Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Announce]Ancient Rappelz Epic 6.2

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 25
I will not any longer argue with this Shitstorm. If you dont like, how i handle this Server, you have allways the Option to not Play there.

Btw, it seems that only you two are the ones wich dont like the Server. All other Ppl wich play there, like it. So i would recommend, you simply leave us alone.



Saltaya is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 17
are you going to keep and improve English support for 6.2 server?

thx


kreminis is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreminis View Post
are you going to keep and improve English support for 6.2 server?

thx
I can only speek for the 6.2 Server and yes, i will keep and improve the English Support.
Saltaya is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
lol you made me laugh... if this server was from any other admin besides HER u would be flaming and cursing! lol
<-- Thinks it's time to inform you: I don't know Saltaya at all, never once spoken to him/her lol.


ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
And dont forget that She is giving a reward for the first 150 in the server (imagine who will be) and the reward is a tamed s5 pet in a low rate server where r2 emptys drop rate is like s4 drop rate in official.



lol you made me laugh... if this server was from any other admin besides HER u would be flaming and cursing! lol
Anyone who is saying that the reason for smokes support/gentle posts is saltaya does not have any clue about what he is talking about!

In Germany you say "Wenn man keine Ahnung hat einfach mal die Fresse halten" to people like you!

So please if you don't know what you are talking about simply keep your mouth shut!
c1ph3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
<-- Thinks it's time to inform you: I don't know Saltaya at all, never once spoken to him/her lol.
That proves my opinion, you dont know her and are being nicer then usual is a good thing, but the reasons are obvious... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Anyone who is saying that the reason for smokes support/gentle posts is saltaya does not have any clue about what he is talking about!

In Germany you say "Wenn man keine Ahnung hat einfach mal die Fresse halten" to people like you!

So please if you don't know what you are talking about simply keep your mouth shut!
So why didnt you did the same? =)
You're friends with ismokedrow and u work in Saltaya in the server i think we have a conflict of interests in your opinion.
I know how he behaves in this forums when he hates someone and how he acts when he wants/like something, sometime can be bad others can be good but i didnt mention any before, but come one are you going to say she's ugly to prove your point? lol
Funny how u rush to defend him when he doesnt need it but u forget to talk about my opinion about the server reward =) BRo code lol

PS: Yes i did translated,it,nice sentence,btw, how it feels to know that my account is older then yours and im not even german? ^~
Nicht alle Tassen im Schrank haben
Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
That proves my opinion, you dont know her and are being nicer then usual is a good thing, but the reasons are obvious... lol



So why didnt you did the same? =)
You're friends with ismokedrow and u work in Saltaya in the server i think we have a conflict of interests in your opinion.
I know how he behaves in this forums when he hates someone and how he acts when he wants/like something, sometime can be bad others can be good but i didnt mention any before, but come one are you going to say she's ugly to prove your point? lol
Funny how u rush to defend him when he doesnt need it but u forget to talk about my opinion about the server reward =) BRo code lol

PS: Yes i did translated,it,nice sentence,btw, how it feels to know that my account is older then yours and im not even german? ^~
Nicht alle Tassen im Schrank haben
1. Saltaya gave you an answer to the rewards and they will stay. So there isn't much to talk about anymore.

2. Are you accusing smoke of having an interest in saltaya only because of the name? That is the reason for smoke offering help and posting gentle in your opinion? I know i will repeat myself but: "Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten!" ;D Don't keep it personal but you don't have any clue so simply don't say anything about it^^

3. Post your feedback for the server but stop talking about thinks you do not understand or do not have the knowledge to talk about. I think you don't know smoke and you don't know saltaya. If you think smoke loves saltaya write it on a paper or draw a picture about it but don't post that bullshit in a server promotion thread! I hope you understand that and this stupid childish discussion is finished!

4. Perhaps you could shoot me a pm about one thing: How do i have to feel about the fact that you created your account earlier than me? I don't know what you want me to say or what you want me to show. Like your saltaya / smoke lovestory it doesn't have anything to do with the 6.2 server! Finally I never thought you are from germany I only love the quote and was to lazy to translate it properly^^

To the Rest:

Server was patched yesterday and patchnotes are available in english and german in our forums from now on. English Website will come soon.
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Resurrection is Epic 6.3
Soul Arum is 6.2
you can check epics from this site
gohary_24 is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
Just a side note from someone who read the whole thing. Lets imply Saltaya is female and smoke acts friendly towards her for whatever reason. Let me put this straight because I am really curious. Who the **** cares? Like literally, assuming you dont know either of those persons I dont see how anything besides stuff regarding the actual server and their progress belongs within this topic. You may go ahead and write a story including Saltaya and smoke as main characters, depending on your effort it might become a high quality anime or something.

Some people on the internet..
Crimn is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimn View Post
Just a side note from someone who read the whole thing. Lets imply Saltaya is female and smoke acts friendly towards her for whatever reason. Let me put this straight because I am really curious. Who the fuck cares? Like literally, assuming you dont know either of those persons I dont see how anything besides stuff regarding the actual server and their progress belongs within this topic. You may go ahead and write a story including Saltaya and smoke as main characters, depending on your effort it might become a high quality anime or something.

Some people on the internet..

Something you should have read on my post

"I know how he behaves in this forums when he hates someone and how he acts when he wants/like something, sometime can be bad others can be good but i didnt mention any before...!

Now read this from you
"I dont see how anything besides stuff regarding the actual server and their progress belongs within this topic."

Now what does your post contributed to the actual server?
When you point a finger to someone, you have 3 pointing at you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimn View Post
Some people on the internet..
Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #56
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,999
Received Thanks: 955
Just stop already.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 6
Exp rate x1?
tomasz1.4ns is offline  
Old   #58

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 613
Received Thanks: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz1.4ns View Post
Exp rate x1?
x3
アルカード is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
No x3 as written in the first post.
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 6
is not 3x exp

Imgur


tomasz1.4ns is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.