Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Omegas Reanimated

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questiontest View Post
Where is the third server? now only two in servers list and btw is official Oemgas server based on 9.1 epic? because I got you disconnect from the server
No Idea about the third server, and yes Omegas Official is based on Epic 9.1

Old   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questiontest View Post
Where is the third server? now only two in servers list and btw is official Oemgas server based on 9.1 epic? because I got you disconnect from the server
I was wondering the same thing.

Old   #78

der server ist gut... nur bissle puplic fehlt... und ist free to play und nicht pay to win..

was mir aufgefallen ist ich habe mein toon (slayer 161) mit herz von asura auf deva gewechselt.. und jetzt habe ich problem wieder masterclass zu werden ich konnte mein job bis soldier wechseln danach fehlt ein teleporter zu diesen devil mädchen oder ein jobwechsel bei der NPC.. kann mir ein GM oder DEV dabei helfen mein masterclass job zubekommen?
Old   #79

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedweeds View Post
der server ist gut... nur bissle puplic fehlt... und ist free to play und nicht pay to win..

was mir aufgefallen ist ich habe mein toon (slayer 161) mit herz von asura auf deva gewechselt.. und jetzt habe ich problem wieder masterclass zu werden ich konnte mein job bis soldier wechseln danach fehlt ein teleporter zu diesen devil mädchen oder ein jobwechsel bei der NPC.. kann mir ein GM oder DEV dabei helfen mein masterclass job zubekommen?
Müsstest du da nicht über Hektor hinkommen?

Old   #80

bei hektor war ich auch er hat kein reiter wo zu dem devil mädchen teleportiert
Old   #81

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedweeds View Post
bei hektor war ich auch er hat kein reiter wo zu dem devil mädchen teleportiert
OK, dann wiederum ists was anderes.
Mal probiert wenn du im 2. Job auf joblvl50 bist?
(muss ja von allem möglichen ausgehen)

Ansonsten wirklich ein Fall für's Omega-Team
But then you should write that in english
Old   #82

jep hab alles versucht auch wieder mit herz auf assasin gewechselt und wollte auf slayer geht nicht..

plz omega team put a teleport to devil girl to transfer masterclass job after using heart of col.... dont know the name that item :P
Old   #83

No news about the third server? why now only two in servers list? there are a lot of players who looking for 3/4 epic based server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #84

Last few times I've checked on my account it said something like account has been suspended and I no longer see the 3rd epic 4 server. What happened?
Old   #85

I gave this server another go (now there's only 9.1) as a knight at lvl 138 i was able to do hc aurumis (one of the hardest bosses capable of doing close to 20k damage in one hit on 140-150 char with legit buffs) without any belt pet, solo and +5 +8 gears.

Conclusion: +9999 to all stats buff is gone, but the buffs you get from npc+ all the consumables like Olympic medals, tomatoes are way to op to have that rappelz experience I'm looking for. So if you are 12 year old kid who likes to run around the map with 600+ move speed one hitting everything you find go ahead you gonna love this sad excuse for rappelz
Thanks
1 User
Old   #86

bufs from npc is the same as the hv bufs,if you dont like to much power youre free to play without the medals and tomato,its an option you can use or not....
Its just sad that its always the same people who feel the need to be negative about any server,most of you dont even epriciate the work,time and money all the server teams out there put into this game to give us some FREE funtime on the servers they create...
I would say if you know it all how it has to be done please build youre own server and show this comunity how it has to be done cause it seems youre a genius when it comes about building a rappelz server.
thx for trying Omegas server and hopefuly you wil find a server where you can find wat youre looking for

Happy Holidays to all!
Old   #87

I think you missed the point, rappelz became a **** when gpotato got acquired by webzen. That literally ruined this game - 100% crit rate, 400+ crit power, +25 weapons with 15k p atk, soul pets. This game became pay to win. Back in the days (epic 3, 4 and 5) you actually needed skill and you had to cooperate with party members to have a good party, one mistake and party was dead. Epic 6 and 7 brought some new content with powerful stuff but it was still good. Then webzen acquired gpotato and brought crappy epic 8, then more crappy epic 9. What's the points of existing critical rate when everyone has 100%? Everyone goes for crit rate/crit power dura and stones and all other dura types are useless. I bother why they even exist. In epic 7 people were using various dura types - commanding, ruthless, devouring, mercurial etc- that depended on class, now everyone uses just 1 type of dura. Now this game is like: get as much crit power as possible and 1 shot everything - it's just stupid
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by taystee View Post
I think you missed the point, rappelz became a **** when gpotato got acquired by webzen. That literally ruined this game - 100% crit rate, 400+ crit power, +25 weapons with 15k p atk, soul pets. This game became pay to win. Back in the days (epic 3, 4 and 5) you actually needed skill and you had to cooperate with party members to have a good party, one mistake and party was dead. Epic 6 and 7 brought some new content with powerful stuff but it was still good. Then webzen acquired gpotato and brought crappy epic 8, then more crappy epic 9. What's the points of existing critical rate when everyone has 100%? Everyone goes for crit rate/crit power dura and stones and all other dura types are useless. I bother why they even exist. In epic 7 people were using various dura types - commanding, ruthless, devouring, mercurial etc- that depended on class, now everyone uses just 1 type of dura. Now this game is like: get as much crit power as possible and 1 shot everything - it's just stupid
I have to agree,but still the people im talking about wil always feel the need to be negative no matter wat epic,if it isnt the server then its some GM/Dev or the players,its just wat they do...
Old   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by misera66 View Post
I have to agree,but still the people im talking about wil always feel the need to be negative no matter wat epic,if it isnt the server then its some GM/Dev or the players,its just wat they do...
A lot of players looking for an epic 4/3 private servers. nothing interesting in new epics.
Old   #90

Hello all

I tested now both servers at Omega. The epic 5.2 and the epic 4 server.
Both are stable and nice to play. On the epic 5.2 server its easier to lv but still some work. I like the old rappelz feeling. The epic 4 server is an old school based server with excellent rates. Not to fast and not to slow. If you loved the grade of challange on the tiamat server, join the epic 4 or epic 5.2
Both servers are great!

Have fun and enjoy ^^