Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sandboxie Rappelz

Discussion on Sandboxie Rappelz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sandboxie Rappelz

Hey guys,

Anyone successful in running sandboxie on private server using windows 10? Every time I try to open second instance it always crashes with a render error. Googling doesn't show any solutions. Does anyone have any tips?
Old 11/12/2015, 02:24   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Render errors have to do with your graphic drivers.

Only tip I have.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2015, 02:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
I get that error when trying to launch the non sandboxed version when sandboxie is running. I don't see that error when sandbox isn't involved at all which is why I just assumed there was some sort of conflict there. I'll check that gpu drivers are updated and try again I guess, cheers.

@thndr - Your post actually made something twig, I have tried to run both in full screen mode. After driver has updated I will try running the slave account in windowed mode and see if that resolves the issue.

Update: It was full screen x2 that was causing the conflict. Thanks to thndr for making me think a little harder, you can delete this post now.