wd eighter
Thanks
1 User
Old   #49

First people lie,alot.I don't think he tame each pet 1/1.And yea as raskim say"check playtime"that is another lie that would cover up something.

I think maybe they found some exploit so they tame easly.Maybe raskim is helping them.

Either way server is fck up.

Old   #50

Received Thanks: 1,007
I didn't made that post to defend the tames or kind of that. This Post was just a hint that these guys are farming a lot for their stuff. But this post here is useless because you guys have your opinion and I won't try to argue with you again. Just leave the server and fine. Bye.

EDIT : To make things a bit clear. The Play Time part was meant for their farm time. Ofc you cover it up, if you stay afk online. But you also dont get any exp, when staying afk.

I know, you will tell me now i also made them higher level. If you think that, im fine with that. Its useless to prove something, wich can also negated into the opposite.

Like i wrote above, if you think i benefits players and you dont like it, just dont get online and fine.

I didnt pushed any Player, gave Items/level or whatever away. Thats my Point. k, Thx, Bye.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
This Post was just a hint that these guys are farming a lot for their stuff.
This don't have any logic.

Playtime doesen't mean u farm alot.IF they got 300h they can spend it like 200 just being afk.
Old   #52

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
Playtime doesen't mean u farm alot.IF they got 300h they can spend it like 200 just being afk.
You already said that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
playtime say's nothing.u can pimp your playtime but being afk
No need to keep repeating it. Raskim already said that if you don't like playing on the server you don't have to play on the server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #53

mmmm i played like 1 week and half ? = more than 200 hours and im not in the list ^^ .
ill assume its a lie so .
my acc didint dc either so no excuse ^^" .
Old   #54

İ m Darkerthanblack , there was 2 x de-leveled character and i see them first time in game they de-leveled for ursa then gm says we deleted ursa limit.i think gm deleted 12x ursa limit for only this 2 guys and they was know it will be. (Really Bad english sry) İ think gm helps him friends.Before this happens same 2 guy win the event
Thanks
1 User
Old   #55

Same person :

1/1 Angel
1/1 Cube
1/1 WD

This server calls itself good old times 5.2, if you played a lot of official server 5.2 and know the tame rate, you will understand that these times weren't so good.

But i still prefered someone like Raskim helping a few persons and not putting cash shop with real dollars/euros priced items. This was the best pserv for me so i didn't wanted to think about this. At the beginning i didn't wanted to believe it, but at the end i finished to admit it.

And then some people started to talk about Raskim boosting Athena/Luna, some gave up about the pserv, some got banned for saying this...

As for i'm concerened, i helped some new players, reported some bugs, then took one item of NPC, put it in AH, and got permanent mac ban.
Raskim doesn't know the content of the NPC of his own pserver.

I talked to Raskim, he told me he wouldn't care about what people were saying about him boosting Athena...

I was bored too to see 50% of spoken words in german, including about from Raskim himself...

The economy of server is ******. No activity. On this point, didn't saw this only here.

You think you can continue to do like this, not taking in consideration about what people are talking about you ? Anyway, to make a pserver free from real money of player is really great, it's the most valued thing here to do. But everyone needs a rest, to do his secrets things.
Your server, yours rules ? But that's what everyone is doing, but you just don't know how to lie, maybe because you aren't used to.

Every high level player not from orionis guild knows you boosted this girl.

Well, i was planning to stop rappelz and videos games more generally, anyway.

Why just before to do this i put a 2 slots belt in AH ? Well, we really tried to make this pserv better. We leveled hard too, farmed...
At the end, our patience got its limits.

More generally, i saw here the end of Rappelz for me.

Good luck to everyone still having interest into this game.

Link.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #56

Was fun to read this here.

Hey guys, so I had a Lot of fun reading the comments here but now it was enough for me to Register up and comment myself.

First of all:
IT was NOT the same Person who tamed the pets.
Athena did tame 1/1 Wd, the first card she found. Everyone was stunned about this and Raskim summoned 200 Dragons to tame after this to secure the Chance was not bugged and it was a legit one.
I can't believe how People can really accuse Raskim of being involved here. YES He was in ts at the moment but how stupid would he probably be to cheat on the taming of the first wd of the Server. I mean come on, it is not the first time that he is handling a private Server, He KNOWS what bullshit this would trigger. If he wanted Athena to have a wd, He could have just given her one in a der months and nobody would have said a word.
Second. She got the Angel tamed by 10+0, she.did not.tame.it.herself.
Also i don't know how you can even think of her taming 1/1 cube, she had never ever summoned one, it was Elis who tamed this with his evoker (?) and it is his pet.
And yes, they had bad luck taming harpys before. You know why? Because this is ******* LUCK. Taming is LUCK. And everyone who ever played Rappelz does know this.

How would Raskim be so stupid, keeping on pushing people while the whole Server is talking about this. They are basically THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THIS SERVER who can kill betrayal and do proper dps in toa and tol, and that is where they got the cards from.

Yesterday some People came up with things like if there are Master Buffs because they have seen them and it i not fair. IT was basically a lv10+10 Wind weapon on raskims Character. Sometimes i am surprised that people can actually Talk while they have nothing but a potato between their ears.

Raskim put a lot of efford in this Server and it is imo still the best private Server to play on.
And you won't change this, because nobody needs your toxicity on this Server.
Good Day to y'all
Thanks
1 User
Old   #57

elite*gold: 65
Even if I don't play on Tiamat atm...
At least this discussion has no real sense for any1, and the thread is still flooded with non-topic-posts...really sad demonstration of rappelz-community-characteristics.

As it was already mentioned, it wouldn't be that useful for Raskim to push somebody - especially because he's not that kind of guy doin' such things if he wants to have an open server for everyone.
He works on this server and still has the motivation to do that even with such unfriendly posts.... don't forget, it is his free time he uses to make that possible.
Even after his tries to explain/show you these things where legit (and he wouldn't need to give a f*ck or any respond on your accusations if his aim would be a ruined server), you still want to accuse him being that stupid?
If you think he wants to ruin his own server, you just have to leave, maybe write a non-emotional-feedback to him, but just shut the f*ck up and don't always repeat the same arguments/points if there were already enough tries to give you an objective answer on them.

Seems it was my mistake to suppose minimally empathy and intelligence while creating feedback-postings...
You really should think about your behavior and your mental age.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #58

raskim banned me for only i said " why do u make ursa limitless does u help this 2 ursa guyz?" like this something and permaban.
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlfe5cadgw View Post
raskim banned me for only i said " why do u make ursa limitless does u help this 2 ursa guyz?" like this something and permaban.
Ah cmon, your english might be bad as you said, but so is your memory?
You were discussing with him for about half an hour in local Chat in the hv, that you have never seen this guys before and they are not legit and he only removed the 12x Ursa Limit only for them, et cetera. After you didn't Show any sign of insight and Raskim explained the same fact to you more than 3 times, he got annoyed and banned you because you flooded the whole hidden Village with your tears and it is easier to ban someone than to implement a 'caution! Wet!'-sign for the Server.

The official Statement, to whom it may concern, was: the 2 guys lvled Duo to lv 80 or 90 something and then payed Raskim 1kk per lv to Set them to r2. They also payed the same amount per 1k immo points so they would not lvlup so fast.
Raskim had already set the daily Ursa Limit to infinite at that point, he only didn't announce it. And yes, because they asked him. Because this is a beta and people can help by suggestions and if Raskim thinks they don't harm the Server and he got the time, He might implement it. But you in Person, Dark, only cried about eveeeerything.

The fun fact is: yes, they DID win an event before like a lot of other people before them, and they got their rewards. The reward was 1 Mask per Person. You can also buy them in the Shop or hide them. Don't you think, if he wanted the guys to have those masks, He would have just given it to them?
But I guess you won't accept that argument eitler, like every other he had given you before banning you.

Peace & love.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #60

wieso bekomm ich eigentlich nen ban wenn ich kaum aktiv die letzten tage war????????
erklär mir das mal raskim...

banned for nothing

gG

funny thing first pw changed and now mac ban ;D

u gonna play with my acc raskim? Frytki style???

lets see WHO will have my gear or even my acc now

hf with ONLY ONE guild on the server which is getting pushed as fk

PS: am anfang hat der server spaß gemacht, AM ANFANG... hast es dir selber verkackt.

gl weiterhin

Thanks
1 User