Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Omegas Reanimated

Discussion on Rappelz Omegas Reanimated within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/07/2015, 02:13   #61

elite*gold: 0
whats is the 9.1 Mod to E4 server about?
Old 09/07/2015, 18:14   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delwig View Post
whats is the 9.1 Mod to E4 server about?
that is our server that plays like epic 4 with 9.1 content
Old 09/08/2015, 02:39   #63

elite*gold: 136
I got problem with epic 4 server. I can log in, I can choose server, I can create character, but that's all. When I try to log in to the game my screen keeps lightning (I have no idea how to call it, in 1 second there's black screen, in another seconds I can see desktop and it keeps switching). The only thing that helps is reseting computer.

I have your client and newest launcher. Why is it happening? o_O
Old 09/08/2015, 19:37   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by kislu95 View Post
I got problem with epic 4 server. I can log in, I can choose server, I can create character, but that's all. When I try to log in to the game my screen keeps lightning (I have no idea how to call it, in 1 second there's black screen, in another seconds I can see desktop and it keeps switching). The only thing that helps is reseting computer.

I have your client and newest launcher. Why is it happening? o_O
if your trying to play epic 4 do you have our epic 4 client? thank you
Old 09/10/2015, 06:03   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegemaster223 View Post

Dude, are you high? Did you read my post? The last sentence is: "I have your client and newest launcher". No offense

So, now, when u're sure I got your client and launcher (newest one), could you answer me why I got such issue?

Oh, and yes, it's epic 4 client, I'm not a blonde girl that downloads e9 client and tries to play e4
Old 09/10/2015, 06:05   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegemaster223 View Post

Dude, are you high? Did you read my post? The last sentence is: "I have your client and newest launcher". No offense

So, now, when u're sure I got your client and launcher (newest one), could you answer me why I got such issue?

Oh, and yes, it's epic 4 client, I'm not a blonde girl that downloads e9 client and tries to play e4
Old 09/10/2015, 16:55   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by kislu95 View Post

A blond girl? the problem is from your pc not the server
Old 09/10/2015, 18:45   #68

The only bad thing is having to do the masters quests because the rest is excelent !! I dare say, almost claim to be the best private dedicated server on the planet! no lag! without delay! no bugs! pets can be buffed with all game buffs including piece! the GM plays along with you as if it were player like us, this is good because it is on top of what is good and bad for the server! I repeat, the only problem is the quest master but once you do, you may need three days for this counting on all of TP quests, the game becomes excellent !! no need to spend money to get maximum.
I guarantee you can come and play with us will not regret
Old 09/13/2015, 16:03   #69

so server work perfectly?
Old 09/13/2015, 22:56   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by leodossantos View Post
The only bad thing is having to do the masters quests because the rest is excelent !! I dare say, almost claim to be the best private dedicated server on the planet! no lag! without delay! no bugs! pets can be buffed with all game buffs including piece! the GM plays along with you as if it were player like us, this is good because it is on top of what is good and bad for the server! I repeat, the only problem is the quest master but once you do, you may need three days for this counting on all of TP quests, the game becomes excellent !! no need to spend money to get maximum.
I guarantee you can come and play with us will not regret
And Guess what.. you will be able to skip master class trials at a price with out having to do quests.
not just that, they will add a new dungeon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocahaha View Post
so server work perfectly?
It disconnected once or twice yesterday but It works just fine to me now, I think they are doing some testing on Epic 4 server.

The staff is working really hard be patient
Old 09/13/2015, 23:21   #71

Received Thanks: 1,011
The Staff is working hard?! xDD

Srsly, i tested the "E4 Mod" and its definitly NOT E4. TI drops r2 euqips and petcards like hell. After that i decided to logg off from this Server. Really, the "Staff" can handle the Server as they wish, but srsly, dont promote with Thing's, you cant handle.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2015, 12:21   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
The Staff is working hard?! xDD

Srsly, i tested the "E4 Mod" and its definitly NOT E4. TI drops r2 euqips and petcards like hell. After that i decided to logg off from this Server. Really, the "Staff" can handle the Server as they wish, but srsly, dont promote with Thing's, you cant handle.
They are not a huge group of developers and honestly I see that taking care of 3 server will makes thing even more difficult to handle. And I think they still have some real life issues

anyways I'm doing just fine at Omegas Official server (Epic 9.1) and I will be patient until we have the new dungeon ready
Old 09/14/2015, 13:26   #73

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSummoner View Post
They are not a huge group of developers and honestly I see that taking care of 3 server will makes thing even more difficult to handle. And I think they still have some real life issues

anyways I'm doing just fine at Omegas Official server (Epic 9.1) and I will be patient until we have the new dungeon ready
At these days I'm working on a downpatch for the 9.1 files to 5.2

If you know what you do, you don't need a big team or anything like this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2015, 07:48   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
At these days I'm working on a downpatch for the 9.1 files to 5.2

If you know what you do, you don't need a big team or anything like this.
I absolutely love how much you come around Raskim!!!!!!!! but id really like it if you just didnt anymore because you have to say are bad things about my server! thats not nice i dont say bad things about yours? crawl back into your little nerd cave please thank you! goodbye hopefully for good and i wish you the brightest future and best of luck on your server!
Old 09/28/2015, 01:59   #75

Where is the third server? now only two in servers list and btw is official Oemgas server based on 9.1 epic? because I got you disconnect from the server