Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In game cash shop box

Discussion on In game cash shop box within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In game cash shop box

ok um none can seem to open the cash shop box to get items out once they buy or we insert them to there cs. how can we fix this problem so we can set up a vote CS system and allow players to get there items they have been voteing for tyvm
Old 12/09/2012, 02:03   #2

manually add the items to the users inbox, search the forums, there is no item mall for a reason
Old 12/09/2012, 03:19   #3

Received Thanks: 2,458
I think he speaks of the what I call the paiditem box. It is actually relatively easy to work with. Just enable the proper arguments in your server opt and in your launcher and you're golden if you know how to properly insert items into the paidbox.
Old 12/09/2012, 16:35   #4

yes thats what im talking about is the paiditem box in game we have our own CS made with our own custome self made items and what not just need to get the to work not 100% sure what all i need to fix i know i need the cash_shop_usable_server: to be set to 1 and im just not 100% sure what i need to put on the launcher though

and we have a self custom made launcher so not sure were on that we would put it
Old 12/09/2012, 17:42   #5

Received Thanks: 2,458
----COUGH----
/commercial_shop /cash
----COUGH----
Old 12/10/2012, 11:40   #6

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
yes thats what im talking about is the paiditem box in game we have our own CS made with our own custome self made items and what not just need to get the to work not 100% sure what all i need to fix i know i need the cash_shop_usable_server: to be set to 1 and im just not 100% sure what i need to put on the launcher though

and we have a self custom made launcher so not sure were on that we would put it
And you have to rewrite some of the smps.
Old 06/17/2015, 17:56   #7

I have problem with shop box and skill ...
When i change T game.cash_usable_server:0 , this skill is work and not the shop box... but when i change T game.cash_usable_server:1 no skill but i've shop box work
i don't know how to fix it :s
Help me pls

Server in 9.1 full and client to
Old 06/17/2015, 18:15   #8

----COUGH----
You fool, last post was in 2012.
----COUGH--------COUGH----
You should use the help thread.
----COUGH----
Old 06/17/2015, 18:48   #9

ok thx ...
Old 06/17/2015, 22:39   #10

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogoi54 View Post
I have problem with shop box and skill ...
When i change T game.cash_usable_server:0 , this skill is work and not the shop box... but when i change T game.cash_usable_server:1 no skill but i've shop box work
i don't know how to fix it :s
Help me pls

Server in 9.1 full and client to
Completely unrelated to this topic but...you need to follow the instruction in the 9.1 how to guide for the "Billing fixes"