Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announcement] Project Tiamat has rised

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
Tell me your nickname on official if u tamed first wd
Leaving my mark here, I wanna see this joke aswell.

Old   #32

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawith View Post
Hey Raskim, ty for the server but i won't be playing anymore. Since the same player tamed 1/1 angel first and 1/1 WD after a while. Whether you think there is nothing "wrong" or not, there is "something" for sure. The point is whether you "know" it or not. GL with your server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawith View Post
3/3 bp tame is not comparable to 1/1 angle and 1/1 wd tame. As you know there is a huge difference in tame rate between t2 and t4/t6. If they tamed the wd 4/1 or 10/1 smthng like that, then i would accept that they were lucky. But it's more than luck. Taming 1/1 wd in a difficult server, in which there are no t-pros is just stinking.
All i can say is, that i got a long night know, checking every possible Bug for taming.

The rates for the Angel and Dragon are all the same. Not a single mob got an other taming rate. Also every rumor of an taming bug has been debugged, but without any result.

I cant understand that too, but this dragon is a legit one.

Old   #33

elite*gold: 16
the next wd we see in a year or so
Old   #34

elite*gold: 65
This discussion is more than entertaining x'D

You know there's something - most ppl call it "Luck" - which appears in games with random-based functions xD

And -omg- Rappelz is one of these too! *surprising face*

Seriously, if you play Rappelz longer than just a year, you should know that sometimes you need more tries as usual, and sometimes it's done faster as you thought.
In this case I'd say that player had just a big pot of luck.

If something like this demotivates you in playing there, you won't be able somewhere else, too, because such "happenings" are on each server - even on official.

Just my opinion ^^

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #35

Quote:
Tell me your nickname on official if u tamed first wd
dont worry its not the english official , so u can't know my name cause its not even english ,
belive it or not its up to u , i got it from altar and tamed by 10+4 battle summoner . there was no mirrior at that time , it was epic 6.2 ^^"
Old   #36

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
dont worry its not the english official , so u can't know my name cause its not even english ,
belive it or not its up to u , i got it from altar and tamed by 10+4 battle summoner . there was no mirrior at that time , it was epic 6.2 ^^"
I call this bullsh1t
Old   #37

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
Quote:
I call this bullsh1t
Yeah pics or it didn't happen.

I screen shot everything about my first WD tame and it wasn't even the first one on the server.

If you truly did tame the first one on a server you would have screen shots with whole chat GZing the first WD tame.

Sorry for going so off topic in your thread Raskim.
Old   #38

That thread look like youtube video with peoples who hitting other for putting FIRST in comment...

FUNNY OFC !! !D
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Yeah pics or it didn't happen.

I screen shot everything about my first WD tame and it wasn't even the first one on the server.

If you truly did tame the first one on a server you would have screen shots with whole chat GZing the first WD tame.

Sorry for going so off topic in your thread Raskim.
u want a picture that was taken 2011 ?
its possible cause its in my old pc that i have in my other house . when i get it i will upload ^^" .
u can check youtube WD taming , there is alot of people .
Old   #40

Maybe you guys could open an Private Discussion for that and stop spamming my Thread with this Nonsense? xD
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Maybe you guys could open an Private Discussion for that and stop spamming my Thread with this Nonsense? xD
good idea ^^" thanks .
sorry for going out the topic guys .
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
This discussion is more than entertaining x'D

You know there's something - most ppl call it "Luck" - which appears in games with random-based functions xD

And -omg- Rappelz is one of these too! *surprising face*

Seriously, if you play Rappelz longer than just a year, you should know that sometimes you need more tries as usual, and sometimes it's done faster as you thought.
In this case I'd say that player had just a big pot of luck.

If something like this demotivates you in playing there, you won't be able somewhere else, too, because such "happenings" are on each server - even on official.

Just my opinion ^^
Hey, i see that you mostly answered my message with out quoting it. But the thing that "demotivated" me from playing in this server was not that a/some player/s got better items ot better luck than me. Especially when i play 2-3 hours daily on a hard server, while other players play more. It's natural for them to get better items. The point is that the pets that are hard to tame were tamed first time by the same player, and noticably on an early date for a hard server which made me and some other players to think there is "a problem" whether it is bug, cheat, hack or "favour" of admin (not claming that you did Raskim, only telling the possibilities). And these kinds of "posibilities" could occur in any server whether it's offical or private. It's the part of gaming or better say "digital life".

And Raskim firstly, sorry that i wrote another offtopic message on your server thread. Secondly, i believe you checked every possible scenarios for the wd and thanks for the reply. And for that reason i ll download the client and start to play in the server, when i find my self not lazy enough to download it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsixone View Post
I usually don't post, but what's happening on that server is ridiculous..

What a waste of time that was.. the Admin benefits certain players, and everything is crystal clear.. This ain't luck we're talking about...

1/1 Angel and 1/1 WD, when they couldn't even tame a single harpy?
And after begging for harpies on the field they tame 5 in a row..

Getting to R6 and having item shop jewel/loot pet, and +20 equips on all 3 chars?
That's AT LEAST 60 strike cubes, when all others get about 5 strike from 110-125 (oh yea, the rates got increased afterwards.. wonder why..)

Same said players getting TONS of exp from field boss farming, but when regular players start doing it too, the admin fixes respawn time..

You may be able to code Raskim, but don't let the glory hole get your head spinning
dont forget 1/1 cube
...i like the old feeling of rappelz but not how it is on this server...
Old   #44

server down ? You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamagy View Post
server down ? You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Back Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsixone View Post
I usually don't post, but what's happening on that server is ridiculous..

What a waste of time that was.. the Admin benefits certain players, and everything is crystal clear.. This ain't luck we're talking about...

1/1 Angel and 1/1 WD, when they couldn't even tame a single harpy?
And after begging for harpies on the field they tame 5 in a row..

Getting to R6 and having item shop jewel/loot pet, and +20 equips on all 3 chars?
That's AT LEAST 60 strike cubes, when all others get about 5 strike from 110-125 (oh yea, the rates got increased afterwards.. wonder why..)

Same said players getting TONS of exp from field boss farming, but when regular players start doing it too, the admin fixes respawn time..

You may be able to code Raskim, but don't let the glory hole get your head spinning
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSleiderxx View Post
dont forget 1/1 cube
...i like the old feeling of rappelz but not how it is on this server...

Just check the screen and now flame again. these Guys have farmed alot more than you wanna be flamers.

And now you may just be quiet, if you cant efford anything else than bullshit.

Thanks
1 User