Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Some imported or edited textures and models

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 261
Received Thanks: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppse View Post
More than a great job but where the download link ^_^
...same reason why I removed all my other uploads.
Search'n read it, then I hope you'll understand.



LamiaCore is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
...same reason why I removed all my other uploads.
Search'n read it, then I hope you'll understand.
Sorry i did not understand you Can you explain ؟
I understand that you want me to think why not put data links right?


ppse is offline  
Old   #33
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,004
Received Thanks: 958
Have you read through this thread yet?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 261
Received Thanks: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Have you read through this thread yet?
I don't think he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppse View Post
Sorry i did not understand you Can you explain ؟
I understand that you want me to think why not put data links right?
Yes.
Additionally I want to be sure you've realized these files are public
- so everyone gets his/her chance to try using them nicely.
Waiting four your pm then

In general when I read through the topic...
I think my reaction really was a bit exaggerated. (that's one reason why I already inserted the opening-thread again)
But if I release something I worked/reworked on, I don't expect to get threatened for this...
When you wrote me a pm and I see you got my point, I'll also reupload them.


LamiaCore is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
I don't think he did.



Yes.
Additionally I want to be sure you've realized these files are public
- so everyone gets his/her chance to try using them nicely.
Waiting four your pm then

In general when I read through the topic...
I think my reaction really was a bit exaggerated. (that's one reason why I already inserted the opening-thread again)
But if I release something I worked/reworked on, I don't expect to get threatened for this...
When you wrote me a pm and I see you got my point, I'll also reupload them.
Hello again, in fact I have suffered so much that I understood the meaning of your words, not exactly, I'm not sure which would understand.
According to what I understand. You say that the files have proliferated they have done and to got a chance to download it will not get them again no reason makes you re-downloaded last time ..

The rest of the letter, I'm not sure that I understood and I seem to say that you received your reaction after you read the subject were overpriced and you're thinking of re-publish the files after you read the pink ....

On the whole, regardless of what I understood I'm sorry for wasting your time if you want to publish the files once least be grateful to you but if did not respond you are free and the work come back to you
Good-bye
ppse is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 261
Received Thanks: 367
Well, I got more confused by your description, but I see you tried to understand xD
Uploaded again.


LamiaCore is offline  
Reply

Tags
editing, imported models, modelfiles, textures



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Equinox Flyff Models/textures/res
Hello! Since EquinoxFlyff is gone forever im releasing the custom Models+Textures. Also the Data.res, Datasub1, datasub2 are included. The rest...
5 Replies - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
Avatar Models/Textures
In which file can I find the models ans textueres for these Sets? ...
4 Replies - Elsword
How To: Edit Textures/Models/Voice *KomDecompiler* [German]
Vorwort: Vielen Dank an zenplay für das tolle Programm:) Original Thread:...
3 Replies - Elsword
[Request] Game models with textures
Hello! I used to play this game, But, Well it's obvious to anyone who plays this why I quit it. However, I am working on a project, And need some...
5 Replies - Mabinogi
[RELEASE] Vampire Weapons: Models & Textures
The attachment has the model and textures for vampire weapons. If I find some time ill get the effects for them too. These will be useless to you if...
6 Replies - EO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.