Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Open Source Project] Rappelz Armory

Discussion on [Open Source Project] Rappelz Armory within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Open Source Project] Rappelz Armory

Hi,

a time ago i had the idea to create an armory for Rappelz, like in other games e.g. WoW or Silkroad, so i started coding. I decided to make this an open source project and i hope that many people and developers will support this.

I developed this based on a Rappelz Epic 6 database with MS SQL. It could be possible that some things have to be changed for other game versions. The game database can also be a MySQL database, but i have not tested this yet.

Currently my priority is the function of the armory and not the design. Hopefully some talented people will create new designes to make the armory look nice.

Here are some screenshots from the armory:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2015, 20:51   #2

Give demo link please?
Old 03/07/2015, 22:09   #3

you did great work kid
but why you don't use Framework like bootstrab or somthing like it ?

Tags
armory, opensource, rappelz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Open-Source Project
01/31/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 28 Replies
Hey everyone, So, you might remember that I said I was going to make a new open source after Christmas, and I wasn't joking around about that. I'm going to make an open source for multiple games offered by NetDragon Websoft. You all chose Conquer Online (1.0) and Era of Faith. I might add Warlords to it but we'll see. Now, a few things have changed. First, the project doesn't have to be in C++ anymore. I got the job and I'm working on C# programs there (the company is changing to C#)....
Conquer Open Source Project
01/19/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 101 Replies
Ok so, as a few of you know ive been working on an open source project for a little while with the intention of having a number of people contribute to it, this hasnt happened for whatever reason so i figured i would try and get different people involved. This project is to create a base which will work for any client version, be secure, reliable and maintainable. Currently the base is setup to work with a standard 4267 client, and any number of people can login, your character is defined by...
Open Source C++ Project
01/07/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 23 Replies
Hello, Currently I am working, on an Emulator written in C++. My goal is to make a strong group of programmer, who are interested to make a "free 2 use" emulator. You donīt have to be "professional" or "24/7" programmer, everyone is welcome. If you see things on the Code or you know how to do it faster / better you can apply a Patch via SVN. If you do this you will be automatically a "Team Member". Here are some Tips to Submit / Edit an existing Code.