Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Grand Opening] Sapphirerz

Discussion on [Grand Opening] Sapphirerz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/26/2016, 20:18   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeCiiaLKroCha View Post
this must be the correct Link
it's alright. I woulda love see servers as this one closing and never opening again it wasn't the point ive commented anyways ^_*
Old 07/26/2016, 22:10   #77

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev0uring View Post
server page is down unlike fb, server gonna close soon or yet closed XDDD
they did it again huh XD?
or I jst cant open the link XD?
1. Grow up
2. The server is open and we don't have any plans to close.
Old 07/27/2016, 08:42   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
1. Grow up
i'm grown ady. rappelz is **** unlike the server staff, previous experience see them looking retarded proved it.
once prophecy(saphirerz) proved how the server is leaded and how they refer to people who lick their butts its more than enough.
kappa.
Old 07/27/2016, 10:05   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
1. Grow up
he is a ****** just ignore him, he is a drama queen.

Quote:
i'm grown ady. rappelz is **** unlike the server staff, previous experience see them looking retarded proved it.
once prophecy(saphirerz) proved how the server is leaded and how they refer to people who lick their butts its more than enough.
kappa.
dont you have any hentai to watch? go away
Old 07/27/2016, 13:28   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitking111 View Post
he is a retard just ignore him, he is a drama queen.

that makes no sense what you just wrote.
go read a book or hang out with the people outside. that your in game girlfriend's name was lucy right? how it feels pretending to be a couple with so called her XD? it could've probably been a male. you can't know XD
///
luxio do I have to remind you that you are one of the hugest qqers over this game? oh wait on eos you kept trying get in hemi;s friends. well simply let me explain you, I left the guild and left the game like almost all of these people never existed to me. everytime I see your id on these forums it makes me laughing that you'r still alive.

and actually I log these forums to only check mostly. rz is fucking lame game you know that?
you can't change the fact its the main game your focusing for years. I think quitting it did not wok out for you. mmo games cost me way too much time so usually am inactive on them.

Quote:
he is a retard just ignore him, he is a drama queen.

I rather purchase another game to play if I want to instead of returning to this rappelz sht.
and yes I do purchase them, not including few more on the steam.(please say I take advantage over the money put onto gaming, it'd make my day XD ).
Old 07/27/2016, 15:39   #81

Quote:
that makes no sense what you just wrote.
go read a book or hang out with the people outside. that your in game girlfriend's name was lucy right? how it feels pretending to be a couple with so called her XD? it could've probably been a male. you can't know XD
///
luxio do I have to remind you that you are one of the hugest qqers over this game? oh wait on eos you kept trying get in hemi;s friends. well simply let me explain you, I left the guild and left the game like almost all of these people never existed to me. everytime I see your id on these forums it makes me laughing that you'r still alive.

and actually I log these forums to only check mostly. rz is fucking lame game you know that?
you can't change the fact its the main game your focusing for years. I think quitting it did not wok out for you. mmo games cost me way too much time so usually am inactive on them.

I rather purchase another game to play if I want to instead of returning to this rappelz sht.
and yes I do purchase them, not including few more on the steam.(please say I take advantage over the money put onto gaming, it'd make my day XD ).
makes so sence, you are a drama queen everyone knows it.
woah how hard is to get into facebook and see that photo btw 3 years old.
girl friend? lol youre a retard.
"hugest qqer" sure i am, you say that because i let you eat too much grass? you were scared to go outside of town, made so many alts think i didnt knew it.
you really have bad time understanding the reality, making a video with your items you got on 7amase and say "luxio stop qq" or whatever u said there.
nobody even talked to you, or when i changed my drillbot name to never back down and you say oh youre a wanted wannabe because he had a pet with the same name.
rofl man talking to you is just the same as talking to a brick.
trying to get into hemis friends lol he was a gm, i never talked with him about something that wasnt about the server itself.
and i dont give a fuck if u left the game or not keep those info to yourself nobody cares like for real grow up go outside meet some friend because i can already tell you got none.
for real like all you do is being on elitepvpers 24/7 looking for another pserver topic to say all the shit and crap coming out of your mouth.
people still like that game deal with it.
Old 07/27/2016, 16:46   #82

Quote:
makes so sence, you are a drama queen everyone knows it.
woah how hard is to get into facebook and see that photo btw 3 years old.
girl friend? lol youre a retard.
"hugest qqer" sure i am, you say that because i let you eat too much grass? you were scared to go outside of town, made so many alts think i didnt knew it.
you really have bad time understanding the reality, making a video with your items you got on 7amase and say "luxio stop qq" or whatever u said there.
nobody even talked to you, or when i changed my drillbot name to never back down and you say oh youre a wanted wannabe because he had a pet with the same name.
rofl man talking to you is just the same as talking to a brick.
trying to get into hemis friends lol he was a gm, i never talked with him about something that wasnt about the server itself.
and i dont give a fuck if u left the game or not keep those info to yourself nobody cares like for real grow up go outside meet some friend because i can already tell you got none.
for real like all you do is being on elitepvpers 24/7 looking for another pserver topic to say all the shit and crap coming out of your mouth.
people still like that game deal with it.
get this, in 7amase all the items were all free, you had the chance make them, if u were lazy to awaken them for 1-2hours and complete at least one set up that's your own problem. you lost so deal with it. then complained after 6months of that fight seeing video of my collected gears by the dedication. stop crying and being an idiot. and srslly I simply did not waste time on you anymore.
on crystal you raged seeing me there, English players couldn't stand chance in that server and ended up raging about Arabic players. kinda it was pretty much of a pardise for me XD
how hard get that photo? I don't give a crap for looking of old pictures of an closed facebook by suspension or else removed chat. you don't get it do you, your awakening old bullshit and that just shows your age.
I mentioned old things for the lolz, u got mad and started moaning one more time. grow the fk up.
I don't think you ever understood you shouldn't talk things about the people you have no idea about.
you really been waste of my time, so after few personal duels I decided end this up ignoring you(afked on game, chatted in the skype etc.). I never looked back no matter how much have you tried that. and I did not have many alt accounts, even I had few they were inactive staying offline.- I already understand you cant stand lost fights and keep complaining how "unfair" they were.
Would you mind growing up? it is time isn't it. you should be over 17year's old right now.
and for activity in these forums I wasn't logging for a couple of months until the least 1-2weeks, so your statement is false again.
Old 07/27/2016, 18:17   #83

Quote:
get this, in 7amase all the items were all free, you had the chance make them, if u were lazy to awaken them for 1-2hours and complete at least one set up that's your own problem. you lost so deal with it. then complained after 6months of that fight seeing video of my collected gears by the dedication. stop crying and being an idiot. and srslly I simply did not waste time on you anymore.
on crystal you raged seeing me there, English players couldn't stand chance in that server and ended up raging about Arabic players. kinda it was pretty much of a pardise for me XD
how hard get that photo? I don't give a crap for looking of old pictures of an closed facebook by suspension or else removed chat. you don't get it do you, your awakening old bullshit and that just shows your age.
I mentioned old things for the lolz, u got mad and started moaning one more time. grow the fk up.
I don't think you ever understood you shouldn't talk things about the people you have no idea about.
you really been waste of my time, so after few personal duels I decided end this up ignoring you(afked on game, chatted in the skype etc.). I never looked back no matter how much have you tried that. and I did not have many alt accounts, even I had few they were inactive staying offline.- I already understand you cant stand lost fights and keep complaining how "unfair" they were.
Would you mind growing up? it is time isn't it. you should be over 17year's old right now.
and for activity in these forums I wasn't logging for a couple of months until the least 1-2weeks, so your statement is false again.
"duels" rofl you "won" one on 7amase good job i was ungeared and witout the ap buffs which wasnt on the main npc. you are right about one thing i could get this if i was give enough fuck about it but i actually didnt.
see, you are telling me grow up and get a life but you are the only one here that looking for that drama.
as i said youre a drama queen and btw you should be 22+ dont u think you should get a life and go to work?
Old 07/27/2016, 18:28   #84

Quote:
"duels" rofl you "won" one on 7amase good job i was ungeared and witout the ap buffs which wasnt on the main npc. you are right about one thing i could get this if i was give enough **** about it but i actually didnt.
see, you are telling me grow up and get a life but you are the only one here that looking for that drama.
as i said youre a drama queen and btw you should be 22+ dont u think you should get a life and go to work?
I hve a free day, problem?
and as I said your going to cry and complain how u lost, u did this one more time!
your lazy ****, even u try making when u don't succeed or someone has better items than u, you start rage.
ill stop it here. it's too funny and I get bored reading your complaints. this topic should just be locked.
if i didn't work how the fk do you think i had the cash purchase games? build new hardware? money don't appear from nowhere. you have to earn them.
Old 07/27/2016, 20:10   #85

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Old 07/31/2016, 14:01   #86

server dead?
Old 08/04/2016, 18:28   #87

server closed ???
Old 08/07/2016, 20:07   #88

bad server

server has been crashing alot and no staff around to hlp wont be long till it goes like all the rest
Old 08/12/2016, 22:38   #89

Is this server getting any development? As far as I see there is only copied content made by other guys on epvpers and no fixes were done in months!
Old 08/13/2016, 00:19   #90

Wings +30% all stats (primary and secondary).
Raw +25 1h staff = 12k mattack.
+72% world buff.

It's nearly already like zesua.
Only cash-grabbing here.
Pay 500 dollars to get your stats multiplied X3, and so on.
If you don't know of what i'm talking about and if you aren't rich, i recommend to you before to start on this server to ask from Zesua Veterans which global experience they got from it.
Closed Thread

Tags
private server, rappelz, sapphire, sapphirerz